Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-15-2009, 12:11 AM   #1
dragon208
Webkinz :)

dragonpuppy radiates beauty and kindness all arounddragonpuppy radiates beauty and kindness all arounddragonpuppy radiates beauty and kindness all arounddragonpuppy radiates beauty and kindness all arounddragonpuppy radiates beauty and kindness all arounddragonpuppy radiates beauty and kindness all arounddragonpuppy radiates beauty and kindness all around

Default Unanswered: can you help me choose . . ?

ok well my mom gave me monkey for the e store but i need help deciding what should i get the cotton candy sheep or the peridot pup

the reason i wont go with the pup is because in the reveiws its face looks mest up if you have either or both can you post a picture of it but not while its doing and action so it can help me choose
Sponsored Links
Old 08-15-2009, 12:13 AM   #2
meganmonkee
Gift Guru

meganmonkee flows towards the sea of knowledgemeganmonkee flows towards the sea of knowledgemeganmonkee flows towards the sea of knowledgemeganmonkee flows towards the sea of knowledgemeganmonkee flows towards the sea of knowledgemeganmonkee flows towards the sea of knowledgemeganmonkee flows towards the sea of knowledgemeganmonkee flows towards the sea of knowledge

Default Re: can you help me choose . . ?

First off, what is your birth stone? I'd only get the peridot pup if it was my birth stone, but that is just me
meganmonkee is offline Female
Old 08-15-2009, 12:14 AM   #3
dragon208

dragonpuppy radiates beauty and kindness all arounddragonpuppy radiates beauty and kindness all arounddragonpuppy radiates beauty and kindness all arounddragonpuppy radiates beauty and kindness all arounddragonpuppy radiates beauty and kindness all arounddragonpuppy radiates beauty and kindness all arounddragonpuppy radiates beauty and kindness all around

haha mine ws last months xD

but my mom didnt give memoney till now XD
Old 08-15-2009, 12:22 AM   #4
dragon208

can anyone help me
Old 08-15-2009, 12:23 AM   #5
Gifted

ICanHasWebkinz? is a WI addict!
ICanHasWebkinz? is a WI addict!ICanHasWebkinz? is a WI addict!ICanHasWebkinz? is a WI addict!ICanHasWebkinz? is a WI addict!ICanHasWebkinz? is a WI addict!ICanHasWebkinz? is a WI addict!ICanHasWebkinz? is a WI addict!ICanHasWebkinz? is a WI addict!

I would personally go with the sheep. In my opinion, it is a lot cuter, the color is pretty, and the PSI is very cool. But, if you really like the Peridot Pup then go with it.
ICanHasWebkinz? is offline Female
Old 08-15-2009, 12:25 AM   #6
dragon208

im just not sure and would love to see the pet since i'm dressing it up in wacky jeans deer ears hitter and a noen blue shirt im not sure which pet would look good in it i like i need help haha
Old 08-15-2009, 12:31 AM   #7
dragon208

oh great just fond out i can get a Pterodactyl

and ideas now
Old 08-15-2009, 10:47 AM   #8
I Love My

Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!

In my opinion, it would be better to get the cotton candy sheep if the
pup is not your birthstone. However, every now and then old pets re-appear
so you could wait until the pet with your birthstone appears again and then spend
your money on that. (:

Also, just a quick reminder: This thread should not be posted in this section of the forums.
Instead, it should be posted in the the 'General Discussion / Chat' section which you can get to by clicking HERE.

- Midnights Bliss
Midnights Bliss is offline Female
Old 08-15-2009, 10:50 AM   #9
Gifted

megan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellence
megan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellence

Oh, now this is hard. I have to say the CC sheep, though. But maybe you should get the pup because he'll be gone soon. Sorry, but they're my two favorite estore pets of all time,so it's hard to choose.
Old 08-15-2009, 11:21 AM   #10
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

I really like the sheep and the pterodactyl, but that's just my opinion. I'm sorry I don't have a picture of any of them right now. I do like the pup, too, and it will not be available after the end of the month. You will have to wait until next year to get your own birthstone and I bet you don't want to wait that long.
marnabear is offline Female
Closed

Tags
all hail mr. burrito