Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-11-2011, 10:40 PM   #1
Webkinz :)
RornDoone will become famous soon enough

Default Unanswered: Can't enter WW

I can get to the login page, can input my name and password. But immediately after that, I either get the green field with no other activity or the "W" with the little curved moving lines. Either way, WW never comes up. I do mean "never." I can seriously walk away when it thinks it is loading, do something else, get distracted, move to another project, remember WW and go back to see, and it's the same dang W that still thinks it's loading or a blank green field exactly as I left it.

It started today after my first login, when in "today's activities." Just choosing the link to go to Wishing Well from there produced a "loading" meter which never filled in and a frozen green screen. I had to F5 to get out of it, and that is the last time I have been able to get in. I've probably tried over a dozen times throughout this evening, thinking that it might work in a time with less internet traffic or hoping it was such a major glitch that someone would notice quickly and fix. Nope. I'm lost.
Sponsored Links
Old 01-11-2011, 11:06 PM   #2
Dogz rule the world

lucky777 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Can't enter WW

Try pressing Refresh (F5).
lucky777 is offline Female
Old 01-23-2011, 09:26 AM   #3

I know how to push F5, because it seems like lately that's all I can do on the whole site, besides continuing to put my username and password in. For a little bit, the problem looked like it had resolved, but now it is back with a vengeance. Is anyone else having this problem???? Now not only can I not log in, but a definitively WebKinz message comes up after a few seconds-to-minutes which says, "Sorry. We can't connect with WebKinz World. Log back in later for more fun and games. You will now be logged out."

What, did they upgrade & now my computer is too ancient for WW? What's the scoop? Another question: why is there a black dot on the folder icon in front of this thread? Have I been "blackballed?"

Last edited by RornDoone; 01-23-2011 at 09:37 AM.. Reason: Correcting the exact message quote.
Old 01-23-2011, 09:32 AM   #4

MusicLover101 has a spectacular aura about

Cool down xDD. The Black dot means you posted on this thread
MusicLover101 is offline Female
Old 01-23-2011, 09:50 AM   #5
Frozen's taken over.

1754JasmineJ397 is a creator of wonder
1754JasmineJ397 is a creator of wonder1754JasmineJ397 is a creator of wonder1754JasmineJ397 is a creator of wonder1754JasmineJ397 is a creator of wonder1754JasmineJ397 is a creator of wonder1754JasmineJ397 is a creator of wonder1754JasmineJ397 is a creator of wonder1754JasmineJ397 is a creator of wonder1754JasmineJ397 is a creator of wonder1754JasmineJ397 is a creator of wonder1754JasmineJ397 is a creator of wonder1754JasmineJ397 is a creator of wonder1754JasmineJ397 is a creator of wonder

I have not been having this problem. I even got on this morning perfectly fine.
1754JasmineJ397 is offline Female
Old 01-23-2011, 12:08 PM   #6

Cool down xDD. The Black dot means you posted on this thread.

-- (Deep sigh) Thank-you. My panic resulted in my falling into error. In fact, that's more of a relief than if I had gotten logged on to WW today (which I haven't but it would also be a relief, just not as much as this one).
Old 01-23-2011, 03:02 PM   #7
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame
dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame

I would try rebooting your computer. If that does not work try clearing your cache, deleting cookies.

Have you tried using another browser? I have problems sometimes when using Internet Explorer. I can try Firefox and it works. There is also Google Chrome.
If you still can not get in I would contact Ganz.
There was 1 day that I could not get into 2 accounts at all and I called the server was messed up and all the accounts on that server were affected. And seeing above there is someone else having the issue it could be the server you are attached to WW with. In that case there is nothing on your end to do except be patient and wait and report it to Ganz.

Link to clear cache How to clear your Cache and Cookies - Webkinz Insider Wiki

Link to Contact Ganz Contact Ganz - Webkinz Insider Wiki
dawnscott1 is offline Female
Old 01-24-2011, 06:49 PM   #8
Leaving...
dreamersdream has disabled reputation

You can also login by clicking hereClick the image to open in full size. and mabye if you click the login hereClick the image to open in full size. it might work. If it dosen't just tell Ganz.
dreamersdream is offline Female
Old 01-24-2011, 07:22 PM   #9
biggreenmonster518
Gifted

prettyirishgirl has much to be proud ofprettyirishgirl has much to be proud ofprettyirishgirl has much to be proud ofprettyirishgirl has much to be proud ofprettyirishgirl has much to be proud of

Not that it will make you feel better, but I have been having this issue as well. Also i get the problem loading server or whatever it is message a lot more nowadays. I have been using firefox mostly, I've cleared cache and cookies and sometimes it is even not recognizing usernames and passwords giving me an error message that wont even let me log in. I am assuming they are having issues, since it has happened on all 6 accounts that i care for on multiple computers and browsers. i just keep pushing through. after refreshing and rebooting a browser ever once and a while it works. sometimes it is frustrating, but it has been a temp and randomly occurring error on my end. it may be fine for 10-20 logins then not work for 5 and so on.
prettyirishgirl is offline Female
Old 01-24-2011, 07:49 PM   #10

midnight245 is a name known to allmidnight245 is a name known to allmidnight245 is a name known to all

Oh LOL! That happened to me. However, I was able to fix it. All you need to do is log in another way. I changed my password. You could also adopt a new pet to get in. Try it!
midnight245 is offline Female
Closed