Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-19-2009, 12:08 AM   #71
AmericanBaronin
Gifted

KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!

Default Re: Can't do Wheel of WoW or Gem Hunt--Same as Yesterday

View Post Originally Posted by xoxomemexoxo
I have never had that particular problem, but i cannot get the wheel of wow or gem hunt way early in the morning, like 12:30......
I've never been able to do those before the next morning, when i comes back up. However, strangely enough since I always go through {just in case care button or something didn't take like it has glitched before} I go through it all every time {once after midnight kt and once next day when back up} and I can do the wishing well both times, go figure. Not that I get more than lowball kc but eh! LOL I still can't do anything on my account but it just came back up so off to see.

It still didn't let me do most of my stuff; I will wait until it comes back up after maintenance to double check what I can/can't do {still}.

Last edited by KeyLargo; 02-19-2009 at 02:27 AM..
KeyLargo is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-19-2009, 08:23 AM   #72
Webkinz :)
SarinasKasan is an unknown quantity at this point

Well, here we are, day 7 and I still can't do Gem Hunt, Wheel of WoW. It's funny because on Tuesday (February 17) I was able to do Wheel of WoW on the two accounts I was having problems with. Still couldn't do Gem Hunt. However, then on Wednesday afternoon, I couldn't do Wheel of WoW again or Arte's Gem Hunt. Last night I got booted off right after I finished a fantastic game (for me) on Smoothie Moves. Over 200 KC gone! I got booted off because they said they were doing Server Upgrades. Well, hope does spring eternal, but no luck this morning. The daily I Love My Webkinz is still stuck showing all days already done (but I have been getting the food; I see some people haven't been getting their food) and I can't do Gem Hunt (didn't check Wheel of WoW yet).

Aaaargh! Very frustrating. It is also winter break here and the children are out of school. I'm lucky in that I have four accounts and only two are affected. Luckily one of the accounts that is not affected is my daughter's. However, lately she's been more into Club Penguin. At this point, I can understand why.

KeyLargo, I see you are still affected too. I hope these issues are resolved soon so we can retire this thread!
Old 02-19-2009, 08:59 AM   #73
eddiesgirlmx is an unknown quantity at this point

I still cannot do gem hunt. I can't tip arte still either. I did manage to do bingo and wheel of wow today, though. I was excited thinking that maybe with the server upgrade last night that I would be able to do my stuff today, but no......
Old 02-19-2009, 09:11 AM   #74

View Post Originally Posted by eddiesgirlmx
I still cannot do gem hunt. I can't tip arte still either. I did manage to do bingo and wheel of wow today, though. I was excited thinking that maybe with the server upgrade last night that I would be able to do my stuff today, but no......
You and me both. I too was hopeful that the server upgrade would resolve these problems that we've been having all week. I share in your disappointment and frustration when the fixes didn't happen.
Old 02-19-2009, 11:41 AM   #75
uv all my little

Nattie hit the reputation jackpot!Nattie hit the reputation jackpot!
Nattie hit the reputation jackpot!Nattie hit the reputation jackpot!

This is still very frustrating not being able to do these activities now for a week (on both accounts). I was hopeful yesterday when I could do WOW, but now today can't do it again. Perhaps Ganz needs to "upgrade" the programmers in their Webkinz IT department.
Nattie is offline Female
Old 02-19-2009, 03:21 PM   #76

Doodlepoodle00 is on a distinguished road

Nattie I was ROTFL about the "upgrade" suggestion!

I too had my hopes shot down flat after the Wheel of WOW and Yum worked yesterday on our one affected account I was really hopeful. Then when the free aspargus last night gave us chocolate cake on the two accounts that were working ok I began to have my doubts that there was much hope since the free food didn't even give the problem account the buttons to push.

Maybe Ganz needs to slow down on all the add on extras and get the system stable and working for all of the clients. Not that additional stuff for the movie room isn't cool, but when you can't get cash off the wheel of WOW and since the wishing well seems to be running dry lately (least it has been for us for some time now), it's gonna take for ever playing games to earn up the cash to get enough to buy the new additions.

Guess I'll email Ganz again since they have yet to respond to my email from a couple of days ago where I asked to receive a real email not another of the "canned" responses that they have been sending lately when we contact them regarding the problems.

Doodlepoodle00 is offline Female
Old 02-19-2009, 11:07 PM   #77

I don't know what happened since Thursday morning, but late Thursday evening I was able to do the Wheel of WOW and Gem Hunt. However, I was unable to do the quick draw on my two problem accounts. I was able to Bingoz. I saw on the front page of WI that the bull frog graphic is now missing. I better check my bull frog account. It was one of the problem accounts.
Closed