Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-09-2009, 09:03 PM   #1
happy holidays(:
Webkinz :)

swags22 has a reputation beyond reputeswags22 has a reputation beyond reputeswags22 has a reputation beyond reputeswags22 has a reputation beyond reputeswags22 has a reputation beyond reputeswags22 has a reputation beyond repute

Default Unanswered: Can you wash webkinz?

Um.. my webkinz have a , a smell and I want to wash them. Is it safe? Please help me!!!!
swags22 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-09-2009, 09:06 PM   #2
HomieWHONK™ the
Gift Guru

Dogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talent

Default Re: Can you wash webkinz?

I think it depends on which Webkinz you have. Which Webkinz are you planning to wash?
Dogluver620 is offline Female
Old 02-09-2009, 09:07 PM   #3
MicsKinz
Gift Guru

AddictedMom has much to be proud ofAddictedMom has much to be proud ofAddictedMom has much to be proud ofAddictedMom has much to be proud ofAddictedMom has much to be proud of

Donation Award 

I am sure that they are only washable on the outside. If you take a dampened cloth with a little soap and water, just go over the outside a bit. Then rinse the cloth out and go back over it again to rinse, but don't get the pet too wet - just the outside of its fur. The pet should smell better and you won't get the inside stuffing all wet. If that happens, don't squeeze it or it will clump up. Just set it somewhere and let it dry naturally, It will take awhile, but should still be just fine!

Good luck on the baths!!
AddictedMom is offline Female
Old 02-09-2009, 09:07 PM   #4
HomieWHONK™ the
Gift Guru

Dogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talent

This is directly from the Webkinz.com FAQ
Attached Images
File Type: pngPicture 1.png (17.4 KB, 21 views)
Dogluver620 is offline Female
Old 02-09-2009, 09:08 PM   #5

racersi is on a distinguished road

i have ben wondering that too!
racersi is offline Female
Old 02-09-2009, 09:21 PM   #6
Katkar317

katkar317 is an unknown quantity at this point

If your Webkinz aren't dirty and it's just the odor you want to get rid of, here are a few things you could try:
  • Spray them lightly with a fabric refresher like Febreze.
  • Put your Webkinz in a storage container with an open box of baking soda and leave them for a few days. (Baking soda absorbs odors.)
  • Put your Webkinz in plastic bag or storage container with a scented dryer sheet and leave them for a few days.

Hope one of those helps.
Old 02-09-2009, 09:27 PM   #7
happy holidays(:

swags22 has a reputation beyond reputeswags22 has a reputation beyond reputeswags22 has a reputation beyond reputeswags22 has a reputation beyond reputeswags22 has a reputation beyond reputeswags22 has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you everyone! I think my problem is solved..
swags22 is offline Female
Old 02-09-2009, 09:31 PM   #8
Banned
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence

I washed some of mine in the washing machine (unicorn, deer, raccoon, hippo, cow, poodle, duck, penguin) and they were were all fine except the duck and the penguin lost the pink color on their cheeks, but I fixed that by applying some pink marker
Old 02-09-2009, 09:31 PM   #9
Look world I'm
Gift Guru

marileemed is just really nicemarileemed is just really nice

I have personally had to wash my first unicorn because my pit bull got hold of it and loved on it after eating....

What I did was put it into a pilowcase and put the washer on delicate. I did the same with the dryer, left it in the bag and low heat. Mine came out white again.....couple of chew marks but that is ok.
marileemed is offline Female
Old 02-09-2009, 09:32 PM   #10
onderwoman.

Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!

I'll help! I was going to start new thread that I need help with, but this caught my eye! I'll tell you how to wash your pet. I wash mine whenever I think it needs to.

1. Get a damp wash cloth, and rub you webkinz with it.
2. Then you pour a little bit of shampoo. (Vanilla shampoo works the best for me)
3. Then wash it with a little bit wetter then damp wash cloth.
4. Get a dry wash cloth, and dry your pet as best as possible
5. leave your pet out somewhere to dry. I just leave them inside, I don't want any ants or spiders.
Last tip: They may look scruffy when their drying, but don't worry, that will were off. Don't use perfume either. My skunk really stank when I did that. Perfume lasts forever, it will also have a fain smell.

Hope I helped! Please tell me if I did!
Smog is offline Female
Closed

Tags
help me!