Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-13-2013, 09:26 PM   #1
whee
Webkinz :)

Crocheter4ever knows their stuffCrocheter4ever knows their stuffCrocheter4ever knows their stuffCrocheter4ever knows their stuff
Crocheter4ever knows their stuffCrocheter4ever knows their stuffCrocheter4ever knows their stuffCrocheter4ever knows their stuffCrocheter4ever knows their stuffCrocheter4ever knows their stuffCrocheter4ever knows their stuffCrocheter4ever knows their stuff

Question Answered: Candy Cane Collection Question

So I just completed my candy cane collection! It says that you can "play again" but when you click on it, it asks "are you sure?" and that makes me think that if I click yes all my work will be gone?

Is it safe to play again, and I'll get the prizes again, or will I just have to do everything over?

Thanks!

Crocheter4ever is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by EvergreenRose
Yep, you should be fine! I started mine again a couple days ago, and you just continue to count candy canes as IF starting over, but you keep your previously collected prizes and get to earn additional copies of those prizes!
Sponsored Links
Old 12-13-2013, 10:26 PM   #2

mygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glitters
mygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glitters

Default Re: Candy Cane Collection Question

I started mine over again a few days ago and everything seems to be fine. You should have all the prizes when you finished on your dock. Hope this helps.
mygaga55 is offline Female
Old 12-13-2013, 10:43 PM   #3
Theatre910

Twizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicness
Twizzlerz is epic beyond epicness

You can repeat as long as you like, picking up extras of whatever items you get up to.
Theoretically, a deluxe member can repeat 4 full & 1 partial time if 7 were collected every day.
(you can do next 7 (6 if regular) of new one the day you start over; you also get a new daily
2 (1 regular) too.

Would you like some jellybabies?
Twizzlerz is offline Female
Old 12-13-2013, 11:35 PM   #4
poppypig88

EvergreenRose knows no boundsEvergreenRose knows no bounds
EvergreenRose knows no boundsEvergreenRose knows no boundsEvergreenRose knows no boundsEvergreenRose knows no boundsEvergreenRose knows no boundsEvergreenRose knows no boundsEvergreenRose knows no boundsEvergreenRose knows no bounds

Yep, you should be fine! I started mine again a couple days ago, and you just continue to count candy canes as IF starting over, but you keep your previously collected prizes and get to earn additional copies of those prizes!
EvergreenRose is offline Female
Old 12-14-2013, 10:29 AM   #5
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

Yes you can do it as many times as you can until it is over. I have just finished my second time around on my Asian account and started again. I don't care about getting a lot of the final prize but i do like that couch.
marnabear is online now Female
Old 12-14-2013, 01:22 PM   #6
whee

Crocheter4ever knows their stuffCrocheter4ever knows their stuffCrocheter4ever knows their stuffCrocheter4ever knows their stuff
Crocheter4ever knows their stuffCrocheter4ever knows their stuffCrocheter4ever knows their stuffCrocheter4ever knows their stuffCrocheter4ever knows their stuffCrocheter4ever knows their stuffCrocheter4ever knows their stuffCrocheter4ever knows their stuff

Thanks everyone!!!!!!! Glad to know it's safe.
Crocheter4ever is offline Female
Closed