Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-01-2009, 03:24 PM   #1
oo hoo! Nickelcat is
Gifted

Nickelcat knows no boundsNickelcat knows no bounds
Nickelcat knows no boundsNickelcat knows no boundsNickelcat knows no boundsNickelcat knows no boundsNickelcat knows no boundsNickelcat knows no boundsNickelcat knows no bounds

Default Unanswered: Can't get into dark blue or pink zones

Whenever I try to get into either dark blue or pink color zones in the Kinz Chat Plus part of the Clubhouse, it will not let me, and there is a big lock on the front door of the tree house. When I click on the sign next to the tree that says "Kinz Chat Plus Schedule", it says that light blue, green, yellow and orange are open from 8:00 AM to 12:00 AM and that dark blue and pink are closed. I have never seen the schedule say they are open. Sometimes when I first go to the clubhouse, I am in the pink zone on my phone, but the door has a lock on it and I have to go to a different color zone to get in. Please help! Today Doug was in the dark blue zone of the Clubhouse and I could not get in to see him.

Nickelcat
________
:husky:
Serendipity
Nickelcat is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-01-2009, 03:26 PM   #2
Banned
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence

Default Re: Can't get into dark blue or pink zones

Hmmm... I can't get into Dark Blue KC+ or Pink KC+ either...

Couldn't you just have gone into the regular KC? Wouldn't Doug have been there too?
Old 06-01-2009, 03:31 PM   #3
PEEP!
Gift Guru

adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence
adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence

If that happens go find doug in the non kinzchat plus clubhouse.
adrkmfdm is offline Female
Old 06-01-2009, 03:34 PM   #4
ow!! I LOVE ☆'s!!
Gift Trainee

HannaWalters10 is just really niceHannaWalters10 is just really nice

Yes, just like dotdotduck said. You could of got in there in the regular zones too. Well i hoped this helped you out. If you ever need more help, just give me a call!
HannaWalters10 is offline Female
Old 06-01-2009, 03:39 PM   #5
Banned
bob nws III is sweet stuff
bob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuff

That is weird...I canot either. You can always use the regular version, though
bob nws III is offline Male
Old 06-01-2009, 04:04 PM   #6
Gift Guru

AngelsMom12 rules the roostAngelsMom12 rules the roostAngelsMom12 rules the roostAngelsMom12 rules the roostAngelsMom12 rules the roostAngelsMom12 rules the roostAngelsMom12 rules the roostAngelsMom12 rules the roostAngelsMom12 rules the roostAngelsMom12 rules the roostAngelsMom12 rules the roostAngelsMom12 rules the roostAngelsMom12 rules the roost

You have to follow the schedule in the KC Plus. If your looking for Doug...he's has been in the regular KC rooms. I'm not sure why there is a color schedule now...but there is not much we can do about it. Happy hunting, I'm sure you will bump into Doug sooner or later.
AngelsMom12 is offline Female
Old 06-01-2009, 04:41 PM   #7
oo hoo! Nickelcat is
Gifted

Nickelcat knows no boundsNickelcat knows no boundsNickelcat knows no boundsNickelcat knows no boundsNickelcat knows no boundsNickelcat knows no boundsNickelcat knows no bounds

View Post Originally Posted by dotdotduck
Hmmm... I can't get into Dark Blue KC+ or Pink KC+ either...

Couldn't you just have gone into the regular KC? Wouldn't Doug have been there too?
I can't get into the dark blue or pink zones in either regular Kinz Chat or Kinz Chat Plus. They are always listed as "closed" on the schedule and the door always has a lock on it.

Nickelcat
________
:husky:
Serendipity
Nickelcat is offline Female
Old 06-01-2009, 04:44 PM   #8
Webkinz :)

Love, Jane. is the cats pajamas!Love, Jane. is the cats pajamas!Love, Jane. is the cats pajamas!Love, Jane. is the cats pajamas!Love, Jane. is the cats pajamas!Love, Jane. is the cats pajamas!

The regular KinzChat Clubhouse doesn't have a schedule, so you should be able to get in there.
Love, Jane. is offline Female
Old 06-01-2009, 04:45 PM   #9
Banned
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence

Oh, that's weird...

Have you tried clearing your cache? (tools, Internet options...)
Old 06-01-2009, 05:28 PM   #10
oo hoo! Nickelcat is
Gifted

Ok, I finally figured it out........the pink and dark blue zones are only for the regular Kinz Chat. They appear to never be open in Kinz Chat Plus. Maybe that was too many colors for the Ganz employees to monitor in KC Plus. At first I couldn't even figure out how to get into dark blue and pink, until someone told me that there is a slide on the side of the phone you need to slide down to see the additional colors! Duh, I felt so silly! And it makes sense that Doug only appears in regular Kinz Chat, because that is open to everyone. If he appeared in KC Plus, not everyone would have access to him. Thanks for everyone's input......PROBLEM SOLVED! Now, to go find Doug.......

Nickelcat
Closed