Rare times in local KT. Place your mouse over times and items for time conversions and info.
Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.
You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!
If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
You have to download something for 1, but not 2 or 3. Depending on what kind of resizing, maybe. There's normal resizing, which just changes the physical size, then there's resizing that Cocoabean does, which resizes the file size. I think Cocoabean uses a program.
Video avatars: Well, you can download a cam recorder thing. That's the way my sister does it .
make pictures blink: I would get two pictures of your webkinz, Have one normal ( eyes open ) and edit one to look like it's eyes are closed .
User bars: I am not sure, sorry!
resizing: I'd do that on Lunapic or on a program. ( I have photo shop ).
I hope I help .
1. Video avvies-Dowload hyper cam or order from cocoabean
2. make pictures blink (I know you can do that on lunapic but i do not know how) do one image without it,one with it.Put the one wihtout it first then the one with it second on luunapic's slide show maker.located here!
3. User bars-Make them here
4. resizing-Lunapic>edit>resize image
Re: Can you tell me how to do these? Still need help!
Well, I only know how to do user bars.
1. go to imagechef.com
2. go to drop down menu that says create
3. click on all templates
4. go to the menu down the side of the page
5. click on banners
6. click on one of the pre-made templates
7. type in your text in the banner title here box
8. if desired, add a symbol by clicking on the heart and picking your symbol
9. press preview
10. right click on your new banner and press save
6. click on banner maker
7. design a banner with whatever features desired
8. press the print screen button on your computer
9. paste into paint
10. cut out the banner part
11. copy only the banner into another paint document
WebkinzInsider.Com is not an official site of, sponsored by, nor affiliated with Ganz, Inc, Webkinz, Lil'Kinz, or Kinzville Newz and all character names, logos, and images are trademarks owned by Ganz, Inc.