Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-10-2008, 10:47 AM   #11
Diary Of A Wimpy Kid
Webkinz :)

I_love_Webkinz is a splendid one to beholdI_love_Webkinz is a splendid one to beholdI_love_Webkinz is a splendid one to beholdI_love_Webkinz is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: Cant get in!

View Post Originally Posted by KatLover
I know exactly how you feel CGrocks. Sometimes I cannot get into Webkinz World because I just get the loading screen with the 'W' on it. However, I resolved my problem and I would love to share with you how exactly I fixed my problem.
First I need to know if you have Mozilla Firefox. Sometimes Internet Explorer has some problems and does not work well. So when I log into Webkinz World on Mozilla Firefox, everything goes back to normal. If you do not have Mozilla Firefox, Then I would suggest maybe using a different computer, or simply waiting for this problem to fix inself.
Until then I wish you luck with your problem, and I cross my fingers that you find a solution.
How can you get Mozilla Firefox? I have Internet Explorer but want to switch.

ILW

Click the image to open in full size.
I_love_Webkinz is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-10-2008, 10:59 AM   #12
ants chocolate!

jellybean678 will become famous soon enough

Well, this has happened to me lots of times before. Try turning on your phone before you get to the clubhouse and into n empty user. Then try going into the clubhouse and see if that works. That helps lots of times for me. Hope I helped!
jellybean678 is offline Female
Old 10-10-2008, 11:22 AM   #13

a3doglife is a splendid one to beholda3doglife is a splendid one to beholda3doglife is a splendid one to beholda3doglife is a splendid one to behold

All this took about 3 days to figure out why it was going back. my daughters did it too. It takes a very long time to load, but just when you think to try again it goes thru. At each screen it takes forever, but it works now. Here is another web address that has the new "log in" page - this is : http://www.webkinz.com/us_en/ It worked for my daughter- my computer ( Another WI user "nettne" and friends was good enough to post it last week). Hope it works for you. we had to get cache cleared of all cookies and history first to get it to work properly. we also changed the toolbar favorites buttons to the new address too because that favorite button kept going back to the old Webkinz log in page. I'm not so good at the computer thing but I am learning

Last edited by a3doglife; 10-10-2008 at 11:23 AM.. Reason: spelling
a3doglife is offline Female
Closed