Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-16-2009, 11:39 PM   #51
Gift Trainee

magicw is the cats pajamas!magicw is the cats pajamas!magicw is the cats pajamas!magicw is the cats pajamas!magicw is the cats pajamas!magicw is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: Can't do Wheel of WoW or Gem Hunt--Same as Yesterday

I'm in the same boat. Been posting on another thread about it for days. It's my youngest daughter's account that's affected. Our other two are fine. Maybe the fix will come Wednesday with the big maintenance.
magicw is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-17-2009, 02:40 AM   #52
AmericanBaronin
Gifted

KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by BellCat24
My daughter's account and my my mom's account have both been having problems since Friday, Feb 13th (the same day this post started) with both the Wheel of Wow and Gem Hunt.
My account has been fine. Today my daughter also couldn't do the daily activities like the W shop coupon and Quizzy's Blast. She thought it was because both her account and my mom's account have a lot of pets but it sounds like it is affecting large to small accounts. She even changed her password because she though someone had hacked her account. I am glad that is not the case, but I am sorry so many people are having this problem. It sounds like many of you have contacted Ganz. Hopefully, they will work hard to resolve this soon. I will contact them too. It can't hurt. The squeaky wheel gets the oil, right?!?

I've written them about this and other problems {including items not put in to dock after buying even though it took my kc and my coupon if I used one but never getting item, items gotten mailed or traded in to my account going missing when no one knows my password except me and the site employees, not being able to do dailies and all sort of other problems of that nature including the error about flash}. I use/have access to at least a total of 2 Macs {running OS X, both upgraded to max}, 2 brand new laptops {bought within last couple of months, just enough time to get them all upgraded etc.}, 1 upgraded bit older laptop, and a new desktop. These issues are basically all only on the one {U.S.} account, although there are problems here and there with bingo and other lesser problems {gardening, stuck items, etc.} across my Asian, British and American accounts; there are the same type of lesser degree problems with the accounts I 'sit' for {1 Asian and 2 other American} but it is only on my main {US} account that I have such a total junk out all the way around. It can't be my computer{s}, browser{s}, program{s} in general or anything like that. I've written them no less than 2 dozen times and haven't even gotten the form letter back about them working on the issues that they're aware of. As an excomputer tech I am way not happy about it all, but as far as too much, there isn't too much in my dock, no room is overfilled, and there aren't hardly any animals on any of the account {most have 1 except the American -- I have 23, my friend has 15, and the other one has 20, but they aren't affected, either, with none of this except the slow gardening and things of that nature}. They need to get this fixed or switch all my pets and all my stuff over to a new account because these problems have been going on for weeks and even months now with new additional problems popping up every day {or worsening}.
KeyLargo is offline Female
Old 02-17-2009, 06:49 AM   #53
Hiya WI!
Gifted

xoxomemexoxo has a reputation beyond reputexoxomemexoxo has a reputation beyond reputexoxomemexoxo has a reputation beyond reputexoxomemexoxo has a reputation beyond reputexoxomemexoxo has a reputation beyond reputexoxomemexoxo has a reputation beyond repute

I have never had that particular problem, but i cannot get the wheel of wow or gem hunt way early in the morning, like 12:30......
xoxomemexoxo is offline Female
Old 02-17-2009, 07:47 AM   #54
Gift Guru

bonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guide

We have this problem on one of our accounts as welll .... its getting frustrating that you can't do everything. Thinking I will call later today and see if I get anywhere.
Old 02-17-2009, 08:27 AM   #55
Webkinz :)

cante123 is on a distinguished road

Having the same problem on one of my accounts since last Thursday. It must be a server issue. Sure hope Ganz is working to fix it soon. Miss the gem hunt.
Old 02-17-2009, 08:36 AM   #56
Totally Wacky

tribbles hit the reputation jackpot!tribbles hit the reputation jackpot!
tribbles hit the reputation jackpot!tribbles hit the reputation jackpot!tribbles hit the reputation jackpot!tribbles hit the reputation jackpot!tribbles hit the reputation jackpot!

I have had that problem with my account....my friends accounts I'm caring for when they are out of internet don't have the problem. Its frustrating that out of 6 accounts my personal gets this glitch. 2 of the accounts i care for is for my niece and nephew. I check their accounts to make sure their dailies get done. I know sometimes the kids don't get to play online because of homework. So I am a back up for the kid's dailies.
Old 02-17-2009, 08:53 AM   #57

jemkinz is sweet stuff
jemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuff

Donation Award 

I haven't had Gem Hunt, Wheel of Wow, even some of the Hourly Activities for almost a week, now no Daily Kinzcare. Just on two accounts. I've written but just get a generated note. Would I be able to get a human voice if I call that 800 number?? It's so frustrating. Think they've forgotten us? I could be working on that Crown of Wonder!
jemkinz is offline Female
Old 02-17-2009, 08:58 AM   #58
a wee bit
Gifted

kigz flows towards the sea of knowledgekigz flows towards the sea of knowledgekigz flows towards the sea of knowledgekigz flows towards the sea of knowledgekigz flows towards the sea of knowledgekigz flows towards the sea of knowledgekigz flows towards the sea of knowledgekigz flows towards the sea of knowledge

Oh, dear. That has happenned to us as well before. I can't remember how long it took to work itself out, but I let my daughter play on another account when it started. It really stinks, but it will get better--it is just hard to wait in the meantime. I would suggest starting a back-up account for times such as these. It really has come in handy for us since Ganz makes no promises about service...

Chin up!
kigz is offline Female
Old 02-17-2009, 09:06 AM   #59
eddiesgirlmx is an unknown quantity at this point

I cant do gem hunt, bingo, daily kinzcare, wheel of wow, and hourlies. I'm getting really ticked. I only have one webkinz, so I don't think it has anything to do with the size of the account.
Old 02-17-2009, 09:41 AM   #60
Shikili is an unknown quantity at this point

I have had that problem with my Grandson's account, but it has reached further than the WOW or Gem hunt. It also has affected the Daily Kinz care and some arrows of the hourly
activities since Saturday. So with today that is four days that he has been unable to do all of his
dailies! It is so annoying. I have tried to call them, but of course you can't get a live person!!
I hope they get it fixed soon.
Shikili

---------- Shikili added 26 Minutes and 14 Seconds later ----------

I just got off the phone after talking to a Ganz Customer Service Rep.
She was a very nice person. She said that they were having problems with one of their
servers and that everyone on that server was having problems and that they were working
on it and hoped that it would be fixed soon!!
I sure hope so.
Shikili

Last edited by Shikili; 02-17-2009 at 09:41 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Closed