Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-17-2009, 11:05 AM   #61
Webkinz :)

grumpylrm is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Can't do Wheel of WoW or Gem Hunt--Same as Yesterday

Today makes 5 days I haven't been able to do WOW or the Curio Shop, I have e-mailed ganz with only the e-mail response that they got mine. HELP !!!! Any ideas ?????
grumpylrm is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-17-2009, 11:19 AM   #62

Tinkerbell4me is an unknown quantity at this point

I am in the same boat as everyone else. No WOW or gems for 4 -5 days now. Says I have already done them. Also hourly things are messed up. Someone asked if it was affecting large accounts. My account that has 50+ Webkinz and about 30 rooms is fine. The account with the problems has just 1 Webkinz and 2 rooms. (the bedroom & an outdoor room for gardening.)

Thanks to all for sharing the answers they got from Ganz.
Tinkerbell4me is offline Female
Old 02-17-2009, 11:20 AM   #63
Gifted

jazzymom43 wows us all with wonderjazzymom43 wows us all with wonderjazzymom43 wows us all with wonderjazzymom43 wows us all with wonderjazzymom43 wows us all with wonderjazzymom43 wows us all with wonderjazzymom43 wows us all with wonderjazzymom43 wows us all with wonderjazzymom43 wows us all with wonderjazzymom43 wows us all with wonder

The account size is DEFINITELY not the problem. My daughters account has over 50, and it is FINE. My tiny little account has one lonely pet taht cannot do her daily activities, or receive her "I love my webkinz" food prize. i can't even seem to get the auto response when I send in.
jazzymom43 is offline Female
Old 02-17-2009, 11:50 AM   #64

webkinzaddict1 will become famous soon enough

I have the same problem with mine as well. I have recieved an email saying they're working on it. Perhaps that is why it was down all day yesterday. It is frustraing though.
webkinzaddict1 is offline Female
Old 02-17-2009, 11:51 AM   #65
gaga1014
Gift Guru

fluffy is on a distinguished road

Thnaks guys I thought I was going crazy. I didn't remember doing the WOW.
fluffy is offline Female
Old 02-17-2009, 08:15 PM   #66

BellCat24 is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks for the info Shikili. Hopefully, they can figure out the problem and fix it ASAP. I feel bad for everyone that is on this server that is not working right. I am letting my daughter do the activities on my account for now, until she can do them on her own account again.
Old 02-17-2009, 09:04 PM   #67

kinz4mykidz will become famous soon enough

Well, our problem has multiplied. For almost a week now it was just on one son's account. As of yesterday another son'is now having the same problem. So, now we're up to 2 out of 7 accounts. bahh!
kinz4mykidz is offline Female
Old 02-17-2009, 09:22 PM   #68

Web Knight is on a distinguished road

I'm in the same boat. About 6 days ago it started with just WOW, Wishing Well & Gem Hunt telling me I'd already used my turns. But it's gotten steadily worse. Now I can't do any of the hourly activities at all, so can't make any money, and can't get coupons. I've emailed Ganz every day and had no reply and no improvement. It's extremely frustrating.
Web Knight is offline Female
Old 02-18-2009, 01:01 PM   #69
Favorite wackyauntie
Gifted

AuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicness
AuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicness

Hi everyone,
Many children are very disappointed about the glitches for the past week. It is Spring Break for the kids in many parts of the USA.

Here is a fix to the Daily Kinzcare. Ignore the pictures of the foods given for the week. Click on the "I love my webkinz" oval button. This gives the food for the day and the kinzcash. I hope that helps.

When these programming bugs happen, send them messages through "contact us". There is also a phone number for Ganz customer service. Has anyone received any committments from Ganz?

AuntietoEW
AuntietoEW is offline Female
Old 02-18-2009, 07:59 PM   #70
Gifted

jazzymom43 wows us all with wonderjazzymom43 wows us all with wonderjazzymom43 wows us all with wonderjazzymom43 wows us all with wonderjazzymom43 wows us all with wonderjazzymom43 wows us all with wonderjazzymom43 wows us all with wonderjazzymom43 wows us all with wonderjazzymom43 wows us all with wonderjazzymom43 wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by AuntietoEW
Hi everyone,
Many children are very disappointed about the glitches for the past week. It is Spring Break for the kids in many parts of the USA.

Here is a fix to the Daily Kinzcare. Ignore the pictures of the foods given for the week. Click on the "I love my webkinz" oval button. This gives the food for the day and the kinzcash. I hope that helps.

When these programming bugs happen, send them messages through "contact us". There is also a phone number for Ganz customer service. Has anyone received any committments from Ganz?

AuntietoEW
That worked for me once (daily kinzcare) a couple of days ago, but has not worked since. I've had a little progress today though. I still cannot do wishing well, gem hunt, or daily kinzcare, but I was able to JUST do the Bingoz, including the hourly extra ball, AND the wheel of wow (which I haven't been able to do for a while. So everyone check that has been having problems! Maybe I'll even start a new thread as a reminder.
jazzymom43 is offline Female
Closed