Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-18-2008, 07:30 PM   #1
^above^
Webkinz :)

nintendogfreak4 is the cats pajamas!nintendogfreak4 is the cats pajamas!nintendogfreak4 is the cats pajamas!nintendogfreak4 is the cats pajamas!nintendogfreak4 is the cats pajamas!nintendogfreak4 is the cats pajamas!

Default Unanswered: Can you PLEASE help me?

I really want to be aloud in the gift exchange!And so I posted on the place where to post,and I did not post right so I went to post again the right way,and the topic was closed!I really want to be a gift guru,but I need to be aloud there first...
nintendogfreak4 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-18-2008, 07:32 PM   #2
Insanely busy
Gift Guru

animegrl has much to be proud ofanimegrl has much to be proud ofanimegrl has much to be proud ofanimegrl has much to be proud ofanimegrl has much to be proud of

Default Re: Can you PLEASE help me?

I believe the Gift exchange agreement is closed on weekends but if I were you, I would just pm a mod and let them know you posted wrong. If they see more than one agreement on there from a person, they tend to delete all their agreements and you have to start from the back again.
animegrl is offline Female
Old 05-18-2008, 07:32 PM   #3
ssjenk6 or skj03d
Gifted
mwky has a spectacular aura about

PM a mod or admin and I'm sure they will offer you the guidance you need.
Old 05-18-2008, 07:35 PM   #4
Gift Guru

dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!

look at your mod actions and see if they left anything
dreamb97 is offline Female
Old 05-18-2008, 07:53 PM   #5
shelyn72
Gifted

shell4 is a glorious beacon of lightshell4 is a glorious beacon of lightshell4 is a glorious beacon of light

When it opens back up do not post again. If you've got more than one post they will delete all of them which means they won't even consider you for the gift exchange right now. I think you're best bet is to wait it out and if you get denied try again in a couple of weeks. If you didn't read the rules and understand them enough to post your acceptance in the correct manner then they will almost certainly deny you even if you PM a mod right now. I hope I don't come across as harsh, because I certainly don't mean to, but reading and understanding the rules is pretty important and you didn't do that or you wouldn't have posted in the wrong way. I wouldn't bother them with it. I would watch my User CP for mod actions and if they deny you, then wait until they say you're allowed to apply again and make sure you read everything so you make the post in the correct manner.
shell4 is offline Female
Closed