Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-22-2008, 07:38 PM   #1
weatherkari~~karik95
Gifted

karik is on a distinguished road

Default Unanswered: Can't find the Sleigh...

I can't find my Reindeer's Sleigh! I had it for a few days after I adopted it, and now its gone! Here's what happned before i lost it-

My Reindeer was riding around in the sleigh, and I took him to the toilet. He jumps out of the sleigh to get on and I had him jump back in. Then I clicked on him to get him out. I took him to his bed and played with my Love Frog. i took her to the the toilet and she got on even with the sleigh in the way. Then I left the sleigh there and went to another room. What was weird was the sleigh was in the doorway of ever room I went into!! and in the reindeer's room, the sleigh was by the bed where it normally goes, but I didn't put it there! I went back to the room where the toilet is, and it was still there. I log off and log back in, and it was gone and still is today!

HELP ME!
karik is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-22-2008, 08:39 PM   #2
WOO HOO! I am...
Webkinz :)

crest39 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Can't find the Sleigh...

u can try emailing or calling ganz hope i helped!
crest39 is offline Female
Old 02-24-2008, 08:47 PM   #3
weatherkari~~karik95
Gifted

karik is on a distinguished road

does ganz even respond?
karik is offline Female
Old 02-24-2008, 10:24 PM   #4
Wacky Holidays!
Webkinz :)

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

Hi,

I am sorry this happened to you. Sometimes I have ghost items appearing. Usually when I log off and back on, then the ghosts are gone, and only the original item remains (this happens to pets once in a while too!).

Some people are having missing items/pets in rooms with sinks (since their new sink upgrade). If you have a sink in your bathroom, try removing it (might as well remove your toilet too). Once these items are in your dock, log off. Then delete all your temporary internet files and cookies (this will not hurt anything...the website recreates these files and cookies when it needs to). Then close your browser window (e.g. internet explorer), and then re-open a new browser window and log back on. This may make your sleigh re-appear. If it doesn't, then you will need to contact Ganz.

Since you lost the original sleigh because of this glitch, you should call or email. The phone number is 1-866-webkinz. The phone message says to email them first, but someone said that if you stay on the phone about a minute after the message ends, then you can leave a message in their voice mail (you may need to be an adult to call, so if you're not, you should have your parents call). The Email address is support@webkinz.com. If you Email them, give specifics, as much as you can remember (date, time, your userid, the lost item, what happened (exactly how you wrote it in this thread would be good)). Also mention if your bathroom has a sink in it. I hope they can give you your sleigh back. Good luck!

If you are using internet explorer: to delete your temporary internet files and cookies, go to the "Tools" pull down menu in the upper right of the screen, and click on "Internet Options". There is a section for "Browsing History"; click "Delete". This will bring up another small window. Under "Temporary Internet Files" click "Delete files..." (this may take a while depending on when you last did it), and then under "Cookies" click "Delete Cookies..." You can set some browsers to delete these files when you exit the browser. These items are only for fast retrieval of information on websites. Next time when you visit the website, it will recreate the temporary files (and cookies) you need. This will not delete any important information.
SnowCrystal is offline Female
Old 02-24-2008, 10:42 PM   #5
Hippos are sooooooo
Gifted

kerili will become famous soon enough

try contacting ganz. these kinds of glitches hapen veery day, so dont get to upset, they should eb able to fix it!
Closed