Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-16-2009, 05:57 PM   #41
band guys are so
Gifted

Emma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talent

Default Re: Can't do Wheel of WoW or Gem Hunt--Same as Yesterday

This has happened to many accounts and there are many members of WI and WW having this problem. Is it saying something like "You have already spun the Wheel Of Wow"? If it is, I would call up GANZ, write GANZ, or e-mail GANZ. They are probably already working on the problem because of to many complaints!

Hope I helped you out

--Σmma
Emma8432 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-16-2009, 06:01 PM   #42
GammaTwila
Gift Guru

snuggleb68 is just really nicesnuggleb68 is just really nice

I'm not having the problem today, but have had it in the past on only one of my accounts. The one with the most webkinz and "stuff".

It would be interesting to know if the accounts causing you problems are your bigger ones.
snuggleb68 is offline Female
Old 02-16-2009, 06:05 PM   #43
Gifted

MsSophie will become famous soon enough

Donation Award 

I had that no wheel of wow so I wrote to customer service and they did fix it but it took
about 6 days.
MsSophie is offline Female
Old 02-16-2009, 06:10 PM   #44
Gifted

Emloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonder

The same thing has been happening to me
Emloveswebkins is offline Female
Old 02-16-2009, 09:00 PM   #45
Webkinz :)
kwhite1663 is on a distinguished road

This has been happening to many of our accounts for over a week now. We can not even do many of hourlly activities. Please GANZ fix this soon.
Old 02-16-2009, 10:09 PM   #46

Doodlepoodle00 is on a distinguished road

I've emailed Ganz twice and all I get is a canned "we are aware and our technicians are working on fixing the problem" response.

It's getting really frustrating trying to explain to a younger grade school age kid why her account won't let her mine, and won't give her a coupon from the machine and yet her brother and sister (both older than her) are getting all of the stuff to work on their accounts.

This has been going on since last week so I'd hope they would get it together and fix this.

Come on Ganz lets get this thing fixed. Ok I'm done venting for the day.
Doodlepoodle00 is offline Female
Old 02-16-2009, 10:18 PM   #47
ow! God is
Gifted

Jerkinz is cool as a bunny clownJerkinz is cool as a bunny clownJerkinz is cool as a bunny clownJerkinz is cool as a bunny clownJerkinz is cool as a bunny clownJerkinz is cool as a bunny clownJerkinz is cool as a bunny clownJerkinz is cool as a bunny clown

Day 5 and it still won't work on my account (and neither did the coupon)

Day 2 for my 3 year old brothers account

This is getting a little annoying now I hope they would fix it sometime soon.
Jerkinz is offline Male
Old 02-16-2009, 10:18 PM   #48
WinterIvy

WinterIvy is on a distinguished road

Oh my gosh, its driving me nuts, in the last week I've convinced my mom, my husband , and three of our friends to join me in my love of webkinz... and they're having a blast and I can't enjoy a large portion of what I love. No wheel of wow, no mining, no daily kinz care, and now I find out no W shop coupons either... this is just silly, I wish they'd make some kind of announcement or something about it.

I called and left my number but haven't heard anything yet. Oh and some people were commenting on big accounts, I only have 6 pets.. so I don't think that is related.
WinterIvy is offline Female
Old 02-16-2009, 10:47 PM   #49
SarinasKasan is an unknown quantity at this point

View Post Originally Posted by snuggleb68
I'm not having the problem today, but have had it in the past on only one of my accounts. The one with the most webkinz and "stuff".

It would be interesting to know if the accounts causing you problems are your bigger ones.
Day 5 and I'm still having the same problems, although now it wouldn't let me get my W Shop coupon. Aaargh.

I don't believe the size of the account is the problem. Two of the four accounts are affected--the second largest account and the smallest account.

I was surprised that nothing was done today to try to fix the accounts. I guess they're not at work today (U.S. holiday). I haven't been able to do Gem Hunt, Wheel of WoW, Bingoz since Thursday. And now I can't get my W Shop coupon.
Old 02-16-2009, 11:13 PM   #50

BellCat24 is an unknown quantity at this point

My daughter's account and my my mom's account have both been having problems since Friday, Feb 13th (the same day this post started) with both the Wheel of Wow and Gem Hunt.
My account has been fine. Today my daughter also couldn't do the daily activities like the W shop coupon and Quizzy's Blast. She thought it was because both her account and my mom's account have a lot of pets but it sounds like it is affecting large to small accounts. She even changed her password because she though someone had hacked her account. I am glad that is not the case, but I am sorry so many people are having this problem. It sounds like many of you have contacted Ganz. Hopefully, they will work hard to resolve this soon. I will contact them too. It can't hurt. The squeaky wheel gets the oil, right?!?

Closed