Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-13-2009, 03:58 PM   #21
AmericanBaronin
Gifted

KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!

Default Re: Can't do Wheel of WoW or Gem Hunt--Same as Yesterday

I have not been able to do anything on my main account {U.S.} and have been having problems with bingo and some other miscellaneous things on all the others here and there. My main account is the main problem one, have 3 different computers {1 Mac} all new or updated, fiber optic high speed, the works, including 13 browsers {3 for Mac} including {I think} working out the script error {updating the Safari w/ java because it crosses all main browsers and they just did update after only 2 weeks ago having update} but still didn't figure out why it only affected that 1 account not the rest. I was on after midnight kt because that's when I do my gardens but it didn't let me do dailies then either, and never has except for the quiz section at that time. Also please note that we hope they fix it by end of this day; there is the weekend they're closed and also Monday for holiday.
KeyLargo is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-13-2009, 04:10 PM   #22
Webkinz :)
SarinasKasan is an unknown quantity at this point

Oh, how terrible, KeyLargo. It sounds as though you are having more serious problems than most of us. I wonder if it is related or if it is a different problem. Of the two accounts that are affected, one is my main account. Since it is now 4:00 p.m. EST, and when I last checked my accounts (around 3:00 or so), I doubt they will get it fixed over the weekend. One can only hope that they will. I hope this doesn't mean we may have problems with our Valentine's gifts tomorrow! I'm going to be really upset if that happens. I remember all the problems I had over Halloween.
Old 02-13-2009, 06:30 PM   #23

Doodlepoodle00 is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by Doodlepoodle00
Not that it's a good thing, but I'm glad to see we aren't the only ones. One of our three accounts is having the same problem as well. I've sent a request to Ganz but haven't heard back from them except for the "auto reply". I replied to the email even though it isn't the "2 business days" yet. It's weird but this is the one account that always seems to have the server trouble. The other day we couldn't log in on the same account and we have had trouble with part of the Bingoz game not saving the marks on the card (2 ball game). Wonder why this is the only one we have so much trouble with....
Here is the response I got earlier from my email to Customer Service, Looks like it might be a weekend without WOW or ARTIE :

Hello,

You have inquired about a glitch you have discovered while visiting Webkinz World.

We are aware of the problem and our technical team is working on correcting the issue as soon as possible. Since Webkinz World is continuously upgrading and updating the site, we cannot give you an exact timetable as to when this issue will be resolved. However, rest assured we are looking into the problem and are in the process of rectifying the situation.

We apologize for any inconvenience.

Thank you,

Webkinz Customer Support.
Doodlepoodle00 is offline Female
Old 02-14-2009, 09:21 AM   #24
SarinasKasan is an unknown quantity at this point

Thank you for posting Ganz's response, DoodlePoodle. Much appreciated!
Old 02-14-2009, 10:56 AM   #25
Gifted

jazzymom43 wows us all with wonderjazzymom43 wows us all with wonderjazzymom43 wows us all with wonderjazzymom43 wows us all with wonderjazzymom43 wows us all with wonderjazzymom43 wows us all with wonderjazzymom43 wows us all with wonderjazzymom43 wows us all with wonderjazzymom43 wows us all with wonderjazzymom43 wows us all with wonder

Same here. Cannot do any of the daily activities, and has been that way for 3 days. My account seems to be affected, but my daughter's account seems to be working fine (so far.)
I swear it's always something!

---------- jazzymom43 added 1 Minutes and 54 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by SarinasKasan
Thank you for posting Ganz's response, DoodlePoodle. Much appreciated!
I should add taht this response is Ganz's auto response to ANY tech problem you send in. I have received it MANY times, exactly the same.

Last edited by jazzymom43; 02-14-2009 at 10:56 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
jazzymom43 is offline Female
Old 02-14-2009, 10:57 AM   #26
RaiderNation34
Lil Kinz

RaiderNation34 is an unknown quantity at this point

Yes, thank you DoodelPoodle for posting that response ... Today is Day 3 w/o WOW or searching for my Gem. But at least the Wheel of Wishes was working for me today!

Happy Valentine's Day to all!!!!
Old 02-14-2009, 10:59 AM   #27
Gifted

jazzymom43 wows us all with wonderjazzymom43 wows us all with wonderjazzymom43 wows us all with wonderjazzymom43 wows us all with wonderjazzymom43 wows us all with wonderjazzymom43 wows us all with wonderjazzymom43 wows us all with wonderjazzymom43 wows us all with wonderjazzymom43 wows us all with wonderjazzymom43 wows us all with wonder

Same here. Cannot do any of the daily activities, and has been that way for 3 days. My account seems to be affected, but my daughter's account seems to be working fine (so far.)

---------- jazzymom43 added 1 Minutes and 36 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by Doodlepoodle00
Here is the response I got earlier from my email to Customer Service, Looks like it might be a weekend without WOW or ARTIE :

Hello,

You have inquired about a glitch you have discovered while visiting Webkinz World.

We are aware of the problem and our technical team is working on correcting the issue as soon as possible. Since Webkinz World is continuously upgrading and updating the site, we cannot give you an exact timetable as to when this issue will be resolved. However, rest assured we are looking into the problem and are in the process of rectifying the situation.

We apologize for any inconvenience.

Thank you,

Webkinz Customer Support.

THIS is the one I meant is their auto response.....sorry!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by jazzymom43; 02-14-2009 at 10:59 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
jazzymom43 is offline Female
Old 02-14-2009, 11:14 AM   #28

4LoveOfBoxers is an unknown quantity at this point

I posted yesterday I was told I already had my turn at the Wheel of Wow and the Gem Hunt. I am getting the same message today.
Old 02-14-2009, 11:25 AM   #29
Snowball1029
Snowball1029 is an unknown quantity at this point

Day three and counting. I think we all need to e-mail customer service if we have not done so already so they know the magnitude of the problem.
Old 02-15-2009, 02:19 PM   #30

kinz4mykidz will become famous soon enough

How frustrating. 7 of us in our house have an account in my household and only 1 is not working--my son's. He's being much, much more patient than I am about it. lol He bummed about it, but I'm mad for him. Hope it's fixed soon!
kinz4mykidz is offline Female
Closed