Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-12-2011, 03:03 AM   #1
Lil Kinz
misslw is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Answered: can you invite guests to parties from different time zones?

HI,
I'm wondering if anyone knows what happens if you have a party in one time zone (Asian) and invite some guests from another time zone (American)? Since the invitations don't state a time zone, does Webkinz somehow adjust the time??
Also, is there a way to go back and invite more people after you have set up the party?
Thanks so much, misslw
misslw is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by dawnscott1
I am pretty sure The party is in KT. So if it is on an Asian account say at 5 pm, it will be on the Asian account at 5 pm, so NA at 5 am or what ever the time conversion is
I have a Euro account and have had parties with that and my NA accounts so yes you can do it from other time zones
Here is the link to my thread about how to invite friends or have them request after the party is set up
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...-after-676829/

OK I just bought a pack at the WShop and set it up on my Euro account and invited our 7 other accounts. The time was at 7pm and that is Euro. The time on the invite says 2 pm on the NA accounts. So it is the KinzTime. It does convert the time for you from the different time zones
I hope this helps you and hope you have a great time at your party
Sponsored Links
Old 02-12-2011, 03:21 AM   #2
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame
dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame

Default Re: can you invite guests to parties from different time zones?

I am pretty sure The party is in KT. So if it is on an Asian account say at 5 pm, it will be on the Asian account at 5 pm, so NA at 5 am or what ever the time conversion is
I have a Euro account and have had parties with that and my NA accounts so yes you can do it from other time zones
Here is the link to my thread about how to invite friends or have them request after the party is set up
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...-after-676829/

OK I just bought a pack at the WShop and set it up on my Euro account and invited our 7 other accounts. The time was at 7pm and that is Euro. The time on the invite says 2 pm on the NA accounts. So it is the KinzTime. It does convert the time for you from the different time zones
I hope this helps you and hope you have a great time at your party

Last edited by dawnscott1; 02-12-2011 at 03:25 AM..
dawnscott1 is offline Female
Old 02-12-2011, 03:23 AM   #3
I always knew I was
Gifted

Ribbitsqueak has much to be proud ofRibbitsqueak has much to be proud ofRibbitsqueak has much to be proud ofRibbitsqueak has much to be proud of

View Post Originally Posted by misslw
HI,
I'm wondering if anyone knows what happens if you have a party in one time zone (Asian) and invite some guests from another time zone (American)? Since the invitations don't state a time zone, does Webkinz somehow adjust the time??
Also, is there a way to go back and invite more people after you have set up the party?
Thanks so much, misslw
misslw,

Webkinz will adjust the time between time zones if you invite someone from another Timezone to a party. I'm having a party Saturday night at 10:30 and I sent an invitation to my Asian account, when my Asian account received it it said that that the party was Sunday at 12:30 p.m.

Last edited by Ribbitsqueak; 02-12-2011 at 03:25 AM.. Reason: spelling error
Ribbitsqueak is offline Female
Old 02-12-2011, 07:58 AM   #4
Webkinz :)

Taku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talent

i was invited to a party today, it is at 3pm kt and here it will be 9pm so that is no problem but you have to think about what time it will be there and that european and asian accounts are far ahead of your time zone. i will be at another party which is at 10am kt and 4pm here.
Taku2 is offline Female
Old 02-12-2011, 11:07 AM   #5
Webkinz :)

Priceless has disabled reputation

Yes you can Just remember to be smart about it, because some people are in the night sleeping while you are awake in daylight.
Priceless is offline Male
Old 02-14-2011, 03:41 AM   #6
Lil Kinz
misslw is an unknown quantity at this point

thanks everyone! I set the party up, but although Webkinz adjusted the time, it's wrong! I set the party up for Thursday at 8:30 am on my Asian account, and the American invitations are for that same night at 6:30PM where they should be Wed night. Not sure what to do now!

Well, now I have gotten some party replies and they are saying the party is Friday am at 8:30! So, I don't know why it switched it when I set it up for Thursday AM, but at least everyone will actually be there at the same time....I hope!

Last edited by misslw; 02-14-2011 at 03:41 AM..
misslw is offline Female
Closed