Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-28-2010, 11:09 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

TeddyBearTales is just really niceTeddyBearTales is just really nice

Default Answered: Cannot Remove Hamster Item From Webkinz Room

Hello,

So, I won a lovely Hamster Snow Globe while playing Find The Key with Amazin' Hamster.

I placed the Hamster Snow Globe in my Webkinz Room and now it is STUCK there. I cannot remove it.

I am able to remove other furniture items but NOT the snow globe. I've re-booted my computer, changed pets -- nothing!

Any ideas?

Thank you.
TeddyBearTales is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by TeddyBearTales
I did contact Customer Service and filled out the Stuck Item Form (see below).
Webkinz was able to remove my Hamster Snow Globe from its stuck position.

Thanks to all for your help.

Click the image to open in full size.
Sponsored Links
Old 11-28-2010, 11:15 PM   #2

Ladybugheart is a golden guideLadybugheart is a golden guideLadybugheart is a golden guideLadybugheart is a golden guideLadybugheart is a golden guideLadybugheart is a golden guideLadybugheart is a golden guideLadybugheart is a golden guideLadybugheart is a golden guideLadybugheart is a golden guideLadybugheart is a golden guideLadybugheart is a golden guideLadybugheart is a golden guide

Default Re: Cannot Remove Hamster Item From Webkinz Room

Hmm... I'm not sure. Did you try changing browsers? All I can suggest is calling ganz or having a parent call ganz. Sorry you're having this problem.
Old 11-29-2010, 12:55 AM   #3
Gifted
Billy1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguise
Billy1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguise

Sorry to hear it got stuck, I've heard from other people it seems to be getting stuck for them. Try calling ganz, They should un-stick it for you.
Billy1920 is offline Male
Old 11-29-2010, 08:25 AM   #4
Banned
cheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoW
cheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoW

ooh that's to bad i got one today so i won't be puting it in my room yet!
cheekyluver is offline Male
Old 11-29-2010, 08:05 PM   #5
Call me 39 xD
Gifted

398256501 is a name known to all398256501 is a name known to all398256501 is a name known to all

If it was stuck on a table, just remove the table it was on, leave the room, put the table back, leave, and the item should be back
If that doesn't work, wait it out
If THAT doesn't work, go to customer service (On the website) fill out the stuck item form, and they'll remove it in a day or two
398256501 is offline Female
Old 11-29-2010, 08:08 PM   #6
Sissa2000

Miraclebaby240 is on a distinguished road

WOW! That has never happened to me but it has happened to my friend But she did something to get it to move but I don't know how to sorry!
Miraclebaby240 is offline Female
Old 11-29-2010, 08:45 PM   #7
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

rmwtew is a splendid one to beholdrmwtew is a splendid one to beholdrmwtew is a splendid one to beholdrmwtew is a splendid one to behold

We got one the first day, and it is stuck as well.
rmwtew is offline Female
Old 11-29-2010, 09:16 PM   #8
ツ JenKittyCat

cocoabean has disabled reputation

Donation Award 

Yes, it's a glitch with that particular item. Hopefully Ganz will fix it soon
cocoabean is offline Female
Old 11-30-2010, 09:20 AM   #9

Ms.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clown

View Post Originally Posted by TeddyBearTales
Hello,

So, I won a lovely Hamster Snow Globe while playing Find The Key with Amazin' Hamster.

I placed the Hamster Snow Globe in my Webkinz Room and now it is STUCK there. I cannot remove it.

I am able to remove other furniture items but NOT the snow globe. I've re-booted my computer, changed pets -- nothing!

Any ideas?

Thank you.
I got one of these in a trade and dropped it in a room, it landed in the middle of the floor and got stuck. I addressed it to customer service under I have an item stuck in a room and they removed it for me within hours. I went and put it in another room where I actually wanted it to be and it will not move from the spot it is in again. But at least this time it is where I wanted it to be.
You can just go under the customer service tab and under listing I have an item stuck in a room and they will put it back in your dock.
Hope this helps and best of luck.
Ms.Mom is offline Female
Old 11-30-2010, 10:56 PM   #10

TeddyBearTales is just really niceTeddyBearTales is just really nice

Thumbs up UPDATE! Re: Cannot Remove Hamster Item From Webkinz Room

I did contact Customer Service and filled out the Stuck Item Form (see below).
Webkinz was able to remove my Hamster Snow Globe from its stuck position.

Thanks to all for your help.

Click the image to open in full size.
TeddyBearTales is offline Female
Closed