Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-04-2008, 10:31 PM   #1
SEH58
Gift Guru

sherrylaine has a brilliant futuresherrylaine has a brilliant futuresherrylaine has a brilliant futuresherrylaine has a brilliant futuresherrylaine has a brilliant future

Default Unanswered: Can you really display Characters

My daugher received quite a few of the Webkinz plastic characters as a gift. When she entered the code on the first she received a case to "display" her collection. Can you really put the characters in the case and if so, how?
sherrylaine is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-04-2008, 10:48 PM   #2
lockys
Webkinz :)
lockys is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Can you really display Characters

Just walk up to the case after you put it in your room. ( On the wall) Then, in your inventory, you will see a small figure of the one you bought. Then place it in the case. You can take it out and trade it if you want. Hope this helps!

proud owner of 62 webkinz
Old 09-04-2008, 11:24 PM   #3
SEH58
Gift Guru

sherrylaine has a brilliant futuresherrylaine has a brilliant futuresherrylaine has a brilliant futuresherrylaine has a brilliant futuresherrylaine has a brilliant future

View Post Originally Posted by lockys
Just walk up to the case after you put it in your room. ( On the wall) Then, in your inventory, you will see a small figure of the one you bought. Then place it in the case. You can take it out and trade it if you want. Hope this helps!

proud owner of 62 webkinz
Thank you, I'll try it. I think she had the characters in her room when we tried. I think you're telling me they need to be in the dock, right?
sherrylaine is offline Female
Old 09-04-2008, 11:36 PM   #4
believer

yes they have to be in your dock
Old 09-05-2008, 12:58 AM   #5
Gifted

WEBKINZ0415 is on a distinguished road

When you enter the code one appears in your dock. Just go to the room the case is in and walk over to it. Click on the case, think it will light up cant remember. But hten just drag the figurine up to the case. It will go to its spot in the case. You get a different case i think for old figurines and one for new figurines. Have seen them in different wood color tones. Hope that this helps!
WEBKINZ0415 is offline Female
Old 09-05-2008, 01:40 AM   #6

Ritzcracker is stuck on replay
Ritzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replay

You can also put the figurines in your room, though they are quite small. It's your choice whether to put them in the display case or your room.
Ritzcracker is offline Female
Old 09-05-2008, 05:32 AM   #7
kellyschrvr will become famous soon enough

Donation Award 

I'd recommend putting them in the case... you just click on the case and drag them up from the dock ...

My son has alot of these and didn't want them in the case... then after he had so many, he wanted them in there and we had to go to every room in his house to find them.. LOL...
kellyschrvr is offline Female
Old 09-05-2008, 05:38 AM   #8
i wish i was a

BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!

i used to ptu them in my rooms too. but they ar so tiny there and you cant see them. so i put them in both of my cases. yes you do get once case for series 1 and a d******ent case for series2. they are relly really fun, and uyou get cool items too.
BASMAT is offline Female
Closed