Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-16-2010, 01:14 AM   #1
furbyamy
Webkinz :)

Amyloveswebkinz flows towards the sea of knowledgeAmyloveswebkinz flows towards the sea of knowledgeAmyloveswebkinz flows towards the sea of knowledgeAmyloveswebkinz flows towards the sea of knowledgeAmyloveswebkinz flows towards the sea of knowledgeAmyloveswebkinz flows towards the sea of knowledgeAmyloveswebkinz flows towards the sea of knowledgeAmyloveswebkinz flows towards the sea of knowledge

Default Unanswered: Can't get in Estore account

Hi Everyone,
How are you all doing?
I have been having so many computer problems for a long time now, and is even worse since a friend of mine tried to help with things and messed things up, and now nothing will work right anymore.
He wont give a clear answer as to what he did with files, and he words things very confusing too. Says he is going to rename files to index_2 or something similar. We can't seem to find things that use to be there and working before he did all this stuff. Tried doing a search for index_2 and not finding things.
He messed my mom's up too since they are linked together. The modem and router we have are connected to mine and go to my mom's.
Been trying to figure out what he's done, and he acts like he doesn't understand what I'm asking him either. He mentioned something about possibly writing a script. So, wasn't sure if some characters he added to things is causing these problems. So, I've tried some simple things such as copying and pasting the codes from some of the files and asking if anything I need to remove. I ask do I need to remove any punctuations. One time he said tags, which may I please ask, what part of the codes are the tags? I'm sometimes not sure if I've been understanding this correct all these years. It's difficult sometimes to tell what they are pointing or referring to in the examples. So, like are the brackets < > that I see have anything to do with the tags? Or is it what is between the brackets the tags? Like the letter p? It seems my software already does the tags part for me. Since it seems when I type things, and hit view source is when I see all the brackets and stuff, and if I bold something it says <b> right before the words I bold. But still not sure if it is just the b it's self or the brackets too? Like how far does it go, from what to what?

Anyways, my Estore account is one that is not working anymore, and when I type in my email address so that they will send the password, it tells me my email address is not correct.

Thanks,
Amy
Amyloveswebkinz is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-16-2010, 12:52 PM   #2
oohoo!!!

auntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guide

Default Re: Can't get in Estore account

OK, whoa. All of that computer stuff went right over my head. I have absolutely no idea what any of that is about.

Can you ask your friend to undo whatever he did? If your computer problem is even worse, he should not be messing with your computer. And if he can't even really explain to you what he's doing to your computer, he shouldn't do it to your computer. That's just my opinion.
auntjenny7 is offline Female
Old 07-16-2010, 03:42 PM   #3
I'm Marissa

Mcutieface has much to be proud ofMcutieface has much to be proud ofMcutieface has much to be proud ofMcutieface has much to be proud ofMcutieface has much to be proud of

Default Re: Can't get in Estore account

Your friend might have disconnected your network. You may have to call your computer company for more assistance on that.

For your e-store account, i would try making a new account. Or you could try another email address. You might've used a different email for your account. You could always contact Ganz and they will look at their records.
Mcutieface is offline Female
Closed