Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-18-2008, 10:59 AM   #61
Gifted

pblavelle has a spectacular aura aboutpblavelle has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: i just got kicked out

View Post Originally Posted by GPX Navigators
Now that is funny. Thanks for the chuckle!

Ok holding out hope here they have actually found a fix. I was getting pop-ups late last night telling me that the activity I was in had timed out (no matter what screen I was on.) Either they are fixing that or that was the start of the fix for the timeouts. Crossing all our fingers here! One can dream. Right?
Yep, one can dream......but it always is a dream.......A company like Ganz SHOULD be able to fix all of the glitches they have created by adding new things. My GK's are tired and aggravated. One would think that Ganz would do something about it to make it fun. Other kids websites don't have all these glitches that never seem to be fixed. What do they do during maintenance at nite that they have to shut it down for hrs. during the day??? I haven't seen anything fixed in over a week as I have been in the hospital, same glitches remain, only more of them! Keep dreaming, but I am not holding my breath.

---------- pblavelle added 6 Minutes and 12 Seconds later ----------

How long have they been keeping WW shut down during the day??? I am stuck in bed and would LOVE to PUT THE KIDS' NEW ANIMALS as a surprise for them. I have to hold my breath everytime they enter one and Ganz has never called back in 2 weeks. So much for their 24 hr. response. So, I thought if I entered and didn't get the gifts, at least I wouldn't have 2 kids in tears.......sigh

Last edited by pblavelle; 11-18-2008 at 10:59 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Sponsored Links
Old 11-18-2008, 11:03 AM   #62
icked Awesome
Webkinz :)

Melissa30067 has a brilliant futureMelissa30067 has a brilliant futureMelissa30067 has a brilliant futureMelissa30067 has a brilliant futureMelissa30067 has a brilliant future

View Post Originally Posted by Momzkinza
It is always great to come here to WI and know that I am not seeing an isolated situation.
amen! I thought I was going crazy before I found WI bc I didnt know if it was just me or my computer or what

---------- Melissa30067 added 1 Minutes and 37 Seconds later ----------

Quote:
How long have they been keeping WW shut down during the day??? I am stuck in bed and would LOVE to PUT THE KIDS' NEW ANIMALS as a surprise for them. I have to hold my breath everytime they enter one and Ganz has never called back in 2 weeks. So much for their 24 hr. response. So, I thought if I entered and didn't get the gifts, at least I wouldn't have 2 kids in tears.......sigh
typically the maintenance is on Wednesday and usually has it down for 3 to 5 hours. Not sure since today is tuesday, how long it might be down. it COULD be a good thing

Last edited by Melissa30067; 11-18-2008 at 11:03 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Melissa30067 is offline Female
Old 11-18-2008, 11:07 AM   #63
Gifted

bratzsasha will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by cutechicken
Have patience. Ganz is just installing all the new glitches.
That is the cutest thing I heard in a while..LOL gotta love the glitches as they are a part of the game
Old 11-18-2008, 11:11 AM   #64
Gifted
crazysince95 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcrazysince95 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcrazysince95 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcrazysince95 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcrazysince95 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcrazysince95 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcrazysince95 radiates beauty and kindness all around

Default Can't get in

I can't get in Webkinz World due to maintenance . I really want to trade since I just got pink bunny ears and a new wardrobe. Ugh...
crazysince95 is offline Male
Old 11-18-2008, 11:26 AM   #65

mjhrawson is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Tuesday Maintenance

Hey...lets be glad. It looks like they are going to do a server test or upgrade or something so maybe all who are having trouble getting redirected on the site will be able to play without interuption. Yeehaa!!!
Old 11-18-2008, 11:29 AM   #66
brusegoosetoose is an unknown quantity at this point

It's tuesday maintence then there probaly adding something new and it might take a day cause that has happened before but I hope there up soon
brusegoosetoose is offline Female
Old 11-18-2008, 11:30 AM   #67
Audreyona is an unknown quantity at this point

View Post Originally Posted by cheech
Same here. I wonder how long this one will be. I had just got done with daily and was playing a game of Where's wacky? Ah, laundry here I come...
Tell me about it! Since I've become addicted to Webkinz World, my laundry is suffering big time! And, the bathrooms need a good scrub down. And....
Audreyona is offline Female
Old 11-18-2008, 11:32 AM   #68

mjhrawson is on a distinguished road

Hey...lets all be happy about this one...it looks like they are going to upgrade their servers so everybody who have been having the problem with getting redirected in the middle of a game or something will be able to play like before.
Old 11-18-2008, 11:36 AM   #69
hen did i become
Gifted

chocodogaholic is on a distinguished road

Smile Re: Why so many negative comments?

View Post Originally Posted by Arbee
In a free market economy, the way consumers say "thank you, I like your product" is by buying the product. Money talks. I'm sure Ganz would rather have our cash than our calls.

When things don't work, it is our responsibility as consumers to let the company know what it would take for us to continue spending money on their products and/or services. Without feedback, the company may continue, oblivious, down the wrong path until it slowly loses all its customers. Many companies even hire market research firms to gather and compile data about consumer likes and dislikes. In the WI forums we provide that information to Ganz for free. They should be grateful for it. How many times have businesses failed without knowing what it would take to retain and/or extend their customer base?

I completely understand why there are "so many negative comments". Have you ever heard the saying, "When you share your happiness, it is doubled; when you share your burdens, they are divided in half"? On WI we are sharing our troubles, and it makes them easier to bear. Although, I can see your point about saying something nice -- that would multiply the smiles.

I was thinking about starting a "nice Ganz" thread, not so much for the sake of Ganz, but mostly to cheer myself up about the good things in WW and to remind each other that we're not completely crazy to stick with a site with so many frustrating glitches, that WW has its good (even great) aspects, too.

We want Ganz to succeed or WW may disappear. So we tell them what to do to keep us as customers. I don't think demanding basic functionality is asking for too much.
AMEN!!!!....i think instead of a "nice ganz" thread it could be called "something great in webkinz world happened".....same thing!!
chocodogaholic is offline Female
Old 11-18-2008, 11:44 AM   #70
Gifted

pblavelle has a spectacular aura aboutpblavelle has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by mjhrawson
Hey...lets all be happy about this one...it looks like they are going to upgrade their servers so everybody who have been having the problem with getting redirected in the middle of a game or something will be able to play like before.
how did you hear about the servers?
Closed