Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-12-2009, 01:55 PM   #1
Areyel
Gift Guru

Areyel is just really niceAreyel is just really nice

Default Unanswered: Can you have too many webbies or rooms for one account!?

I have a slightly slower computer at work than at home. At work I cannot hardly ever bring up my main account. The dock will start to appear and then I get a message saying "An adobe flash player script is causing my computer to run slowly do I want to abort the script". If I say yes, it shuts down, if I say no, it comes up some of the time.

The only difference between my main account and my 5 others is the size. I have 70 webbies and probably close to that in number of rooms.

My question is, can you have too many webbies or too many rooms in one account! Anyone here have lots more than that!

I did try clearing my phone and my dock and that still does not help. I am thinking about calling ganz.
Areyel is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-12-2009, 02:00 PM   #2
DuckKin is my userna
Gift Trainee

katykinz has a spectacular aura aboutkatykinz has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Can you have too many webbies or rooms for one account!?

If you call Ganz, well, hmm, I don't wanna discourage you or anything, it's just-- I called 'em a few times. Once I was on hold for 42 minutes.

The problem you described happens to me too whenever I try to read "Plumpy's Place." However, I have three webkinz and ten rooms, so I think it's not because you've got too many.
katykinz is offline Female
Old 02-12-2009, 02:04 PM   #3
MicsKinz
Gift Guru

AddictedMom has much to be proud ofAddictedMom has much to be proud ofAddictedMom has much to be proud ofAddictedMom has much to be proud ofAddictedMom has much to be proud of

Donation Award 

I have that happen when I have too many items in my dock. If you click to abort the script, it will freeze up and you can't do anything. But if you click "no" and allow it to continue, it will work its way through the items and then be OK. But it will freeze for awhile while it is thinking. Once it is back up, I have no trouble.

I see that you said you already cleared your dock. Maybe try clearing your cookies and cache to see if that helps now.
AddictedMom is offline Female
Old 02-12-2009, 02:11 PM   #4
Webkinz :)

bigfireball is a name known to allbigfireball is a name known to allbigfireball is a name known to all

I have 116 pets in one account and I don't ever have a problem, maybe you should do a disk cleanup, that may help.
bigfireball is offline Female
Old 02-12-2009, 02:15 PM   #5
Areyel
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by AddictedMom
I have that happen when I have too many items in my dock. If you click to abort the script, it will freeze up and you can't do anything. But if you click "no" and allow it to continue, it will work its way through the items and then be OK. But it will freeze for awhile while it is thinking. Once it is back up, I have no trouble.

I see that you said you already cleared your dock. Maybe try clearing your cookies and cache to see if that helps now.
The script has to be something that has to do with the loading of the dock or initial stuff. Let me try that and see what happens!

Ok, I cleared my cache and it gave me the error, but did come up right after that. I am going to empty my dock completely and see what happens!

Last edited by Areyel; 02-12-2009 at 02:24 PM..
Areyel is offline Female
Old 02-12-2009, 02:44 PM   #6
Gift Guru

lauraanne has lots of talentlauraanne has lots of talentlauraanne has lots of talentlauraanne has lots of talentlauraanne has lots of talentlauraanne has lots of talentlauraanne has lots of talentlauraanne has lots of talentlauraanne has lots of talentlauraanne has lots of talentlauraanne has lots of talentlauraanne has lots of talentlauraanne has lots of talentlauraanne has lots of talent

Try to keep youtr dock under 100 items and I think they want your rooms filled at 80-85% (don't quote me on the pecentage) but I know the dock rule of thumb is correct. Hope this helps
lauraanne is offline Female
Old 02-12-2009, 02:44 PM   #7
Autism Awareness

Electrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicness
Electrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicness

At my work we have 7 computers and there is one (the most discreet one of course) that has the same issue as you. It is our computer with the least amount of ram. If I open Webkinz on that computer, regardless of the size of the account I open (I have one with only 3 pets, 3 rooms and not much in the dock) I get that same "script" message. I have always assumed that the Adobe Flash is outdated and that the computer just does not have enough ram.
Electrabuzz1 is offline Female
Old 02-12-2009, 02:46 PM   #8
oe is me !!

Bubblesluver821 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundBubblesluver821 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundBubblesluver821 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundBubblesluver821 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundBubblesluver821 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundBubblesluver821 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundBubblesluver821 radiates beauty and kindness all around

no I don't think you can have to many webbies on a account. my friend knows someone with 80 some webbies. xD
Old 02-12-2009, 03:05 PM   #9

Ritzcracker is stuck on replay
Ritzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replay

Someone else recently started a thread about the same problem. You may want to check it out, as several people had suggestions that may work for you. Here it is: http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/.../#post12931055.
Ritzcracker is offline Female
Old 02-12-2009, 03:05 PM   #10
Areyel
Gift Guru

I updated the Adobe flash player on the work computer to see if that helped. I bet it is a ram thing. I wish I knew how to get the WIndows live messager out of my ram. I know that eats it. Maybe it is in the startup folder.............
Areyel is offline Female
Closed