Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-25-2010, 11:57 AM   #11
Webkinz :)

Pandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacity
Pandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacity

Default Re: Can't even get the log on page to load

i did the super wheel and got the prize then when to my room and the screen froze, must go to drastic measures, WI and playing with my new webkinz
Pandalover4ever is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-25-2010, 11:58 AM   #12
♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥

pet lover is Justin in disguisepet lover is Justin in disguise
pet lover is Justin in disguisepet lover is Justin in disguisepet lover is Justin in disguisepet lover is Justin in disguisepet lover is Justin in disguisepet lover is Justin in disguisepet lover is Justin in disguisepet lover is Justin in disguisepet lover is Justin in disguisepet lover is Justin in disguisepet lover is Justin in disguisepet lover is Justin in disguisepet lover is Justin in disguise

P.S: It's happend because The severs are so busy today.

Too late , I will miss Doug this hour.
pet lover is offline Female
Old 12-25-2010, 12:01 PM   #13
ant a flamigo

cocokl9 is a glorious beacon of lightcocokl9 is a glorious beacon of lightcocokl9 is a glorious beacon of light

well i was trying to adopt my endangured elephant, and it is so slow. i wen't to my room to go to the room i wanted her to live in and the screen didn't even load. i am so mad. ganz needs to fix this........
Old 12-25-2010, 12:02 PM   #14
owlboy1

volblaster is just really nicevolblaster is just really nice

Having same problem..Did get in for about 2 minutes once but not since.. Hope to be able to get the rare items today ..
volblaster is offline Male
Old 12-25-2010, 12:03 PM   #15
CRYSTALKAT is on a distinguished road

so down cannot get in, and the one time i did, got please wait and that ended that
they know it is a big day, gee, should have known, so sad too bad they do not a saying in the post for this to send them
CRYSTALKAT is offline Female
Old 12-25-2010, 12:06 PM   #16
♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥

pet lover is Justin in disguisepet lover is Justin in disguisepet lover is Justin in disguisepet lover is Justin in disguisepet lover is Justin in disguisepet lover is Justin in disguisepet lover is Justin in disguisepet lover is Justin in disguisepet lover is Justin in disguisepet lover is Justin in disguisepet lover is Justin in disguisepet lover is Justin in disguisepet lover is Justin in disguise

I ~ C~A~N~T ~ T~A~K~E ~ I~T ~ A~N~Y ~ M~O~R~E .
Old 12-25-2010, 12:06 PM   #17
ell, Hello

NR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tell
NR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tell

I was expecting a wait in line, but I was not expecting to not be able to log on at all. Oh well...thankfully we have WI to play on today
NR1991 is offline Female
Old 12-25-2010, 12:13 PM   #18
♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥

O.K... Now it's load it but slow...

But much better then before.
Old 12-25-2010, 12:18 PM   #19

Taku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talent

i did my hourlies and logged out again, for others to be able to get in and do their stuff! and it was really slow... so i will do something different and wait till it is faster.

I wish you all a Merry Christmas and lots of snow, like we do here that is sooooooooooooooooo great... WHITE CHRISTMAS yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Taku2 is offline Female
Old 12-25-2010, 12:22 PM   #20
owlboy1

volblaster is just really nicevolblaster is just really nice

Finally got in again but froze up in the middle of kinzville academy. Flunked that class but at least it is free now. Not a good time to do the academy yet. Will probably freeze up on you and you will fail the class. Might wait until tonight even if you get in.
volblaster is offline Male
Closed

Tags
you are beautiful(: