Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-27-2009, 11:09 PM   #1
Over 200
Webkinz :)

Luvthepandas is a splendid one to beholdLuvthepandas is a splendid one to beholdLuvthepandas is a splendid one to beholdLuvthepandas is a splendid one to behold

Question Unanswered: Candy Cane Plant?

i got a peppermint puppy a month ago, and not knowing there was a glitch, i planted it right away. of course it didn't work. i just had it removed by ganz, so is it safe to plant it yet?
Luvthepandas is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-27-2009, 11:22 PM   #2
HomieWHONKâ„¢ the
Gift Guru

Dogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talent

Default Re: Candy Cane Plant?

I don't think it is yet, and I wouldn't try it out until there's an official announcement
Dogluver620 is offline Female
Old 10-28-2009, 12:32 AM   #3
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

No, it's not safe. I am locked out of the yard where mine is, but I'm just leaving it there because there is nothing in the yard I need.
marnabear is offline Female
Old 10-28-2009, 01:06 AM   #4

bigfireball is a name known to allbigfireball is a name known to allbigfireball is a name known to all

I planted mine and it is growing just fine, no problems, have had two crops that were perfect. 3 candy canes per crop.
bigfireball is offline Female
Old 10-28-2009, 01:06 AM   #5
oohoo!!!

auntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guide

Maybe try planting it in an empty yard, and see if anything bad happens.

Another WI member successfully planted theirs, and harvested it. I think that was last week.
auntjenny7 is offline Female
Old 10-28-2009, 06:18 AM   #6
Gift Guru

Lotamoxie is a WI addict!
Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!

Mine seems to work just fine.

I just got it on Sunday, planted it right away, and it is growing fine.
Lotamoxie is offline Female
Old 10-28-2009, 06:20 AM   #7
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

It all depends, some are having problems some are not...

I obtained one in a trade-probably the most exciting time I had waiting for that silly ghost! haha! I still can't even find the puppy in the stores-I'm gonna name him snot muffin when I do-he's been that elusive!

Anyhow..back to candy cane...I immediatly planted it-because that was teh day there was a front pager about someone harvesting them, so I assumed they worked, and luckily for me, mine's growing fine and the room behaves properly...STill haven't eaten any though cuz I heard that the pets don't like them, and I'd hate to make Magma P I or Baa Baa Labamba sick!!!
dragonbird is offline Female
Old 10-28-2009, 07:31 AM   #8
ishes for Webkinz
Gift Guru

mimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellence
mimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellence

I planted mine, it has been growing fine, and I harvested it last night. Good luck! It is a pretty plant, and the blossom lasts a long time before harvest.
mimzysmom is offline Female
Old 10-28-2009, 08:53 AM   #9
Gift Guru

Lotamoxie is a WI addict!
Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!

View Post Originally Posted by dragonbird
It all depends, some are having problems some are not...

I obtained one in a trade-probably the most exciting time I had waiting for that silly ghost! haha! I still can't even find the puppy in the stores-I'm gonna name him snot muffin when I do-he's been that elusive!

Anyhow..back to candy cane...I immediatly planted it-because that was teh day there was a front pager about someone harvesting them, so I assumed they worked, and luckily for me, mine's growing fine and the room behaves properly...STill haven't eaten any though cuz I heard that the pets don't like them, and I'd hate to make Magma P I or Baa Baa Labamba sick!!!
I had a hard time finding one too! Finally found one on Sunday. Named him Patches. Not very original, unlike Snot Muffin. Heh.
Lotamoxie is offline Female
Closed