Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-20-2011, 03:04 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

Gemini3562 is on a distinguished road

Default Answered: Can't get to Clubhouse rooms?

Whenever I try to turn on my phone or try to go the the clubhouse, the screen goes blue saying " Could not connect". Am I the only one with this problem? Is there a way to fix it?
Gemini3562 is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by pandapuddin
Okay I have this problem, I'm sorry this is happening to you also.I called and Ganz tried to tell me that the internet is to slow ( which it isn't it is one of the fastest ones) and I told them that and they said they don't know why then.I also told them that it was just after the Map of Kinzville update, and they continuted to tell me that I was wrong and it couldn't be that.

I gave up with Ganz and tryed to figure this ( and the same problem with the webkinz stadium) out myself. Here is what I found:

I just click OK after it says could not connect and repeat until it says could not connect but the clubhouse comes up. Click OK and then go in ( somtimes it also says User Already Logged in which is the same deal as Could not Connect). This is a pain sometimes but when I have to get in ( like trying to find Doug) it works well. Also changing zones is a tricky one it works OK most the time but some zones are just difficult.

Sorry if this is unclear if you have any questions I'm happy to explain it better.

View Post Originally Posted by Gemini3562
I tried logging in and out several times, but it still gives me the same message.
This happened last night (I thought it will get fix the next day, but I guess not.)
Is it possible that bad weather could interfere with the connection too?
The bad weather doesn't make a difference as noted above this has been happening to me since the Map of Kinzville update. Also loging out an back in doesn't help. Sorry this is happening to you, I hope Ganz will fix it soon.
Sponsored Links
Old 03-20-2011, 03:13 PM   #2
Gifted

Cheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fish
Cheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fish

Default Re: Can't get to Clubhouse rooms?

This happens sometimes to me as well. It usually fixes itself after a while (an hour or so). Have you tried logging out and back in? That might work. If its not fixed soon, you should probably contact ganz. Here is a link:
Contact Ganz - Webkinz Insider Wiki

Hope this helps
Cheesy1 is offline Female
Old 03-20-2011, 03:26 PM   #3
Lookie! I'm a
Gift Guru

doggoneit is a WI addict!
doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!

View Post Originally Posted by Cheesy1
This happens sometimes to me as well. It usually fixes itself after a while (an hour or so). Have you tried logging out and back in? That might work. If its not fixed soon, you should probably contact ganz. Here is a link:

Hope this helps
I could add before you call Ganz you could try to clear your cookies and browser.
doggoneit is offline Female
Old 03-20-2011, 03:28 PM   #4

Gemini3562 is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by Cheesy1

Hope this helps
I tried logging in and out several times, but it still gives me the same message.
This happened last night (I thought it will get fix the next day, but I guess not.)
Gemini3562 is offline Female
Old 03-20-2011, 04:13 PM   #5
Gifted

SunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talent
SunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talent

I haven't gone in the Clubhouse, so I'm not sure if it's effecting me too :/
I'm sorry; hopefully it'll be fixed soon.
SunnyPup20 is offline Female
Old 03-20-2011, 04:41 PM   #6
Gifted

smallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roost

That isn't happening to me...maybe it's your internet connection? I hope I helped.
smallmonkey953 is offline Female
Old 03-20-2011, 06:39 PM   #7
e all love

pandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forum
pandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forum

Okay I have this problem, I'm sorry this is happening to you also.I called and Ganz tried to tell me that the internet is to slow ( which it isn't it is one of the fastest ones) and I told them that and they said they don't know why then.I also told them that it was just after the Map of Kinzville update, and they continuted to tell me that I was wrong and it couldn't be that.

I gave up with Ganz and tryed to figure this ( and the same problem with the webkinz stadium) out myself. Here is what I found:

I just click OK after it says could not connect and repeat until it says could not connect but the clubhouse comes up. Click OK and then go in ( somtimes it also says User Already Logged in which is the same deal as Could not Connect). This is a pain sometimes but when I have to get in ( like trying to find Doug) it works well. Also changing zones is a tricky one it works OK most the time but some zones are just difficult.

Sorry if this is unclear if you have any questions I'm happy to explain it better.

View Post Originally Posted by Gemini3562
The bad weather doesn't make a difference as noted above this has been happening to me since the Map of Kinzville update. Also loging out an back in doesn't help. Sorry this is happening to you, I hope Ganz will fix it soon.

Last edited by pandapuddin; 03-20-2011 at 06:39 PM..
Old 03-20-2011, 06:54 PM   #8
no

pikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talent

You could try using Google Chrome, since they're isn't any log out problems on that browser. =)
Closed