Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-21-2010, 05:46 PM   #1
Webkinz :)
ceckup is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Answered: Can't figure out how to add people ik!!!!

How do i add people, and how do i make threads?
Best Answer - Posted by Kayfookey
You have ten posts and are a Webkinz now, so it looks like you should be able to add people now.
Sponsored Links
Old 05-21-2010, 05:58 PM   #2

SpottedDog is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Can't figure out how to add people ik!!!!

I will try and answer your question, even though I am new as well You need to accept the Webkinz Insider Rules first, then you can post I think its 10 times before you can move up to a Webkinz, you are a Lil Kinz now. You can post anywhere, check out all the different threads people have started- once you accept the rules. Hope this helps
SpottedDog is offline Male
Old 05-21-2010, 05:58 PM   #3
Harry S is a bunny!

sarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledge

To make threads you go to the section you want to post it in and find the button that says "New Topic" and click it and make a new thread from there and to add friends go to the person you want to add's page and find a button that says "befriend ______" and click that and a message will pop up asking if you wanted to add them to your contacts too. For a more detailed message try going here: CLICK HERE
sarocks7 is offline Female
Old 05-21-2010, 06:01 PM   #4
ceckup is an unknown quantity at this point

i did execpt the rules thing

and i am a lil kinz
Old 05-21-2010, 06:02 PM   #5

SpottedDog is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by ceckup
i did execpt the rules thing

and i am a lil kinz
The rules thing does not allow you to move up to webkinz status.. if you accepted the rules thing then you can post on different threads to move up.
SpottedDog is offline Male
Old 05-21-2010, 07:37 PM   #6
Call me Kat ♥

Katherinee is a glorious beacon of lightKatherinee is a glorious beacon of lightKatherinee is a glorious beacon of light

Yes I am pretty sure that you do need to move up to a Webkinz to be able to befriend someone. I know a newbie and she is also having the same problem. So, I wish you good luck in moving to become a Webkinz! Hope it helps, if you need anything just send me a message!
Katherinee is offline Female
Old 05-21-2010, 10:25 PM   #7
Kafeebunny
Gift Guru

Kayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owl
Kayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owl

You have ten posts and are a Webkinz now, so it looks like you should be able to add people now.
Kayfookey is offline Female
Old 05-25-2010, 07:11 AM   #8
Did you know? I'm a

soccerstar1231 has a spectacular aura aboutsoccerstar1231 has a spectacular aura about

To make friends and add them to your contacts, you go to their profile and under their friends click "Befriend ________" and then it will ask if you want to send a friend request to them. Then you can click yes. To start a thread, well that is pretty simple since you already started one right here. You go to the forum that you want a thread in and click "New Topic" located at the top and bottom of the page. I hope I was helpful. Good Luck!

OH YEAH! In case you are having trouble closing this thread, at the top of everyone's post it will say "Mark this as the best answer (closes thread) click that and you should be all set. But only click that if you are completely sure that your question was answered. I will rep you and add you to my friends.

Last edited by soccerstar1231; 05-25-2010 at 07:15 AM..
soccerstar1231 is offline Female
Closed