Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-31-2009, 10:46 PM   #1
♥ FTP ♥
Gift Guru

kittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roost

Question Unanswered: Can you return E-store items?

I bought one of those decoratable trees from the estore-only a tree, 3 ornaments and topper, and i really do not like it! Can i return this? I do not want it in my christmas room, and i have no where else to put it! please help!
kittyhub54 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-31-2009, 10:48 PM   #2
According to
Webkinz :)

lalagirl770 wows us all with wonderlalagirl770 wows us all with wonderlalagirl770 wows us all with wonderlalagirl770 wows us all with wonderlalagirl770 wows us all with wonderlalagirl770 wows us all with wonderlalagirl770 wows us all with wonderlalagirl770 wows us all with wonderlalagirl770 wows us all with wonder

Default Re: Can you return E-store items?

Sorry, you can't return them. The terms and conditions say so. You could call them and see if they might change their minds though
lalagirl770 is offline Female
Old 12-31-2009, 10:48 PM   #3
Autumn <3
Gifted

britluvswebkinz wows us all with wonderbritluvswebkinz wows us all with wonderbritluvswebkinz wows us all with wonderbritluvswebkinz wows us all with wonderbritluvswebkinz wows us all with wonderbritluvswebkinz wows us all with wonderbritluvswebkinz wows us all with wonderbritluvswebkinz wows us all with wonderbritluvswebkinz wows us all with wonder

I am pretty sure you cannot return it. I suggest trading it, selling it to the W-shop, or giving it to a friend. You can also try to contact ganz. Just go to the bottom of the estore page, and press contact us. Hope I've helped. Good luck!
britluvswebkinz is offline Female
Old 12-31-2009, 10:52 PM   #4
♥ FTP ♥
Gift Guru

kittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roost

thanks for the advice-maybe i will give it to my cousin-she always wanted an estore item!

ooh, i just tried sending it and selling it. doesnt work!

Last edited by kittyhub54; 12-31-2009 at 10:53 PM.. Reason: just tried it!
kittyhub54 is offline Female
Old 12-31-2009, 10:53 PM   #5
I Rocks!!
Gift Guru

Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep
Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep

Unfortunately they cannot be kinzposted either. Sorry. Only Estore pet PSIs, figurine items, and harvests from Estore plants can be.
Jennielou is offline Female
Old 12-31-2009, 10:54 PM   #6
Begin to live. ♥
Gift Guru

Seahorse knows the way
Seahorse knows the waySeahorse knows the waySeahorse knows the way

Sadly, Webkinz E-store items cannot be returned. All purchases are final. That is what it says in the FAQ's: Ganz eStore FAQs.
And they can not be sent through Kinzpost, traded, or sold to the W Shop either. I am so sorry that you are unhappy about your purchase!

Last edited by Seahorse; 12-31-2009 at 11:00 PM..
Seahorse is offline Female
Closed