Webkinz Insider Forum

Webkinz Insider Forum (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/)
-   Somebody Help! (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/somebody-help-165/)
-   -   Can You Get Around The "Buy New Pet" rule? (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/somebody-help-165/can-you-get-around-buy-new-810875/)

vhsjunkie02-09-2018 03:27 PM

Can You Get Around The "Buy New Pet" rule?

Hello! Today I am asking if anyone knows how to bypass the unfortunate new rule. If you are unfamiliar, one day I logged onto Webkinz to find my privileges were stripped to users who have a free animal. Considering my account has 80+ Webkinz on it, I am certain I'm no free user. When I contacted Ganz they informed me that to get my privileges back I had to buy a Webkinz code and enter it. I don't really like this decision, as I've been a loyal Webkinz fan since I was little. Does anyone know if it's possible to bypass this, or will I be forced to buy a new pet. Leaving links or websites that have cheap Webkinz codes would be very much appreciated, as Webkinz have gotten quite pricey. If you read this far, thank you! I hope someone on here will have the answers I need. :cspup:

Queen of Sheba02-09-2018 04:22 PM

Re: Can You Get Around The "Buy New Pet" rule?

I don't think you can bypass that rule. I can see why you think it is unfair especially since you paid full price for those 80 plus pets!

I actually find Webkinz inexpensively at AC Moore, Ruby Tuesday, sometimes at Five Below and on rare occasion at Dollar Tree. I also enter contests on WKN where there is a pet code for a prize and I actually won a pet one time!

Sometimes you can get a pet on Amazon or E-bay for a good deal. Just make sure it comes with a code.

I don't know of any links or websites that offer codes for free.

I hope this is helpful.

emi595902-09-2018 05:08 PM

I don't think there is a way to bypass this rule, I had the same problem last year. I found webkinz at Five Below for $3-$4 dollars and bought one of them, that is the most inexpensive place I've been able to find them. They aren't like "brand spanking new" released webkinz, they're usually older basic types like the hippos, leopards, alley cats, etc. but they'll do the trick!

luvzfrogs02-09-2018 05:54 PM

There's no way to bypass the rule, you'll have to adopt a new pet. I agree that it's definitely not fair especially since I have roughly around 200 pets, but sadly that's one of Ganz's rules. ;-;

Ritzcracker02-09-2018 06:55 PM

Just to clarify, you have to adopt a pet once a year to maintain regular benefits. A year after adopting your last pet, your account reverts to a free account. Just find a cheap pet somewhere - many dollar stores carry them now - and adopt it to renew your account. When you do get new pets, space their adoptions out. Obviously you have adopted many pets in the past. If you keep a few in reserve, you can always renew your account easily.

vhsjunkie02-09-2018 07:10 PM

Thanks to everyone who responded! I really appreciate it!