Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-11-2011, 07:32 PM   #1
purplesteve6
Webkinz :)

purplesteve6 will become famous soon enough

Default Unanswered: Can we adopt the Tropical Island Pups at midnight?

Does anybody know what time is "safe" to actually adopt the puppies?

Isn't this is pretty amateur and unprofessional the way this has been handled? Even if you could understand that these would be on shelves without the ability to actually adopt them, you would think that instead of messing up your account for 24 hours, they would have prepared a message saying something like, "This pet is currently unadoptable. Plese try again on October 12. Sorry for the inconvenience." On top of all of this, there has been no official message from Ganz regarding this issue. We had to find out because others, unfortunately, found out the hard way. There is no evidence on the official site that these pets even exist.

--Just my two cents.
purplesteve6 is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 10-11-2011, 07:34 PM   #2
Charizard is happily
Gifted

YOMCNUGGET is epic beyond epicnessYOMCNUGGET is epic beyond epicnessYOMCNUGGET is epic beyond epicness
YOMCNUGGET is epic beyond epicnessYOMCNUGGET is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Can we adopt the Tropical Island Pups at midnight?

It's safe for you to adopt your Tropical Island Pup tomorrow.

Last edited by YOMCNUGGET; 10-11-2011 at 07:38 PM..
YOMCNUGGET is offline Female
Old 10-11-2011, 07:35 PM   #3

strawgumdrop1 is a WIzard
strawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzard

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by YOMCNUGGET
It's safe for you adopt your Tropical Island Pup tomorrow.
i agree wait until the maintenance is done
strawgumdrop1 is offline Female
Old 10-11-2011, 07:36 PM   #4
obipony316

AjGirl1006 is an abundance of joyAjGirl1006 is an abundance of joyAjGirl1006 is an abundance of joy
AjGirl1006 is an abundance of joyAjGirl1006 is an abundance of joyAjGirl1006 is an abundance of joyAjGirl1006 is an abundance of joyAjGirl1006 is an abundance of joyAjGirl1006 is an abundance of joyAjGirl1006 is an abundance of joy

View Post Originally Posted by purplesteve6

Isn't this is pretty amateur and unprofessional the way this has been handled? Even if you could understand that these would be on shelves without the ability to actually adopt them, you would think that instead of messing up your account for 24 hours, they would have prepared a message saying something like, "This pet is currently unadoptable. Plese try again on October 12. Sorry for the inconvenience." On top of all of this, there has been no official message from Ganz regarding this issue. We had to find out because others, unfortunately, found out the hard way. There is no evidence on the official site that these pets even exist.

--Just my two cents.

I agree on totally what your saying, Ganz should not "lock you out of your account" obviously they know that these Webkinz are distributed at shops, because they ship them out, and they know that obviously if somebody buys a Webkinz, they register it! Webkinz usually is very organized with things, but needs to let us know what's going on as far as i'm concerned. I don't pay $20.00 for a plush toy to get locked out of my account.
AjGirl1006 is offline Female
Old 10-11-2011, 07:38 PM   #5
FIA
FluffyInAlabama
Gift Guru

FIA has disabled reputation

Do not try to adopt at Midnight. The programming will not be in place until sometime during site maintenance.

Retailers sign agreements with Ganz saying that they will not put the product out before the release rate. In this case Cracker Barrel put it out too early.
FIA is offline Female
Old 10-11-2011, 07:43 PM   #6
purplesteve6

purplesteve6 will become famous soon enough

Forgive me if I should already know this, but when is "site maintenance"?
purplesteve6 is offline Male
Old 10-11-2011, 07:44 PM   #7
FIA
FluffyInAlabama
Gift Guru

FIA has disabled reputation

Forgive me if I should already know this, but when is "site maintenance"?
Sometime in the morning.
FIA is offline Female
Old 10-11-2011, 08:01 PM   #8

cheerio16 is not just visiting!cheerio16 is not just visiting!cheerio16 is not just visiting!cheerio16 is not just visiting!cheerio16 is not just visiting!cheerio16 is not just visiting!cheerio16 is not just visiting!cheerio16 is not just visiting!cheerio16 is not just visiting!cheerio16 is not just visiting!cheerio16 is not just visiting!cheerio16 is not just visiting!

--Just my two cents.
Hi purplesteve6.
I would wait until after Wednesday's scheduled maintenance to be positively sure. No chance risking it, right?

Yes, that is true about the pets not even existing, but I've seen them in Cracker Barrel and they have the official W sign and code and everything an ordinary webbie should have. Yeah, this is kind of unusual for GANZ not to tell others about it, but this is just the way it has turned out.

♥cheerio
cheerio16 is offline Female
Old 10-13-2011, 07:28 PM   #9
SUNFEATHERCLAN

violinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellence
violinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellence

you can now, but you couldnt at midnight, not 'till the maienence was over
violinbeauty is offline Female
Closed