Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-03-2010, 11:21 AM   #1
Forever a
Banned
superkitty777 is the bees knees!superkitty777 is the bees knees!superkitty777 is the bees knees!superkitty777 is the bees knees!superkitty777 is the bees knees!superkitty777 is the bees knees!superkitty777 is the bees knees!

Default Answered: Canceling auto renewal on deluxe membership: No more points?

I have just recently purchased the 6 month membership to webkinz and canceled the auto-renewal through email because I did not want to be charged $25 again. So I went into the ganz estore to purchase the "Warm bundelded towels" from the Deluxe Advantage page, but it told me "Sorry, this item is for members with active deluxe membership". However, my webkinz world account still has all of the deluxe benifits. Does this mean I will not recieve 3000 points a month and not have the Deluxe Advantage on the Estore?

I am very outraged and have contacted ganz. I wanted to see if I could get a quicker answer from some WI members.

Thank you!
superkitty777 is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by superkitty777
Hello everyone,

I finally found the time to call ganz, however I wanted to check one more time to see if the warm bundeled towels could be purchased. To my surprise, It went through this time and the item was added to my cart, so the glitch has been fixed. Thank you all who have posted, it means a lot.
Sponsored Links
Old 05-03-2010, 11:29 AM   #2
Diabetes Awareness
Webkinz :)

DragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshine
DragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshine

WI Subscriber
Default Re: Canceling auto renewal on deluxe membership: No more points?

I hope Ganz can will help you. Just because you canceled the auto renew you should not lose your eStore "privileges".
DragonsFly is offline Female
Old 05-03-2010, 12:08 PM   #3
Forever a
Banned
superkitty777 is the bees knees!superkitty777 is the bees knees!superkitty777 is the bees knees!superkitty777 is the bees knees!superkitty777 is the bees knees!superkitty777 is the bees knees!superkitty777 is the bees knees!

Thank you for posting.
Old 05-03-2010, 07:47 PM   #4
ishes she was a

webkinzmomof4 is a splendid one to beholdwebkinzmomof4 is a splendid one to beholdwebkinzmomof4 is a splendid one to beholdwebkinzmomof4 is a splendid one to behold

Donation Award 

I think from now on we have to just purchase deluxe memberships as gifts. Then the auto-renewal will not be an issue. It is all very very sneaky of Ganz!!!
webkinzmomof4 is offline Female
Old 05-04-2010, 01:46 AM   #5
Web Records!

WebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum master
WebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum master

I will be interested to see what happens in Ganz's response. I hope it turns out to be a mistake or glitch of some sort that they will resolve.

When I tried getting a $2 monthly deluxe membership for my newest account last week, I was dismayed to find that the purchase absolutely wouldn't go through unless the box for "I agree to automatic renewal" was left checked. If I don't want to continue with it later, I have to remember to go in and cancel before the renewal comes up -- but not too soon if they cancel access to the estore deluxe prices in advance as well.
WebCats139 is offline Female
Old 05-04-2010, 07:21 AM   #6
ell, Hello

NR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tell
NR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tell

I am sorry that this is happening to you. Even if Family Deluxe comes back, I am VERY leery about leaving my credit card # on their files. I think, unfortunately, I may be in my last months of Deluxe Please let us know what happens with your account so you can help other members. Good Luck to you!!
NR1991 is offline Female
Old 05-04-2010, 08:31 PM   #7
Forever a
Banned

All I got as a response from my angry email was:

Quote:
Hello,

Thank you for your question.

In order to further assist you with your issue, we will need you to call. For
our North American customers please call our toll free number at 1-888-818-8770
and for our International Customer please dial our unified international toll
free number 1-888-818-8768. Our hours of operation are Monday to Friday, between
9am and 5pm Eastern Standard Time. Please have your account information and
feature code handy for account verification.

Please note that we can only speak to adults over the age of 18.

Thank you,

Ganz eStore Support
I guess I need to call. I will call ASAP and let you guys know.

View Post Originally Posted by WebCats139
I will be interested to see what happens in Ganz's response. I hope it turns out to be a mistake or glitch of some sort that they will resolve.

When I tried getting a $2 monthly deluxe membership for my newest account last week, I was dismayed to find that the purchase absolutely wouldn't go through unless the box for "I agree to automatic renewal" was left checked. If I don't want to continue with it later, I have to remember to go in and cancel before the renewal comes up -- but not too soon if they cancel access to the estore deluxe prices in advance as well.
I was very angry about that too, I only wanted to purchase 6 months and 6 months only. If I wanted to renew my account for another 6 months, I'd buy the annual membership. I shouldn't have wasted my money. That's a mistake I will not make again. They should allow us to not check that box since I am not nessasarily happy with being charged over and over again.

Last edited by superkitty777; 05-04-2010 at 08:31 PM..
Old 05-07-2010, 07:07 PM   #8
Forever a
Banned

Hello everyone,

I finally found the time to call ganz, however I wanted to check one more time to see if the warm bundeled towels could be purchased. To my surprise, It went through this time and the item was added to my cart, so the glitch has been fixed. Thank you all who have posted, it means a lot.
Closed