Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-18-2008, 12:10 PM   #81
World's largest
Webkinz :)

Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!

Default Re: Why so many negative comments?

View Post Originally Posted by hoovedkinz
Golly, some of you are so nice, trying to find something nice to say about WW when it is offline for the umpteenth time this month, gently talking to the Ganz folks when you call (as if they were children that needed coddling),
Should we not be polite when we talk to people no matter how frustrated we are, as someone who has worked in customer service you know that these people are on the front lines and they only know what people tell them. It is not a matter of coddling, just respect for others.

View Post Originally Posted by hoovedkinz
I would absolutely love the day when everything works as well as on other gaming sites and I could come to WI and make a post that says, "Isn't everything wonderful about WW? It works so smoothly and I really feel like I am getting my money's worth. I will buy their products forever." Sadly that day is not today. I wish it was!
Sadly I think that no matter what happens the negative posts will always outnumber the positive ones.
Sponsored Links
Old 11-18-2008, 12:11 PM   #82

golden75 is an unknown quantity at this point

isn't there supposed to be a maintenance today????? Maybe if we all send in suggestions and comments, they could start fixing the glitches then??
Old 11-18-2008, 12:12 PM   #83
eldon2

quellie has a reputation beyond reputequellie has a reputation beyond reputequellie has a reputation beyond reputequellie has a reputation beyond reputequellie has a reputation beyond repute

Sometimes it is just reassuring that you are not the only one who is having a problem. One always worries about computer problems, etc. But if several people are having problems, at least you know that it is not something within your own computer system. I think most people are patient. We just feel sorry that the kids are getting discouraged. The younger ones just don't understand. We adults are their voice.
quellie is offline Female
Old 11-18-2008, 12:13 PM   #84
Headstrong and
Gifted

sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: Can't get in

Hmm. . .its just maintenece.Dont worry.It'll be back soon!
sweetnspicy is offline Female
Old 11-18-2008, 12:16 PM   #85

jazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonder

I just read the following on the Forum, under Breaking News:

"Click the image to open in full size. BREAKING NEWS: Ganz raises wholesale prices on Webkinz, Lil Kinz!
This news is brought to you by our friends at Ameriwade (www.ameriwade.com): Robert at Ameriwade received a correspondence from his Webkinz [COLOR=blue! important][COLOR=blue! important]sales [COLOR=blue! important]representative[/COLOR][/COLOR] today, informing him that [COLOR=blue! important][COLOR=blue! important]the [COLOR=blue! important]wholesale[/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR] price of Webkinz and Lil' Kinz would be increased on all future orders for Webkinz retailers. He let the staff know that this would probably mean a $1 increase in retail price for most stores, including his own and wanted to make sure that we pass this information on to all of you!

Click the image to open in full size.

Also, he informed me that he will be waiting until Sunday night, when the Webkinz ordering [COLOR=blue! important][COLOR=blue! important]system[/COLOR][/COLOR] allows him access to order the January Webkinz, before setting up pre-orders on his site. He wants to make sure that he knows how many of each Webkinz he will be allowed to order so that he knows how many he can sell to all of you! We'll be sure to let you know when the pre-orders are available. We thank you for supporting all of our sponsors here at WI. While you wait, don't forget to check out the WI Gear on Ameriwade's site, our limited-edition WI pins are almost completely sold out! "

Now, I think this is just ludicrous! The economy is bad, people are losing jobs, doesn't work half to three-quarters of the time, and now GANZ wants more $$$. Do you think that this might have something to do with all the negativity??
[/COLOR]
jazzykinz is offline Female
Old 11-18-2008, 12:28 PM   #86
hen did i become
Gifted

chocodogaholic is on a distinguished road

much of the negativity is sprinkled with sarcasm...it's okay to make light of bad situations and laugh at our misfortunes...it makes us feel better....if we laugh about it we don't have to cry about it....misery loves company...we also share a lot of funny and happy moments on WI...and honestly, if ganz had to choose between "your hapiness" and "your money" it's all about the mighty dollar!!!
chocodogaholic is offline Female
Old 11-18-2008, 12:34 PM   #87
The Beatles
Gifted

Zooz is sweet stuff
Zooz is sweet stuffZooz is sweet stuffZooz is sweet stuffZooz is sweet stuffZooz is sweet stuff

Here's another positive post! Luckily, WW is still an affordable (and enjoyable!) hobby for me and my daughter. We don't get upset with Ganz, even when WW is down for maintenance, or when we get 'refreshed' during a game or gem hunt, or when they retire a pet, introduce a new one, or restock the eStore with virtual items. I'm glad WI is available so we can check and see what's going on in WW, and make sure we're not alone! But we don't begrudge Ganz for running their business like a business. We are also grateful for Webkinz Cares, which is the charitable organization that Ganz has established for those not as lucky as ourselves.
Old 11-18-2008, 12:40 PM   #88
hambone is an unknown quantity at this point

Hoepfully the server message is accurate and they are indeed upgrading the servers. This should help with the Christmas morning rush. Although the reset problem doesn't appear to be with the hardware. I think it's a software issue. Moving the software from one server to another won't fix it.

Although I wouldn't be surprised if they were rolling out Christmas stuff...to the e-store.
Old 11-18-2008, 12:42 PM   #89
danusia is on a distinguished road

I'm just curious. Those of you who think people are being "too negative" and that they should be more positive about their Webkinz experience, are you experiencing the same problem that the "negative" people are?

If you are, and you are being logged out every 10 minutes, can't complete a game, class, or job or have your money taken away in the middle of a game, class, or job, then you really are remarkably positive people.

I am one of those who can't complete anything and/or am stripped of the money I've earned because Webkinz throws me to a blue screen. And I'll be honest, after this happens to a person 4 out of the last 6 weeks, it's very hard to be happy merely because Webkinz exists. Webkinz exists because of customers like us. If we don't encourage them to improve their service and their functionality, how long before they lose many of their frustrated customers?

So in the interest of trying to be positive, maybe we should all look at our customer service complaints as an effort to improve Ganz and keep Webkinz in business. I agree there's a right way to complain but I don't think any of the posts I've read here cross the line. People are venting the only place they can. We're polite with customer service reps and professional in our correspondence to Ganz, so please don't chastise us for being 'too negative'.

Back to my original thought, are those of you who don't understand the negativity experiencing the same problem so many of us are?
danusia is offline Female
Old 11-18-2008, 12:45 PM   #90
Whoviancoffeelover

Fairmaidenbmt defies all odds
Fairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all odds

I don't want them to add anything.............................................................I WANT THEM TO FIX THE WEBSITE!!!!!!!!!!!
Fairmaidenbmt is offline Female
Closed