Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-19-2010, 10:40 AM   #11
Webkinz :)

THREEAMIGOES has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Cannot Enter KinzvillePark

You are not alone. I haven't been able to get into the park since the maintenance update yesterday. When I select park the menu is green and then I get booted back to the main page after 3-4 minutes with prompt "Sorry unable to connect to Park currently".

I have cleared my cache several times and rebooted the computer. Still no luck with my PC. Oh well - not as if I was getting a lot of trash to begin with lol.
THREEAMIGOES is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-19-2010, 12:01 PM   #12
e in DwarfWithdrawal

SoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guide

I cannot get in on ie [get park not available msg after picking it and waiting],
but managed to get in on safari. Using wapi 9.

Try another browser.
SoccerSlave is offline Female
Old 02-19-2010, 12:03 PM   #13
hy not live 4 God?
Banned
pommiemommy is a name known to allpommiemommy is a name known to allpommiemommy is a name known to all

It MUST be closed or something! Try going to the Clubhouse then clcik the Go To The Park sign!
Old 02-19-2010, 03:14 PM   #14
terriermom is on a distinguished road

When trying to enter the park, I get a message "sorry, can not connect to the park currently"

Is anyone else getting this message?
Old 02-19-2010, 03:19 PM   #15
Gratefully
Gifted

WillWork4KC radiates beauty and kindness all aroundWillWork4KC radiates beauty and kindness all aroundWillWork4KC radiates beauty and kindness all aroundWillWork4KC radiates beauty and kindness all aroundWillWork4KC radiates beauty and kindness all aroundWillWork4KC radiates beauty and kindness all aroundWillWork4KC radiates beauty and kindness all around

Same here.
WillWork4KC is offline Female
Old 02-19-2010, 03:49 PM   #16
COWS4YOU

COWS4YOU has disabled reputation

I haven't been able to access the park either and that means I can't see Mr Moo no clearing cache/cookies helps either

server 1 is my problem
Old 02-19-2010, 04:12 PM   #17
Super Collector
Gift Guru

jagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joy
jagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joy

Donation Level 2 

same here! on none of my accounts
jagular is offline Female
Old 02-19-2010, 04:23 PM   #18
ow !!! I can fly

happy1979 is a name known to allhappy1979 is a name known to allhappy1979 is a name known to allhappy1979 is a name known to all

I get the adboe player to tell me if I want to abort the scribt!!! its driving me
happy1979 is offline Female
Old 02-19-2010, 05:09 PM   #19

gotwebkinz2012 is on a distinguished road

Same for me - no park! I got message saying can't load server or something like that! Cry!
gotwebkinz2012 is offline Female
Old 02-19-2010, 11:15 PM   #20
ow !!! I can fly

happy1979 is a name known to allhappy1979 is a name known to allhappy1979 is a name known to allhappy1979 is a name known to all

I tryed IE same thing happend
happy1979 is offline Female
Closed