Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-13-2011, 07:09 PM   #1
malcolm1948
Webkinz :)
malcolm1948 is just really nicemalcolm1948 is just really nice

Default Unanswered: cant find hailey

is it me or is anyone else having a hard time finding hailey? I have only found her a few times today. Any suggestions?

thanks
Sponsored Links
Old 05-13-2011, 07:15 PM   #2
Lookie! I'm a
Gift Guru

doggoneit is a WI addict!
doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!

Default Re: cant find hailey

I've found her my 5 times. It took a long time though. Ganz made it really hard for us. Try refreshing the page. That's what I do if I don't see her in awhile. If that doesn't work, try clearing your cookies, switching browsers, or restarting your computer (or whatever your using). You can also go to random pages.

Last edited by doggoneit; 05-13-2011 at 07:35 PM..
doggoneit is offline Female
Old 05-13-2011, 07:30 PM   #3

Rainbow Zebra radiates beauty and kindness all aroundRainbow Zebra radiates beauty and kindness all aroundRainbow Zebra radiates beauty and kindness all aroundRainbow Zebra radiates beauty and kindness all aroundRainbow Zebra radiates beauty and kindness all aroundRainbow Zebra radiates beauty and kindness all aroundRainbow Zebra radiates beauty and kindness all around

To find Hailey, you should refresh a lot and go to random pages. I hope this helps!
Rainbow Zebra is offline Female
Old 05-13-2011, 07:31 PM   #4
e are wacky!
Gift Guru

Dustbunny is in a reputation heavenDustbunny is in a reputation heavenDustbunny is in a reputation heavenDustbunny is in a reputation heavenDustbunny is in a reputation heaven
Dustbunny is in a reputation heavenDustbunny is in a reputation heavenDustbunny is in a reputation heavenDustbunny is in a reputation heavenDustbunny is in a reputation heavenDustbunny is in a reputation heavenDustbunny is in a reputation heavenDustbunny is in a reputation heaven

I had trouble this afternoon too! Normally I look for Hailey in the morning. I did not have time this morning, so I looked for her later. It took forever to do all of my accounts!
Dustbunny is offline Female
Old 05-14-2011, 12:55 AM   #5

Ritzcracker is stuck on replay
Ritzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replay

When I can't find her for a while, I log in again. Often that will make her show up. I also have found that opening several browsers and logging in to more than one will help (each click will count toward the 5 you need, even if they are on different browsers). Sometimes they show up a lot more on one than another. Of course you need to be constantly refreshing. If she hasn't shown up within a second or two of the page loading completely, she won't show up. I usually have several windows open with different browsers, and rotate around between them. I can usually find her 5 times in less than 5 minutes.
Ritzcracker is offline Female
Old 05-14-2011, 09:24 AM   #6
ill be loved
Gift Guru

jenniferpro has disabled reputation

Oopening multiple tabs can help you find her quickly- I finished my may makeover peek-a-newz search in under 10 minutes with 4 tabs constantly being refreshed!
Old 05-14-2011, 09:17 PM   #7

tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.
tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.

I gave up on peek-a-newz. It takes too long.
tarabella9 is offline Female
Old 05-14-2011, 09:34 PM   #8

Ritzcracker is stuck on replay
Ritzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replay

Today did seem harder to find her, until I tried using Safari, and for some reason, I managed to get all five quite quickly after trying for over 15 minutes with Firefox and Google Chrome. Also, Safari was the only browser that let me get the prizes for the floating van - the other browsers kept telling me that the contest entry was expired.
Ritzcracker is offline Female
Old 05-14-2011, 09:46 PM   #9
I am honored to be a
Gift Guru

hippolady is an abundance of joyhippolady is an abundance of joyhippolady is an abundance of joy
hippolady is an abundance of joyhippolady is an abundance of joyhippolady is an abundance of joyhippolady is an abundance of joyhippolady is an abundance of joyhippolady is an abundance of joy

WI Subscriber

I agree with the others, you have to have more than one tab opened and refresh them... this contest does seem to be taking longer than the other ones in the past. I've tried it at different times and it doesn't really matter... Good luck finding Hailey.
hippolady is offline Female
Old 05-15-2011, 11:55 AM   #10
This is Halloween!

Musicgurl has a spectacular aura aboutMusicgurl has a spectacular aura about

Wierd. I usuall found Haley pretty quickly, but then it took me an hour just to find one Haley, so I came here to see if anyone had some tips, and I found a good one here:

Police Property's How To Find Haley Guide

After I tried PP's idea, it tokk me just over 30 minutes to finish!
Musicgurl is offline Female
Closed