Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-18-2008, 02:55 AM   #31
Webkinz :)

taikitty is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Why so many negative comments?

Everyone would take a step back from the negativity IF Ganz appeared to be listening.

We "assume" they are working on fixes but it would be a really positive step IF they were put out a bulletin acknowledging the issues and give us WK addicts some hope.
taikitty is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-18-2008, 08:23 AM   #32
Gifted

KLDKinzMom is the bees knees!KLDKinzMom is the bees knees!KLDKinzMom is the bees knees!KLDKinzMom is the bees knees!KLDKinzMom is the bees knees!KLDKinzMom is the bees knees!KLDKinzMom is the bees knees!

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by mjhrawson
I think there wouldn't be so many negative comments if Ganz would put in the Webkinz newz that they are having trouble and are working on it. At least we would all KNOW that they are trying.
I totally agree with this! Communication is a great way to help with the negative feelings people have. I've called, emailed, looked on the website and really have not been given any information that makes me feel good that this 10 minute refresh glitch is being worked on or will be fixed any time soon. I can be patient with problems, but when you can't do much of anything for weeks on end, it's just wrong. There aren't many sections on webkinz world that do not have problems now at least on our accounts. That's really sad. Now they want to revamp and change more things??? Dr. Quack's works now! What will happen when they "update" it? I think all the items they listed in the survey are the only workable areas on the website so now they want to mess with those as well. They need to concentrate on fixing the problems they have. Not change more areas that work into non working zones.

Sorry, I try not to post much lately because I'm just so frustrated by all the problems with the website. I agree nobody wants to hear negativity all the time. It's not fun. Yes, I know we don't have to buy the things they offer. But when I joined WW, it was awesome. We made it part of our daily routine and my kids and I have had a lot of fun in the past with it. Now we can't do anything together with it. I can honestly say, if I stop buying webkinz, it will probably put our local store out of business with them. It is hard to be positive when you feel like you are being forced out of the game after spending tons of money supporting them not to mention the many accounts that were created due to all the positive reviews I've given about them to friends and family and the gifts I've given.
Old 11-18-2008, 09:10 AM   #33
Gifted

NVAMMOM will become famous soon enough

I understand the desire to keep things positive, BUT, in this type of forum, we have to support our excitements as well as our frustrations. Frustrations and complaints can be more of a help and comfort than a let down. One can usually tell from the thread title if the thread is positive or negative. If you don't like negativity, don't go to that thread. The fact remains that there are problems. We are paying for a service and when that service doesn't work, that is not OK. When you pay for cable, would it be OK if your favorite channels don't work? Would it be OK for the cable provider to say "well, sorry you don't get the Disney channel, we are working on it, so just watch something else untill we get it fixed"? Since WW is geared to children, we expect the highest level of integrity. I don't feel that we are getting the highest level of integrity. Integrity means honest communication. We do not get that from GANZ. I'm sure that GANZ is extremely profitable. With the kind of profits that GANZ gets, there should be minimal glitches. Many people can overlook a small number of problems, but this entire year has been riddled with problems, problems that should have long been fixed. It is our responsibilty to let them know of these problems. I believe that this is the only way to get them fixed. If you can bear with the glitches, then you can certainly bear with those who are simply venting thier frustrations over these problems. Lets all endure this together, good and bad. OK, I've rambled on long enough. I DO love Webkinz!
NVAMMOM is offline Female
Old 11-18-2008, 09:13 AM   #34
Gift Trainee

MissGoddess1 is on a distinguished road

I agree with KLDKinzMom. If Ganz would just do a little more to show that they care and that they are working hard to fix problem, I think people would be far more understanding. It would be nice if they posted a message now and then to address concerns. And, I do agree that I would be much happier if Ganz just fixed all the problems with WW before they tried to add any more new stuff. I think the saddest thing is that the TA and WW house invites don't work. There are lots of people that I made friends with and played with in WW, and now we can't do that. I have also given up on creating "my page" since I have created it at least 5 times now, only to see it disappear and I become a "fashion fanatic" once again. I would like to feel like Ganz is trying, but honestly, I think they could do much better. Stop putting out a million new products and features every other minute and focus and making what you have a "top notch" product, like it once was.
MissGoddess1 is offline Female
Old 11-18-2008, 09:15 AM   #35
32flavors

i rarely use webkinz anymore so the glitches don't really bother me...
Old 11-18-2008, 10:13 AM   #36
Diabetes Awareness

FrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clownFrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clownFrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clownFrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clownFrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clownFrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clownFrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clownFrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clownFrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clown

Default i just got kicked out

Maintenence on Tuesday??

guess it's wait time again...
FrogKissingLady is offline Female
Old 11-18-2008, 10:14 AM   #37
IttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roost

Default Tuesday Maintenance

Both accounts just got bumped for maintenance.
Old 11-18-2008, 10:15 AM   #38

cheech is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Tuesday Maintenance

Same here. I wonder how long this one will be. I had just got done with daily and was playing a game of Where's wacky? Ah, laundry here I come...
cheech is offline Female
Old 11-18-2008, 10:15 AM   #39

chaz has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: i just got kicked out

I was kicked out also. Webkinz has been doing maintenance during the day quite often lately.
Old 11-18-2008, 10:16 AM   #40
Gift Guru

sgiles53 has a reputation beyond reputesgiles53 has a reputation beyond reputesgiles53 has a reputation beyond reputesgiles53 has a reputation beyond reputesgiles53 has a reputation beyond reputesgiles53 has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: i just got kicked out

me too. darn it.....I have to go to work and won't be able to do my dailies. Darn them
Closed