Webkinz Insider Forum

Webkinz Insider Forum (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/)
-   Somebody Help! (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/somebody-help-165/)
-   -   Cannot connect to webkinz....my solution (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/somebody-help-165/cannot-connect-webkinz-my-solution-134017/)

space-angel11-25-2007 01:10 PM

Cannot connect to webkinz....my solution

I know that everyone has been having this problem. It is very frustrating when this happens and you lose items. I seem to have found a mini solution though. I found that when this message pops up, instead of clicking ok, click the log out button on the top right hand corner of your screen then when it asks you if you really want to log out say yes. Since i started doing this none of my items have been lost. It was especially helpful the other day when my son was using all of his coupons and spending every kinzpenny he had to buy the atlantis themed items from the W-shop and he got this error 3 times. Each time right after we hit "buy" we got this message but when we logged back in he hadn't lost anything (thankfully).
Hope this works for everyone!!!!

Gingerly11-25-2007 01:31 PM

Re: Cannot connect to webkinz....my solution

:) I use your method all the time...thanks
so much for posting, to let other members
know.

MattzKinz11-25-2007 02:01 PM

Great solution. One time this happened, I got lucky. I was putting my prized Hippo Fridge in my room, when the message popped up. I clicked OK and told my mom what happened. I was so worried I lost the hippo fridge. However, I logged back in to find the hippo fridge in my dock. This is a very good solution.

space-angel11-25-2007 02:36 PM

I just see so many posts about people losing things so i thought this would help!!

cassygurlx312-08-2007 07:37 AM

I Need to Do This

Thanks

space-angel12-08-2007 08:09 AM

I've also been noticing that this seems to happen a lot in the w-shop if you are buying lots of items at the same time (9) and it seems to happen most often for us when we are buying 9 items and trying to use coupons on all of them. but usually if i hit the log out button when this happen (the little square in the top right hand corner) i get my money and coupons back or one or two of the items were purchased and are in my dock but the rest weren't and i got my money back for them.

I find that if you buy one or two items at a time, being logged out is less likely to happen.

canonymous12-08-2007 08:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by space-angel (Post 2915306)
I know that everyone has been having this problem. It is very frustrating when this happens and you lose items. I seem to have found a mini solution though. I found that when this message pops up, instead of clicking ok, click the log out button on the top right hand corner of your screen then when it asks you if you really want to log out say yes. Since i started doing this none of my items have been lost. It was especially helpful the other day when my son was using all of his coupons and spending every kinzpenny he had to buy the atlantis themed items from the W-shop and he got this error 3 times. Each time right after we hit "buy" we got this message but when we logged back in he hadn't lost anything (thankfully).
Hope this works for everyone!!!!

I use this method too and it seems to work everywhere on the site, not only in the shop.

In the shop, I only ever put two or three things in my cart before I buy.

If I'm using a coupon, I only buy one item and use one coupon at a time.

space-angel12-08-2007 08:51 AM

If I'm using a coupon, I only buy one item and use one coupon at a time.[/quote]

Us too (now). But yes i was trying to let everyone know that it works everywhere. I see so many people posting that they lost their items while moving stuff, or changing their outfits. I know that it stinks to lose stuff and a lot of people get really frustrated or sad (or angry) i just hope more people take our advice so there is less "theft" lol on webkinz:)

canonymous12-08-2007 08:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by space-angel (Post 3180774)

If I'm using a coupon, I only buy one item and use one coupon at a time.

Us too (now). But yes i was trying to let everyone know that it works everywhere. I see so many people posting that they lost their items while moving stuff, or changing their outfits. I know that it stinks to lose stuff and a lot of people get really frustrated or sad (or angry) i just hope more people take our advice so there is less "theft" lol on webkinz:)

I agree completely!:thumbup:

tiggrmommi12-08-2007 09:33 AM

Ahh rep point to you! I will definitely try this if it happens to me again. thanks bunches!!