Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-18-2008, 11:46 AM   #71
Gifted
xlifetime is a glorious beacon of lightxlifetime is a glorious beacon of lightxlifetime is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: i just got kicked out

********************************/us_en/assets/images/Login_We_Are_full.jpg[/IMG]

---------- xlifetime added 0 Minutes and 21 Seconds later ----------

ugggg this stinks

Last edited by xlifetime; 11-18-2008 at 11:46 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Sponsored Links
Old 11-18-2008, 11:48 AM   #72
Webkinz :)

Ebabe has a brilliant futureEbabe has a brilliant futureEbabe has a brilliant futureEbabe has a brilliant futureEbabe has a brilliant future

View Post Originally Posted by cutechicken
Have patience. Ganz is just installing all the new glitches.
*hee hee* Sometimes it feels like that, huh?!!!
Old 11-18-2008, 11:49 AM   #73
tahitiplay
Gift Guru

kristieangel has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by cutechicken
Have patience. Ganz is just installing all the new glitches.
**** way to funny!! and oh so right!
Old 11-18-2008, 11:52 AM   #74

hoovedkinz is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Why so many negative comments?

Golly, some of you are so nice, trying to find something nice to say about WW when it is offline for the umpteenth time this month, gently talking to the Ganz folks when you call (as if they were children that needed coddling), saying that the site is free and that we are not paying for it and should not really expect anything of Ganz and not be disappointed by anything they do or don't do.

In my world, I am a paying customer. I pay for that little tag cause baby, I want to PLAY! I don't really want a bunch of stuffed animals, though they do make some nice horses! Really, y'all would pay $15+ for just a stuffed animal?? Then I have some to sell you! A stuffed animal with no website the size of Webbies retail for about $5. We are paying for the website. We are customers.

I have worked in customer service since I started working. I am currently self employed. If my people are not happy with something I do, well I sure hope they complain and tell me! I am not fortunate enough to be a mind reader and this is the only way I will know if something needs fixing! This is the only chance my business has of prospering and growing. If Ganz has any business sense about them, they have someone monitoring this site for the "low down" so I think our voices are important. I would absolutely love the day when everything works as well as on other gaming sites and I could come to WI and make a post that says, "Isn't everything wonderful about WW? It works so smoothly and I really feel like I am getting my money's worth. I will buy their products forever." Sadly that day is not today. I wish it was!
hoovedkinz is offline Female
Old 11-18-2008, 11:59 AM   #75
Gifted

pblavelle has a spectacular aura aboutpblavelle has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by xlifetime
********************************/us_en/assets/images/Login_We_Are_full.jpg[/IMG]

---------- xlifetime added 0 Minutes and 21 Seconds later ----------

ugggg this stinks !!

WOW...mine doesn't say that.......strange, huh? But who knows with Ganz! I hope so
Old 11-18-2008, 12:02 PM   #76
World's largest

Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!

I can understand the need to vent about the glitches etc. I can see the logic in letting other people know that they are not the only ones experiencing issues. My problem with these 'venting' threads is that there is a 'pile on' mentality, and they end up Ganz bashing. Things are said like Ganz is greedy and selfish. Ganz is a company, companies try to make money, that is what they do it is not being greedy, it is capitalism. I agree that there are a lot of glitches, I'm fortunate to not experience many, yet I understand wanting to get what you pay for. I don't think that it is fair to say that Ganz is doing nothing about the glitches, because we don't know. This is a problem in and of itself, they should let US the paying customer know that they are working on it.

Now as I said venting is fine, but it seems as though there are people that will never be satisfied with anything, and if you get enough of these people on one thread the negativity is overwhelming. For example, lots of people complained about the lack of diversity in the Webkinz that Ganz was releasing. Now they have released quite a few different ones instead of just different coloured dogs, cats, and horses. And people are complaining because they don't 'look' like Webkinz. Also people are already complaining on the colours of some of the January releases, Ganz doesn't care, they should've made this a different colour. If they didn't care they would've kept making the same things, it would be cheaper for them. Make up your minds, do you want diversity or do you want to go back to dogs, cats, and horses in different colours?

One last point about them retiring the Webkinz. People are going to buy them no matter what, Ganz doesn't create the buying frenzy, we do. Ganz in no way benefits when someone pays $300 for a Cheeky Cat on ebay. They got paid when it was originally sold for it's original price.

Last edited by Tj03; 11-18-2008 at 12:03 PM.. Reason: changed font
Old 11-18-2008, 12:07 PM   #77
oo hoo! Nickelcat is
Gifted

Nickelcat knows no boundsNickelcat knows no bounds
Nickelcat knows no boundsNickelcat knows no boundsNickelcat knows no boundsNickelcat knows no boundsNickelcat knows no boundsNickelcat knows no boundsNickelcat knows no boundsNickelcat knows no bounds

An interesting thing happened to me this morning right before we all got logged off for maintenance.........I was in KinzChat Plus in a garden room, chatting with about 5 other pets, when two of them started arguing. It was just starting to get mean and I was just starting to encourage everyone to talk nicely to each other when WHAM! We were all logged off. Although it said it was for maintenance, I couldn't help wonder if it was punishment for poor behavior!

Let's all have hope that whatever they are doing will improve the site for everyone. If it would stop refreshing while in the middle of a game, that would be great!
Nickelcat is offline Female
Old 11-18-2008, 12:07 PM   #78
dhmjohnson
Gift Guru

dhmjohnson is a name known to alldhmjohnson is a name known to alldhmjohnson is a name known to all

Yes....I think everyone should be more positive. Webkinz and WI are the 2 things in my life I do for relaxation. Life is so busy and crazy most of the time. I so look forward to finishing up dinner and laundry and whatever else so I can sit down on the computer. Thank you Ganz.
dhmjohnson is offline Female
Old 11-18-2008, 12:08 PM   #79
Gifted

bratzsasha will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by CHRISBILL
I agree Ganz tries to do the best they can and there is no reason to have any kind of negative attitude. If your simply not happy with anything that they are doing, you can either make a suggestion to them on their site or if your really not happy at all then it's your choice not to play on the site at all. I personally am a total hardcore Webkinz fan. I think Webkinz is the greatest thing and a lot of childern should get involved in it. It would keep children from getting in to things that are very harmful.
Hi welcome to WI..I hope you love it here as I do..I too am a diehard webkinz fan..(ok ADDICT)
I love your positive attitude I agree witth every thing you stated!!!!If I can rep a little kin I am going to do so Have a great day!
Old 11-18-2008, 12:10 PM   #80

tink my doxen is a jewel in the roughtink my doxen is a jewel in the rough

Yes, why do they have to do this, they don't fix anything! they should do it between 2 am kt till 6 am kt when it is closed! don't ya think? they do this like every other day!
tink my doxen is offline Female
Closed