Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-05-2009, 10:11 AM   #1
luvey53
Webkinz :)

luvey53 is not just visiting!luvey53 is not just visiting!luvey53 is not just visiting!luvey53 is not just visiting!luvey53 is not just visiting!luvey53 is not just visiting!luvey53 is not just visiting!luvey53 is not just visiting!luvey53 is not just visiting!luvey53 is not just visiting!luvey53 is not just visiting!

Default Unanswered: Can you help me unstick checkers

Hi, I have been trying to unstick these checkers for months. I've read all the articles how to unstick item and it wont work for me. I really is in the way. For awhile I keep big item on top of it but I need the entrance. I've done the two pets in and out. I would love to take away these checkers. They are sticking out of the fire pit right now.

Last edited by luvey53; 10-17-2009 at 04:13 AM..
luvey53 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-05-2009, 10:14 AM   #2
Thrilled to be a
Gift Guru

Meow Face rocks our collective socksMeow Face rocks our collective socksMeow Face rocks our collective socksMeow Face rocks our collective socksMeow Face rocks our collective socksMeow Face rocks our collective socksMeow Face rocks our collective socksMeow Face rocks our collective socksMeow Face rocks our collective socks

Default Re: Can you help me unstick checkers

You will need to contact Ganz I believe now if the other tips have not worked, sorry

I will try to find the link for it, then post it for you

Here is a quote from the Ganz site:

"
What do I do if an object is stuck?Please let us know exactly which item you are having difficulties with (you can find out the name by surfing through the W Shop). Once we know this, our Customer Support team can fix the problem for you. Click on the Customer Support link in the menu on your left or go to the main Webkinz page and click on the Customer Support button. From there, click on the 'I Have Something Stuck' link. Once you click on the line which reads 'I Have an Item Stuck' you will be prompted to fill out a form which will help us fix the problem."

Last edited by Meow Face; 07-05-2009 at 10:16 AM..
Meow Face is offline Female
Old 07-05-2009, 10:18 AM   #3
luvey53

luvey53 is not just visiting!luvey53 is not just visiting!luvey53 is not just visiting!luvey53 is not just visiting!luvey53 is not just visiting!luvey53 is not just visiting!luvey53 is not just visiting!luvey53 is not just visiting!luvey53 is not just visiting!luvey53 is not just visiting!luvey53 is not just visiting!

I wanted to do that on several occasions but when I fill in the form they ask for your secret code. I cant seen to find it.I have this account from the very begining.Thank You for your fast reply. Rep points to you.!!
Old 07-05-2009, 10:24 AM   #4
ebkinz Addict!
Gift Guru

kayembee is a genius through and through
kayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and through

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by luvey53
I wanted to do that on several occasions but when I fill in the form they ask for your secret code. I cant seen to find it.I have this account from the very begining.Thank You for your fast reply. Rep points to you.!!
It doesn't have to be your first pet. It can be any registered pet from that account.
kayembee is offline Female
Old 07-05-2009, 10:31 AM   #5
luvey53

View Post Originally Posted by kayembee
It doesn't have to be your first pet. It can be any registered pet from that account.
Really are you sure? I have many others on that account that I have the ticket for.
Old 07-05-2009, 10:34 AM   #6
ebaday

Yeah. Just go to customer service - click I have something stuck - fill out the form and wa la! It can be any pets code that is on that account.

You have a gorgeous back yard by the way. What is that large tree in the back left?
Old 07-05-2009, 10:38 AM   #7
Live,Love,Laugh

gamesareks is an unparalleled talent
gamesareks is an unparalleled talentgamesareks is an unparalleled talentgamesareks is an unparalleled talentgamesareks is an unparalleled talentgamesareks is an unparalleled talentgamesareks is an unparalleled talentgamesareks is an unparalleled talentgamesareks is an unparalleled talentgamesareks is an unparalleled talentgamesareks is an unparalleled talent

ebaday is right I had something stuck for a couple of days and I don't have the code to my first pet and they did accept the code for another pet on that account. As long as the code for that pet is on the same account you should get results.
gamesareks is offline Female
Old 07-05-2009, 10:41 AM   #8
e are jormariffic
Pupsaresocute is a forum hero
Pupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum hero

Yes, contact GANZ,they got my chair unstuck in less then a couple of hours!!

Also, pretty backyard.
Pupsaresocute is offline Female
Old 07-05-2009, 10:42 AM   #9
luvey53

View Post Originally Posted by ebaday
Yeah. Just go to customer service - click I have something stuck - fill out the form and wa la! It can be any pets code that is on that account.

You have a gorgeous back yard by the way. What is that large tree in the back left?
Thank You. The tree in my yard is from the caring valley. I love it. It is one of this months pics.
Old 07-05-2009, 10:43 AM   #10
ebkinz Addict!
Gift Guru

kayembee is a genius through and through
kayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and through

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by luvey53
Really are you sure? I have many others on that account that I have the ticket for.
Possitive I've done it quite a few times. I occasionally get items stuck while redecorating. As long as the code is from that account it will work. They just use it as a verification that you are the actual account holder.
kayembee is offline Female
Closed