Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-23-2008, 09:47 PM   #21
Lil Kinz
googlesgurl94 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Can a Webkinz die??

View Post Originally Posted by themman
maybe no one knows for sure....
but just to be safe lets not take chances!
spotty and milo(my webkinz)have already been sick so maybe stlpeeps is right!
It will be ok but go 2 dr.quacks it happened 2 my:goo:
Sponsored Links
Old 03-24-2008, 12:28 AM   #22
Emilove11
Gifted

emily388 is on a distinguished road

Hi starbright55. This is a very good thread topic. Thankfully however, your friend was just joking around when they said their Webkinz died. Upon purchasing a new Webkinz, you are entered into a year long contract with Ganz to use their Website. Everytime you purchase a new Webkinz however, that year contract is extended from the most recent Webkinz purchase. For example, If you buy a Webkinz in April 2008, you will be able to play on the Webkinz website until April 2009. If you buy a new Webkinz in May 2008 however, your contract will be extended until May 2009. I hope this helps. Good luck and keep playing. Believe me though, once you buy your first Webkinz, it gets pretty addictive. Try to set a spending limit each month or else your Webkinz purchases can get a little out of hand (as mine did before I imposed a limit on myself). Thanks again for the great thread topic. I'm sure others have asked themselves the same question!
Old 03-24-2008, 01:00 AM   #23
amberillio

No, Webkinz cannot die, but they can get sick, and need to go to Dr.Quack and you will need to buy medicine.
Old 03-24-2008, 01:02 AM   #24
ribbonumbrella

they cant die. people say that to make webkinz seem dumb
Old 03-24-2008, 08:36 AM   #25
Band Geeks Unite!
Webkinz :)

wookie101 has a spectacular aura aboutwookie101 has a spectacular aura about

There is no way for a webkinz to die. ( )

However, webkinz can get sick, so make sure you are feeding your pet good foods, and keeping it happy and healthy!
Old 03-24-2008, 08:47 AM   #26
puncuation
Gift Guru

puncuation is a name known to allpuncuation is a name known to allpuncuation is a name known to all

No. webkinz cannot die. I think she may have been telling a lie. but they can get sick and your account can expire. Hope that helps!???
puncuation is offline Female
Old 03-24-2008, 12:24 PM   #27
baseball0508

baseball 4ever is an unknown quantity at this point

Webkinz cannot die but they can get sick if they do buy some chicken noodle soup or just soup either one and feed that to them and they should get better they will still be hungry so just feed them like you normally do.
Old 03-24-2008, 12:37 PM   #28
I'm finally a

gatorgirlchamps is a jewel in the roughgatorgirlchamps is a jewel in the rough

No but they CAN get sick and then u have 2 pay 2 make them healthy. U also cannot stop then from getting sick.
gatorgirlchamps is offline Female
Closed