Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-24-2010, 04:52 PM   #1
Majesty84
Webkinz :)

Arte's Fan is a creator of wonder
Arte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonder

Default Unanswered: Can't Get Into WW

I log in and when it's supposed to take you to WW it's been normal, except for today. I cleared my cache. My screen goes black after log in, then goes black and green striped and a message says the adobe flash plug was disabled. It gives me an option go send a report. That is it. I keep trying to log in and it does the same thing. It was fine yesterday. I don't want to miss out on anything.

Can someone help me please?

Thanks.
Arte's Fan is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-24-2010, 05:04 PM   #2
Gifted

smallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roost

Default Re: Can't Get Into WW

Maybe you need updates of adobe flash on your computer?
Hope I helped!
:]
~small
smallmonkey953 is offline Female
Old 06-24-2010, 06:02 PM   #3

sharpeilover484 will become famous soon enough

They have a new version of adobe flash so maybe you need the newest version?
sharpeilover484 is offline Female
Old 06-24-2010, 11:19 PM   #4
Banned
jaspyr has a reputation beyond reputejaspyr has a reputation beyond reputejaspyr has a reputation beyond reputejaspyr has a reputation beyond reputejaspyr has a reputation beyond reputejaspyr has a reputation beyond repute

Download the newest Adobe Flash... or a cookie may have gone awry. Clear your cookies. Google instructions because I believe the instructions vary from browser to browser.
jaspyr is offline Female
Old 06-25-2010, 10:03 AM   #5
what is going on
Gifted

lilhorselover is a creator of wonder
lilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonder

Like everyone else said, install a new version of adobe. But then, I also recommend that you restart your computer and such, just so you know that the updates are in full affect. Then try logging into WW again.
lilhorselover is offline Female
Old 06-25-2010, 01:11 PM   #6
e Will Rock You

3gypsies is a splendid one to behold3gypsies is a splendid one to behold3gypsies is a splendid one to behold3gypsies is a splendid one to behold

I'm having the same problem! AHH! I don't know if my mom will let me get the new adobe. I've already refreshed, too.
3gypsies is offline Female
Old 06-25-2010, 03:31 PM   #7

angelique1958 is on a distinguished road

Donation Award 

adobe is free, just go and sign up for updates!
angelique1958 is offline Female
Old 06-25-2010, 10:51 PM   #8

Desi will become famous soon enough

I am having the same problem. It occurred after I updated my Adobe flash player this afternoon. Now I can't get into Webkinz. I have cleared my cache and restarted my computer. Everytime I put my user name and password in, it loads for a few minutes then I get a green screen saying Adobe Flash player has crashed.
Desi is offline Female
Old 06-26-2010, 01:23 AM   #9
ishing ....
Gift Guru

Ranger1985 has disabled reputation

That's exactly what's happened to me as well. The odd thing is that it's only happening on one of my accounts and only when I'm using Firefox - my other accounts, no problem getting in.
I'm still OK when I use IE or Google Chrome, though. So, for that one account, I have been using Google Chrome, since IE doesn't load the Employment Office or the KA very well.
And maybe it's just me (or coincidence), but it seems like this started when Ganz started showing those animated crab and hamster ads.
Ranger1985 is offline Female
Old 06-26-2010, 02:03 AM   #10
Wacky and
Gifted

aug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy day
aug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy day

View Post Originally Posted by Ranger1985
That's exactly what's happened to me as well. The odd thing is that it's only happening on one of my accounts and only when I'm using Firefox - my other accounts, no problem getting in.
I'm still OK when I use IE or Google Chrome, though. So, for that one account, I have been using Google Chrome, since IE doesn't load the Employment Office or the KA very well.
And maybe it's just me (or coincidence), but it seems like this started when Ganz started showing those animated crab and hamster ads.

I said the exact same thing you just said last night in another thread about this same problem!
People are just starting to have this problem on Firefox in the past few days.
I have 6 accounts and IE, Google Chrome and FF
I have no problems except with one (very large) account and only on FF
I haven't updated or reinstalled or downloaded anything.
I just have to go to another browser for that large account and everything is fine.
I wonder if it is Firefox or what?
I hope everyone can log on WW!
Good luck everybody!
aug2168 is offline Female
Closed