Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-28-2010, 09:31 AM   #11
Majesty84
Webkinz :)

Arte's Fan is a creator of wonder
Arte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonder

Default Re: Can't Get Into WW

Oh so it isn't just me. I am so glad. Yeah, I have firefox also. I agree it started around the time that the advertisement for the cancer crab and sometimes mazin hampsters. I am using my Mom's laptop when I want to get into webkinz world for now. What do you guys think we should do? Contact Ganz?

View Post Originally Posted by Desi
I am having the same problem. It occurred after I updated my Adobe flash player this afternoon. Now I can't get into Webkinz. I have cleared my cache and restarted my computer. Everytime I put my user name and password in, it loads for a few minutes then I get a green screen saying Adobe Flash player has crashed.
I installed the new adobe flash player like everyone suggested and it didn't work. My Dad was there showing me step-by-step so I know I did it right. I restarted, cleared cashe, cookies and what not and it still doesn't work. But, people who have firefox seem to have the same problem as me so I am glad I am not alone.

Last edited by Arte's Fan; 06-28-2010 at 09:31 AM..
Arte's Fan is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-28-2010, 09:40 AM   #12
COWS4YOU

COWS4YOU has disabled reputation

what if you click on this link? will this work?

Welcome to Webkinz � - a Ganz website
Old 06-28-2010, 09:42 AM   #13

Desi will become famous soon enough

I was unable to get into Webkinz all weekend because of the FF and Adobe updates. I finally had to install Google Chrome and use that browser for Webkinz.
Desi is offline Female
Old 06-28-2010, 11:35 AM   #14

Ritzcracker is a genius through and through
Ritzcracker is a genius through and throughRitzcracker is a genius through and throughRitzcracker is a genius through and throughRitzcracker is a genius through and throughRitzcracker is a genius through and throughRitzcracker is a genius through and throughRitzcracker is a genius through and throughRitzcracker is a genius through and throughRitzcracker is a genius through and throughRitzcracker is a genius through and throughRitzcracker is a genius through and throughRitzcracker is a genius through and throughRitzcracker is a genius through and through

I'm using Firefox, and I'm having no problem. Perhaps it's a combination thing - server & browser??
Ritzcracker is offline Female
Old 06-28-2010, 12:33 PM   #15
hat happened to love

funny12321 is not just visiting!funny12321 is not just visiting!funny12321 is not just visiting!funny12321 is not just visiting!funny12321 is not just visiting!funny12321 is not just visiting!funny12321 is not just visiting!funny12321 is not just visiting!funny12321 is not just visiting!funny12321 is not just visiting!funny12321 is not just visiting!

i just wouldnt use firefox, i use internet exxplorer and i am perfectly fine
funny12321 is offline Female
Old 06-28-2010, 06:12 PM   #16
Majesty84

Arte's Fan is a creator of wonder
Arte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonder

View Post Originally Posted by COWS4YOU
what if you click on this link? will this work?

Welcome to Webkinz � - a Ganz website
Nope, it does the same thing.
Arte's Fan is offline Female
Closed