Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-31-2010, 01:00 PM   #1
♥ FTP ♥
Gift Guru

kittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roost

Question Unanswered: Can you "re-open" closed threads?

Can you "re-open" closed threads? I had an idea thread full of ideas, and it didn't get any views and was then closed. Is there anyway I can reopen it to add more ideas, pictures, and then get peoples feedback? I could just start a new one but that would be alot of work and I don't really want to loose all of peoples comments and opinions.....

Thanks!
~Kittyhub54

PS: You can view my closed thread by looking for My GIANT idea list! In my signature.
kittyhub54 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-31-2010, 01:02 PM   #2
♥YOU should smile♥
Gift Guru

b1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicness
b1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Can you "re-open" closed threads?

I think you can re-open the thread by red-flagging it and saying "I'd like to re-open this thread" or something, and a mod will re-open it.
b1uski3sxox is offline Male
Old 05-31-2010, 01:04 PM   #3
♥ FTP ♥
Gift Guru

kittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roost

Thank you, I will try it! I always thought the red flag was just for bad behavior and such, Thank you for clearing that up!
kittyhub54 is offline Female
Old 05-31-2010, 01:07 PM   #4
TURTLES!
Webkinz :)

DancingPants160 wows us all with wonderDancingPants160 wows us all with wonderDancingPants160 wows us all with wonderDancingPants160 wows us all with wonderDancingPants160 wows us all with wonderDancingPants160 wows us all with wonderDancingPants160 wows us all with wonderDancingPants160 wows us all with wonderDancingPants160 wows us all with wonder

You could also go to a mod or admin's profile, give them a link, and ask if they can re-open the thread.
DancingPants160 is offline Female
Old 05-31-2010, 06:52 PM   #5
Gifted

iLuvWolves challenges the impossibleiLuvWolves challenges the impossible
iLuvWolves challenges the impossibleiLuvWolves challenges the impossible

I think so. Just ask a moderator to re-open it.
Old 05-31-2010, 07:13 PM   #6
Gift Guru

Baby_G has disabled reputation

Well, non-staff members (Lil Kinz, Webkinz, Gift Trainees, Gifteds, Gift Gurus) can't do that, but you can just red flag the thread and a staff member will be happy to re-open it for you
Old 05-31-2010, 07:17 PM   #7
Banned
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence

You can ask a Staff Member and if it was closed due to inactivity, they'll probably open it back up for you.

Either contact them by PM/VM or flag the 1st post of your thread. :]
Old 05-31-2010, 08:50 PM   #8
Did you know? I'm a

soccerstar1231 has a spectacular aura aboutsoccerstar1231 has a spectacular aura about

If you ask a staff member to re-open it I think that you pobably can. They will be able to open it for you if anyone will.
soccerstar1231 is offline Female
Old 05-31-2010, 08:55 PM   #9
jedimags

jedimags has a spectacular aura about

Red flags are used for getting staff attention, as well as reporting site mis-use.
jedimags is offline Female
Closed

Tags
i am da bomb!