Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-13-2009, 10:31 AM   #11
Come in and see the
Gift Guru

swanjo is the cats pajamas!swanjo is the cats pajamas!swanjo is the cats pajamas!swanjo is the cats pajamas!swanjo is the cats pajamas!swanjo is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: Can't do Wheel of WoW or Gem Hunt--Same as Yesterday

I have this happening to me on one of my 6 accounts...the other accounts work fine, so it must be a server issue
Sponsored Links
Old 02-13-2009, 11:18 AM   #12
RaiderNation34
Lil Kinz

RaiderNation34 is an unknown quantity at this point

Whew! I thought I was going crazy! 2 out of our 5 accounts are like this! No WOW or Arte! I don't like it when he tells that I can't search for gems today! Hopefully they'll fix it before the big weekend ... Thanks, everyone!

:rac:
Old 02-13-2009, 11:23 AM   #13
ow! God is
Gifted

Jerkinz is cool as a bunny clownJerkinz is cool as a bunny clownJerkinz is cool as a bunny clownJerkinz is cool as a bunny clownJerkinz is cool as a bunny clownJerkinz is cool as a bunny clownJerkinz is cool as a bunny clownJerkinz is cool as a bunny clown

That's odd I have the same problem wouldn't work yesterday or today. hope they fix it soon...
Jerkinz is offline Male
Old 02-13-2009, 12:53 PM   #14
Webkinz :)

Doodlepoodle00 is on a distinguished road

Not that it's a good thing, but I'm glad to see we aren't the only ones. One of our three accounts is having the same problem as well. I've sent a request to Ganz but haven't heard back from them except for the "auto reply". I replied to the email even though it isn't the "2 business days" yet. It's weird but this is the one account that always seems to have the server trouble. The other day we couldn't log in on the same account and we have had trouble with part of the Bingoz game not saving the marks on the card (2 ball game). Wonder why this is the only one we have so much trouble with....
Doodlepoodle00 is offline Female
Old 02-13-2009, 01:35 PM   #15
ants to move doors!

Nereid has a brilliant futureNereid has a brilliant futureNereid has a brilliant futureNereid has a brilliant futureNereid has a brilliant future

Yep...same here. I thought I was losing my mind...or playing in my sleep...
Old 02-13-2009, 01:59 PM   #16

a3doglife is a splendid one to beholda3doglife is a splendid one to beholda3doglife is a splendid one to beholda3doglife is a splendid one to behold

Unhappy Re: Can't do Wheel of WoW or Gem Hunt--Same as Yesterday

View Post Originally Posted by RaiderNation34
Whew! I thought I was going crazy! 2 out of our 5 accounts are like this! No WOW or Arte! I don't like it when he tells that I can't search for gems today! Hopefully they'll fix it before the big weekend ... Thanks, everyone!

:rac:
same here- 2 out of 5 aren't working. 1 is the Asian time zone & the other is EST zone US.
not only doesn't the gem hunt work but none of the dailies have been reset either. we called and left a message. but you know as usual ... the weekend blues headed our way if we plan to play WW.
a3doglife is offline Female
Old 02-13-2009, 02:07 PM   #17
IttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roost

I always panic when I log on in the morning and an activity has already been done for the day. Our account was once hacked, but luckily those incidents are way down.

Just checking WI for reassurance is great. It's not the least bit desirable, but at least when others are having the same problem, your account is probably still safe and sound.

Mom of IttyGirl2
Old 02-13-2009, 02:56 PM   #18
Lil Kinz

Lotuslily06 is an unknown quantity at this point

This same thing is happening to me..
Lotuslily06 is offline Female
Old 02-13-2009, 03:39 PM   #19
SarinasKasan is an unknown quantity at this point

View Post Originally Posted by Doodlepoodle00
Not that it's a good thing, but I'm glad to see we aren't the only ones. One of our three accounts is having the same problem as well. I've sent a request to Ganz but haven't heard back from them except for the "auto reply". I replied to the email even though it isn't the "2 business days" yet. It's weird but this is the one account that always seems to have the server trouble. The other day we couldn't log in on the same account and we have had trouble with part of the Bingoz game not saving the marks on the card (2 ball game). Wonder why this is the only one we have so much trouble with....
I agree with you--Not that it's a good thing, but it is a relief to know that this problems are not jut happening with me. On the two accounts I'm having trouble with I couldn't log on a couple days ago. Now this.

SarinasKasan

---------- SarinasKasan added 6 Minutes and 18 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by IttyGirl2
I always panic when I log on in the morning and an activity has already been done for the day. Our account was once hacked, but luckily those incidents are way down.

Just checking WI for reassurance is great. It's not the least bit desirable, but at least when others are having the same problem, your account is probably still safe and sound.

Mom of IttyGirl2
That's awful that you account was hacked into. I would probably be paranoid for long time if it ever happened to me. My daughter's friend had her account hacked into. They sold everything (all furniture, exclusive items, PSIs) and spent all the KinzCash on food.

Anyway, I am reassured that I am not the only one experiencing problems. And I see that others have already contacted Ganz and that Ganz seems to be aware of the problem. Thanks, everyone, for your input.

SarinasKasan

Last edited by SarinasKasan; 02-13-2009 at 03:39 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 02-13-2009, 03:41 PM   #20
Gifted

trueblue is the cats pajamas!trueblue is the cats pajamas!trueblue is the cats pajamas!trueblue is the cats pajamas!trueblue is the cats pajamas!trueblue is the cats pajamas!

i could not do them yesterday. but i was up late enought and was able to do it at midnight so i didn t have to worry
trueblue is offline Female
Closed