Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-08-2009, 03:46 AM   #1
i wish i was a
Webkinz :)

BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!

Question Unanswered: can we do these things yet?

so can we do these things safely yet?

1) adopt the potm, or any other pet

2) use our trading card/estore codes safely ?

3) use kinzpost to open or send anything?

has anyone heard anything? its getting so frustrating just sitting on all this stuff i want to do.
especailly to take my mind off of how starved all my pets are.....................

thank you ahead of time!
BASMAT is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-08-2009, 03:54 AM   #2
Gift Guru

katrinasmom has a reputation beyond reputekatrinasmom has a reputation beyond reputekatrinasmom has a reputation beyond reputekatrinasmom has a reputation beyond reputekatrinasmom has a reputation beyond repute

Donation Award 
Default Re: can we do these things yet?

I adopted my POTM on the 1st, at about 4AM and it went fine. I adopted 3 pets tonight, and all went fine. I shipped and received about 8 gifts with no problems. Everything seemed to be working fine. I did the shipping and receiving in 3-4 different accounts.

Haven't tried estore or trading card codes today, but I'm going to when WW comes back up.
Old 03-08-2009, 05:28 AM   #3
i wish i was a
Webkinz :)

BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!

THANK YOU! just wondering, was your account having any glitches, or was it running smoothly all this week? mine has been almost unusable and am periodically getting locked out.............

that was why i was asking, for accounts that had the problems, is it ok to do anything.

so its great if you had problems but now youare not........... that is what i was wondering.

its so hard to know when its ok........................
BASMAT is offline Female
Old 03-08-2009, 07:37 AM   #4
Gift Guru

katrinasmom has a reputation beyond reputekatrinasmom has a reputation beyond reputekatrinasmom has a reputation beyond reputekatrinasmom has a reputation beyond reputekatrinasmom has a reputation beyond repute

Donation Award 

Ooops! Big ooops! I have to amend what I said. The account where I did the last adoption has me locked out apparently now. I got booted in the midst of the adoption. I can get a green screen, and my dock is starting to load, then I'm told they can't connect me to Webkinz World right now...try back later for more fun & games. I can see the pet I was in the middle of adopting is the select pet in the dock area. But I never got to the screen that said she was adopted and don't know if I got the gifts or not.

I never had issues with the Kinzpost. I did have occasional issues with log-ins. The account that's hung up now is the one that had the glitch two weeks ago when all my hungers went down to 80 & health & happiness sank too. I restored all the pets (50 of them) and they have been normal ever since.

Sorry I can't help more. I did adopt 3 boxes of cards and that worked really well.

Not even thinking about doing another adoption for a while...
Old 03-08-2009, 09:07 AM   #5
Lil Kinz
wendyd is an unknown quantity at this point

This is so frustrating. I had the same experience as Katrina's mom when I adopted a pet this morning. Ganz had the site down for most of yesterday, and if there were still problems with adoptions there should have been some sort of warning. Has anyone had this problem and eventually been able to get back in or is there a way to resolve this?
Old 03-08-2009, 09:27 AM   #6
kellyschrvr will become famous soon enough

Donation Award 

I've Kinzposted yesterday and today and everything went ok...

I would not use your adoption codes or codes for the Code shop yet... just hold off.. You don't want to have anything happen
kellyschrvr is offline Female
Closed