Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-02-2008, 05:15 PM   #1
Banned
beachgirl011 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Unanswered: Cannot get in the w-shop?

Recently I have been talking with zebragirl. She has not been able to get into the w-shop. She is not the only one who cannot get in the w-shop, but here is the catch to it I can get into the w-shop. Let me know know if you are not also able to get into the w-shop. I am helping solve this mystery. I think that Everyone agrees with me that this is clearly a w-shop mystery, but I am willing to help any webkinz world members solve this mystery. P.M. me if you have any questions about this investigation or if you want me to start a new investigation. Please let me know. What I don't know, I can't solve. Thank you all for your cooperation.

Luvv,
Brittney

---------- beachgirl011 added 3 Minutes and 27 Seconds later ----------

Hey yall,
Please let me know if I can help. I really want to help the people who are not able to get into the w-shop.

Last edited by beachgirl011; 05-02-2008 at 05:15 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Sponsored Links
Old 05-02-2008, 05:29 PM   #2
koala961
Webkinz :)

koala9612 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Cannot get in the w-shop?

It gave me "Can not load the required file Please try again"
Old 05-02-2008, 05:30 PM   #3
bballkid8296
Gifted

rockinsince96 has a spectacular aura about

everytime i try to go in it doesnt let me!
rockinsince96 is offline Male
Old 05-02-2008, 05:31 PM   #4
[xo]starburst

It wont let me either :[
Please don't type in blue.
Old 05-02-2008, 05:33 PM   #5
Banned

Currently I am investigating what is happening. I am on over 10 accounts trying to figure out this mystery. I am going to let you know when I figure out a solution, but I think that I have concluded why Webkinz World is not cooperating, but I am not sure yet.

View Post Originally Posted by koala9612
It gave me "Can not load the required file Please try again"
---------- beachgirl011 added 1 Minutes and 17 Seconds later ----------

rockinsince96, I am still investigating why there is this problem. It seems to be that I am the only one that is not having this problem.

View Post Originally Posted by rockinsince96
everytime i try to go in it doesnt let me!

Last edited by beachgirl011; 05-02-2008 at 05:33 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 05-02-2008, 05:34 PM   #6
Gifted

pblavelle has a spectacular aura aboutpblavelle has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by beachgirl011
Recently I have been talking with zebragirl. She has not been able to get into the w-shop. She is not the only one who cannot get in the w-shop, but here is the catch to it I can get into the w-shop. Let me know know if you are not also able to get into the w-shop. I am helping solve this mystery. I think that Everyone agrees with me that this is clearly a w-shop mystery, but I am willing to help any webkinz world members solve this mystery. P.M. me if you have any questions about this investigation or if you want me to start a new investigation. Please let me know. What I don't know, I can't solve. Thank you all for your cooperation.

Luvv,
Brittney

---------- beachgirl011 added 3 Minutes and 27 Seconds later ----------

Hey yall,
Please let me know if I can help. I really want to help the people who are not able to get into the w-shop.
Sorry, you can't help. It is a Webkinz problem. All of the files are not loading. we have to wait on them. And, please don;t type in blue, it is for admins and/or mods. I know you didn't know....we have all made that mistake.

---------- pblavelle added 1 Minutes and 10 Seconds later ----------

The problem is with Webkinz.....when they fix it you will be able to get into the W shop....this has happened before.

Last edited by pblavelle; 05-02-2008 at 05:34 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 05-02-2008, 05:36 PM   #7
Banned

Sorry, I will not type in blue. Is this color better? Please let me know. I am still investigating this case, but I think that I have concluded why the w-shop is not loading. I am still investigating though. I will let everyone know when I found the exact conclusion though.

View Post Originally Posted by [xo]starburst
It wont let me either :[
Please don't type in blue.
---------- beachgirl011 added 1 Minutes and 41 Seconds later ----------

This is not happening to everyone in Webkinz World obviously. I have called all of my friends who have Webkinz World, they do not have this problem. My aunt and cousins don't have this problem. And I also do not have this problem.

View Post Originally Posted by pblavelle
Sorry, you can't help. It is a Webkinz problem. All of the files are not loading. we have to wait on them. And, please don;t type in blue, it is for admins and/or mods. I know you didn't know....we have all made that mistake.

---------- pblavelle added 1 Minutes and 10 Seconds later ----------

The problem is with Webkinz.....when they fix it you will be able to get into the W shop....this has happened before.

Last edited by beachgirl011; 05-02-2008 at 05:36 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 05-02-2008, 05:39 PM   #8
Gifted

Sorry, I will not type in blue. Is this color better? Please let me know. I am still investigating this case, but I think that I have concluded why the w-shop is not loading. I am still investigating though. I will let everyone know when I found the exact conclusion though.

---------- beachgirl011 added 1 Minutes and 41 Seconds later ----------

This is not happening to everyone in Webkinz World obviously. I have called all of my friends who have Webkinz World, they do not have this problem. My aunt and cousins don't have this problem. And I also do not have this problem.

That color is fine, just not red or blue......i just didn't want you to get into trouble, we have all made that same mistake before.....lol

Not everyone WILL have the problem, 2 of my accounts do and 4 do not. It depends on the servers which you are on. Not all of my accts. are on the same server. Hope that helps.
Old 05-02-2008, 05:41 PM   #9
Banned

I know that this problem is not going to happen on all of the accounts. I am letting people know though. Webkinz Technical Support are working on this problem now and Webkinz World should be ready momentarily. They have been working very hard.

View Post Originally Posted by pblavelle
That color is fine, just not red or blue......i just didn't want you to get into trouble, we have all made that same mistake before.....lol

Not everyone WILL have the problem, 2 of my accounts do and 4 do not. It depends on the servers which you are on. Not all of my accts. are on the same server. Hope that helps.
Old 05-02-2008, 05:45 PM   #10
Gifted

I know that this problem is not going to happen on all of the accounts. I am letting people know though. Webkinz Technical Support are working on this problem now and Webkinz World should be ready momentarily. They have been working very hard.
It is very nice o for you to let people know because sometimes people do think it is their computers.....most of the time it is a Webkinz problem...Good to know they are working on it. THanks so much for the update. I need to sell veggies....lol
Closed