Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-04-2009, 01:35 AM   #11
Ryleenichole's bunny
Webkinz :)

Spottednichole is a name known to allSpottednichole is a name known to allSpottednichole is a name known to all

Default Re: Can't get into Webkinz World -- Help!

Still down...
Lalala.
I'll do some research while I'm waiting.
Ganz, fix this problem..
I just got home from having my big toe hurt all day walking around a mall, and seeing my room look like I just got it, and a unopened figure sitting on my desk under 60,000 pounds of trash! AHHH!
Spottednichole is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-04-2009, 01:41 AM   #12
e'z crazy for webkin

mira128 is on a distinguished road

Donation Award 

hmmm....maybe ganz is upgrading ww...at least then maybe it will be worth the troublesome messages.... maybe they're finally going to give the park i've been hearing so much about.
mira128 is offline Female
Old 10-04-2009, 01:47 AM   #13
Kevin

Bear10176 rules the roostBear10176 rules the roostBear10176 rules the roostBear10176 rules the roostBear10176 rules the roostBear10176 rules the roostBear10176 rules the roostBear10176 rules the roostBear10176 rules the roostBear10176 rules the roostBear10176 rules the roostBear10176 rules the roostBear10176 rules the roost

View Post Originally Posted by Spottednichole
Still down...
Lalala.
I'll do some research while I'm waiting.
Ganz, fix this problem..
I just got home from having my big toe hurt all day walking around a mall, and seeing my room look like I just got it, and a unopened figure sitting on my desk under 60,000 pounds of trash! AHHH!
Could you get a screenshot of the error message?

This will help you take it...

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...put-site-8630/
Bear10176 is offline Male
Old 10-04-2009, 02:03 AM   #14
Ryleenichole's bunny

Spottednichole is a name known to allSpottednichole is a name known to allSpottednichole is a name known to all

View Post Originally Posted by Bear10176
Could you get a screenshot of the error message?

This will help you take it...

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...put-site-8630/
Sure thing.
I have it saved.

Click the image to open in full size.
Sorry for the smiley face things, I made this screenshot before I saw the threads, so I just edited it in for my screenshot log.
Attached Images
File Type: pngwhaaaat.PNG (10.4 KB, 31 views)
Spottednichole is offline Female
Old 10-04-2009, 02:13 AM   #15
Kevin

Bear10176 rules the roostBear10176 rules the roostBear10176 rules the roostBear10176 rules the roostBear10176 rules the roostBear10176 rules the roostBear10176 rules the roostBear10176 rules the roostBear10176 rules the roostBear10176 rules the roostBear10176 rules the roostBear10176 rules the roostBear10176 rules the roost

View Post Originally Posted by Spottednichole
Sure thing.
I have it saved.

Click the image to open in full size.
Sorry for the smiley face things, I made this screenshot before I saw the threads, so I just edited it in for my screenshot log.
I have never seen that before...

I would just wait until tomarow and if its not fixed by then you will at least have more people who know what there talking about.
Bear10176 is offline Male
Old 10-04-2009, 02:17 AM   #16
elcome aboard

COONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicness
COONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicness

Hi everyone,

I managed to get in using google chrome!
Hope this helps! Good luck!
COONYCOON is offline Female
Old 10-04-2009, 02:23 AM   #17

Erroneous is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by mira128
hmmm....maybe ganz is upgrading ww...at least then maybe it will be worth the troublesome messages.... maybe they're finally going to give the park i've been hearing so much about.
I wish that was the case too. Did Ganz start working weekends? I can't recall them ever adding/upgrading anything on a Saturday night/Sunday morning

Would be a super surprise for everyone if that's the case though
Old 10-04-2009, 04:56 AM   #18
caprica00,
Gift Guru

TNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicness
TNVOLS is epic beyond epicness

Same here using IE and Mozilla..and still not working..very frustrating!!!
TNVOLS is offline Female
Old 10-04-2009, 05:18 AM   #19
Gift Guru

Elektra is just really niceElektra is just really nice

We are having that problem on firefox. I can get in using Opera. The message still appears but so does the log in screen
Old 10-04-2009, 05:39 AM   #20
ant to be a Webkinz
Gift Guru

Webkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellence
Webkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellence

I am in the Midwest and have been on two different accounts all night. NA until the 2:00 AM maintenance and then Asian and Euro. Using IE for one account and Foxfire for the other.
The NA accounts came back up early and I logged into one at 5:44 AM with IE
Closed