Rare times in local KT. Place your mouse over times and items for time conversions and info.
Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.
You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!
If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Unanswered: Can't get direct link to WW to stay in Safari address bar
I have just installed a fresh new Safari to try and see if it will work better on my machine with WW and cannot get it to use the Direct link to WW. Welcome to Webkinz
It will not stay in the address bar for me to open.
Can anyone help me please.
Thank you so much.
Interesting. I clicked on the link just above in my first post and it went directly to WW. So guess it is solved. Is there any way to do this again without coming here for help? I would like to just copy and paste it into the address bar like I do IE and Firefox.
Last edited by gomommu41; 12-28-2010 at 07:03 PM..
Re: Can't get direct link to WW to stay in Safari address bar
i may be able to help! I have added the webkinz log in page to my bookmarks bar that runs across the top of safari and it has been working! If you want the log in page as a link read direction list 1. If you want webkinz world home page as a link read direction list 2.
direction list one:
1) go to webkinz world home page and log in like normal
2) click the link at the top of the LOG IN page to get a little bar to come down
3) drag the address of the log in page to your bookmarks bar that runs across the screen
4) rename it what you want like "webkinz log in" or just plain "webkinz"
5) exit the browsers and open a new one and click the link to see if it works!
Direction list 2:
1) go to wwebkinz worrld home page aand DONT log in
2) click the link or address at the top of the page that says Welcome to Webkinz
3) hold both right and left mouse buttons and drag it into your bookmark bar that runs across screen
4) rename it what you want like "webkinz home" or just pain "webkinz"
5) exit all browsers and open a new one and click the link to see if it worked!
WebkinzInsider.Com is not an official site of, sponsored by, nor affiliated with Ganz, Inc, Webkinz, Lil'Kinz, or Kinzville Newz and all character names, logos, and images are trademarks owned by Ganz, Inc.