Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-14-2011, 04:37 PM   #1
Diabetes Awareness
Gifted
NedOwl has disabled reputation

Default Answered: Cannot throw party

Hi all.

I'm trying to complete the 'unlock the key to kinzville' goals and the only one I have left is to throw a party.

I bought a pizza party pack the other day but every time I drag it into my room I get this popup:-

Click the image to open in full size.

Is it because I have no one on my friends list right now? (I only joined Webkinz back in feb after my girlfriend bought me the hippo for my birthday. ) If it's that I guess I need some friends lol (I'm in the UK and don't know anyone with webkinz myself. Though that might have something to do with the fact that I'm 23... )

I've never got this message for doing anything else in webkinz so I doubt it is my connection. This is at least the 4th time I've tried to use the party pack now.
Best Answer - Posted by NedOwl
They suddenly started working today for no apparent reason. The only thing I changed was added another room.

Thanks for your help!
Sponsored Links
Old 03-14-2011, 05:10 PM   #2
Diabetes Awareness
Gifted

Default Cannot throw party

(sorry posted this in another section originally as I didn't see here. Really sorry bout that)

Hi all.

I'm trying to complete the 'unlock the key to kinzville' goals and the only one I have left is to throw a party.

I bought a pizza party pack the other day but every time I drag it into my room I get this popup:-

Click the image to open in full size.

Is it because I have no one on my friends list right now? (I only joined Webkinz back in feb after my girlfriend bought me the hippo for my birthday. ) If it's that I guess I need some friends lol (I'm in the UK and don't know anyone with webkinz myself. Though that might have something to do with the fact that I'm 23... )

I've never got this message for doing anything else in webkinz so I doubt it is my connection. This is at least the 4th time I've tried to use the party pack now.
Old 03-14-2011, 05:18 PM   #3
ShootingStars•°˜”° ҉
Gifted

mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss
mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss

Default Re: Cannot throw party

Hello! and welcome to WI!
That happens to me all the time. Its not b/c you have no friends on your friend list, its excatly what it says: it can't connect. Webkinz world is just like that sometimes.

Try to clear your cache. Good luck! http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...-cache-534364/

More on party packs-- Party Packs - Webkinz Insider Wiki

Let me know if you have any more questions. Once again, welcome to WI!
mickey26 is offline Female
Old 03-14-2011, 05:26 PM   #4
Diabetes Awareness
Webkinz :)

Broccoli1997 is a glorious beacon of lightBroccoli1997 is a glorious beacon of light

The only time I threw a party I was a little late so no one was there.And then my pet got stuck on the dragon bed and couldn't get up..... I had to leave and couldn't get back....... I'm staying away from parties from now on...... Sorry this doesn't help much, but GOOD LUCK!

PS. Try to make some friends b playing at the Tournament Arena... Plenty of people make requests after games...
Broccoli1997 is offline Female
Old 03-14-2011, 05:59 PM   #5
Diabetes Awareness
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by mickey26
Hello! and welcome to WI!
That happens to me all the time. Its not b/c you have no friends on your friend list, its excatly what it says: it can't connect. Webkinz world is just like that sometimes.

Try to clear your cache. Good luck! http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...-cache-534364/

More on party packs-- Party Packs - Webkinz Insider Wiki

Let me know if you have any more questions. Once again, welcome to WI!
Clearing the cache didn't help.

The reason why I am so confused is because I have only seen this error when trying to use the party pack I bought. I've had this party pack for over a week now and every time I try to use it this is exactly what happens.

Thanks for the welcome.
Old 03-14-2011, 07:37 PM   #6
e all love

pandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forum
pandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forum

Sorry about this. I never do party packs now because of all the problems around them. I always try calling Ganz at 1-866-932-5469 Monday-Friday 9am-6pm EST
Old 03-14-2011, 08:39 PM   #7
hy are you a

spiderman8880 knows the wayspiderman8880 knows the wayspiderman8880 knows the wayspiderman8880 knows the wayspiderman8880 knows the wayspiderman8880 knows the wayspiderman8880 knows the wayspiderman8880 knows the wayspiderman8880 knows the wayspiderman8880 knows the wayspiderman8880 knows the wayspiderman8880 knows the wayspiderman8880 knows the wayspiderman8880 knows the wayspiderman8880 knows the way

Try to contact Ganz/Webkinz. They can help you. I wish I had their number on me right now. Try posting another thread on asking what their number is. This may help you. Hope I helped you!!!
Old 03-14-2011, 09:16 PM   #8
e all love

pandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forum
pandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forum

View Post Originally Posted by spiderman8880
Try to contact Ganz/Webkinz. They can help you. I wish I had their number on me right now. Try posting another thread on asking what their number is. This may help you. Hope I helped you!!!
Ganz phone is 1-866-932-5469 Monday-Friday 9am-6pm EST
Old 03-15-2011, 12:43 AM   #9
Diabetes Awareness
Gifted

Thanks for the suggestion but I'm not going to phone a number at international rates just to get the party packs working. Guess I'll just have to live with this feature not working.
Old 03-15-2011, 01:11 AM   #10

lava94 has a brilliant futurelava94 has a brilliant futurelava94 has a brilliant futurelava94 has a brilliant futurelava94 has a brilliant future

I gave up on trying to use my party pack when I was never able to actually schedule a party because all the times were taken. Apparently there are lots of other problems around them as well. Good luck trying to use it, but I think you might need to have some friends to invite when you set it up.
lava94 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
tigerdove is here