Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-08-2009, 05:45 PM   #11
Gift Guru

kellykam is the bees knees!kellykam is the bees knees!kellykam is the bees knees!kellykam is the bees knees!kellykam is the bees knees!kellykam is the bees knees!kellykam is the bees knees!

Default Re: Cannot Open Dock

I know what you mean! I have some pets to adopt, but there's no way I'm trying until at least Monday.
kellykam is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-08-2009, 05:53 PM   #12
iamawackywinner2
Webkinz :)

gomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Button
gomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Button

Sorry you are all still having problems. I spoke with a Ganz Rep on Friday and she said to make sure I cleared the cache, removed all cookies while Webkinz is closed. I did that and it is running great now. doing that removes the old programming and allows the new programming to run smoothly. I always reboot just to make sure all is cleared out. I loged in yesterday on the Customer Service button on Webkinz Home Page and all is well. I just tried loging in on login page and all is well there too.
gomommu41 is offline Female
Old 03-08-2009, 05:56 PM   #13

SometimesJosie is an unknown quantity at this point

I am having this problem on one of my accounts, one which has a much fuller dock than my others, which are working normally. It's not uncommon, when my dock is very full (2500+ items), for me to get repeated error messages asking if I want to abort a script making Flash run slowly. If I keep clicking 'no' it will open eventually. (It once took over an hour, but at that point I hadn't had time to sell my farm fresh produce for a long time, and I had well over 5000 items). This time, it just shows the unloading animation endlessly, with the little 'wait...' running in the corner. Very annoying. I am also unable to get into my gardens - the room loading graphic screen comes up, but just sits there, without the bar or the chair animation changing. Again, very frustrating. I'm hoping it will resolve soon, and I'll be able to wait it out without getting too impatient. Good luck!

Oh, I should also mention that I haven't adopted any new pets for several weeks, so whatever this is doesn't depend on that like other problems people have been having. I haven't entered any feature codes either, I haven't even bought anything at the W or Curio Shops since I had my dock open and was in my gardens yesterday afternoon. For me, this problem cannot be caused by anything I've changed in my account in the last 24 hours, at least.
Old 03-08-2009, 06:00 PM   #14
Gift Guru

kellykam is the bees knees!kellykam is the bees knees!kellykam is the bees knees!kellykam is the bees knees!kellykam is the bees knees!kellykam is the bees knees!kellykam is the bees knees!

View Post Originally Posted by gomommu41
Sorry you are all still having problems. I spoke with a Ganz Rep on Friday and she said to make sure I cleared the cache, removed all cookies while Webkinz is closed. I did that and it is running great now. doing that removes the old programming and allows the new programming to run smoothly. I always reboot just to make sure all is cleared out. I loged in yesterday on the Customer Service button on Webkinz Home Page and all is well. I just tried loging in on login page and all is well there too.
Thank you for the suggestion - I've tried this as well and it unfortunately hasn't corrected the problem.

View Post Originally Posted by SometimesJosie
I am having this problem on one of my accounts, one which has a much fuller dock than my others, which are working normally. It's not uncommon, when my dock is very full (2500+ items), for me to get repeated error messages asking if I want to abort a script making Flash run slowly. If I keep clicking 'no' it will open eventually. (It once took over an hour, but at that point I hadn't had time to sell my farm fresh produce for a long time, and I had well over 5000 items). This time, it just shows the unloading animation endlessly, with the little 'wait...' running in the corner. Very annoying. I am also unable to get into my gardens - the room loading graphic screen comes up, but just sits there, without the bar or the chair animation changing. Again, very frustrating. I'm hoping it will resolve soon, and I'll be able to wait it out without getting too impatient. Good luck!

Oh, I should also mention that I haven't adopted any new pets for several weeks, so whatever this is doesn't depend on that like other problems people have been having. I haven't entered any feature codes either, I haven't even bought anything at the W or Curio Shops since I had my dock open and was in my gardens yesterday afternoon. For me, this problem cannot be caused by anything I've changed in my account in the last 24 hours, at least.
I'm actually having the problem on the account with less items. My fuller account is working just fine. I've tried clearing out some items from my dock, but nothing has helped so far.

I guess we'll see what happens overnight with maintenance.
Old 03-08-2009, 06:21 PM   #15
I Love Webkinz

1ginger is on a distinguished road

I have not been able to open my dock since this morning. I do have about 700 things in my dock. Today was my day to take my time and sell and buy rooms for storage. I buy rooms and load them full of stuff to trade. Then i move things back and forth. I have four room and one yard so far. It never fails that what someone wants is in storage. But I also get the flash message also all the time I think it is because I have over 150 rooms and almost 250 webkinz. But my friend has two accounts and there docks are less than 100 and there dock will not load either. So I hope maintenance will help me tonight.
1ginger is offline Female
Old 03-08-2009, 06:34 PM   #16
Lil Kinz
nakita010o0 is an unknown quantity at this point

mine done the same thing , it happened like 2 hours ago after i adoped a pet >.<
still isnt working either and i wanted to open my box
nakita010o0 is offline Female
Old 03-08-2009, 06:35 PM   #17

SometimesJosie is an unknown quantity at this point

Well, I guess then it is coincidence that it's my fullest dock that won't open - at least I know now not to waste a lot of time putting items into fridges and storage 9 at a time. For what it's worth, I have cleared my cache, restarted my computer, and tried both Explorer and Firefox (sometimes that makes a difference; usually Firefox works better for me). I guess we just have to wait it out, then. I am going to have a lot of dead plants, though, if I can't get into my gardens for a while.
Old 03-08-2009, 06:44 PM   #18
ishing U A Great Day
Gift Guru

Vickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tell
Vickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tell

Donation Award 

I came here to WI to see if others are having the problem with opening their dock then getting please wait with the dock never opening! This has been happening to me all day today! My pet is getting hungry and I have no food in the dock to feed it,hope they fix it soon!
Vickie is offline Female
Old 03-08-2009, 07:10 PM   #19
Gift Guru

I am so glad you've all posted! I too hope that Ganz sorts this out overnight. I just got some neat new items that I wanted to put in my room, but will have to wait for now.
Old 03-08-2009, 07:20 PM   #20
ChocolateChip Mocha
Gifted

iwuvsheeps is just really niceiwuvsheeps is just really nice

I have 500 and something items in my dock. i really want it to work!
iwuvsheeps is offline Female
Closed