Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-07-2008, 06:32 PM   #81
Gifted

photomommy will become famous soon enough

Default Re: CAN THEY REALLY DO THIS?

I was just thinking that this morning, it illegal to advertise something and not recieve it atleast in USA. My daughter adopted hers Octiber 5th as well and I emailed Ganz and was given the "as is"email. I called and let a message see if that will result into a better experience.

I do think you make a good point it should be illegal to advertise something and not receive it.

Yeah for your Mom...I am getting fed up as well I might have to tell my daughter to enjoy the once she has and no more, if I can find the will power.
Sponsored Links
Old 10-07-2008, 06:53 PM   #82
Wacky Holidays!
Webkinz :)

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

As long as Webkinz/Ganz is selling merchandise in your state, they have to abide by state laws. Some states don't recognize the "as-is" clause/policy in contracts. In these states, "as-is" does not apply and if it is stated in a contract, it is not binding. So, if you live in one of those states, then tell Webkinz and let them know that their "as-is" policy does not apply for your state. You will need to better familiarize yourself with your state laws. Good luck.
SnowCrystal is offline Female
Old 10-07-2008, 06:58 PM   #83
Lil Kinz
Lindz127 is an unknown quantity at this point

wow im supposed to get a pug this month because it's pet of the month but if im not going to get any prizes at all im not sure if i still want one
Lindz127 is offline Female
Old 10-07-2008, 07:07 PM   #84
Gifted

TigMagick will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by photomommy
I was just thinking that this morning, it illegal to advertise something and not recieve it atleast in USA. My daughter adopted hers Octiber 5th as well and I emailed Ganz and was given the "as is"email. I called and let a message see if that will result into a better experience.

I do think you make a good point it should be illegal to advertise something and not receive it.

Yeah for your Mom...I am getting fed up as well I might have to tell my daughter to enjoy the once she has and no more, if I can find the will power.
I will say that I dont email anymore b/c of the "caned" or form letter responce. I alway call. Calling seems to work at lest for me. I know how it is though its trying, triring and sometime downright madding.

But as I said before I had the same problem with the missing PoTM gift bag and I got the stuff when I called in. To cover my bases I even called 2 ppl the 2nd one got back to me 1st and gave me the items, the 1st person called me and let me know that they knew I got the items (after checking) and let me know what I got. So they CAN check out your account! (not that I was going to scammed 2 gift bags I just wanted to make sure I got someone to call me back, as it can take 24-48 hrs and I had a crying child) If someone doesn't get back to you call again leave another message or hit 0 and ask for a superizer like was sugested by someone eles. Keep trying you'll find someon who feels like doing there job.

I will accept the "look at our user agreement" when a W-shop item goes missing or even a rare I guess, but NOT for adopting gifts since I know they can track it!

Thank you for letting me voice my 2 cents here and vent as well.
TigMagick is offline Female
Old 10-07-2008, 07:31 PM   #85
I now has bunny!!!!!
Gifted

KelCoo70 has a reputation beyond reputeKelCoo70 has a reputation beyond reputeKelCoo70 has a reputation beyond reputeKelCoo70 has a reputation beyond reputeKelCoo70 has a reputation beyond reputeKelCoo70 has a reputation beyond repute

I had the exact same problem, but when I e-mailed customer service, I got the phone #, and called it, and a very nice lady came on & replaced the missing bag. I got everything except the rare some people get, but I'm not complaining because she was so accopmodating. Good luck !!!! By the way, someone said to try & trade for the item they wanted, but that really isn't that easy because most people want to trade POTM item for POTM item, and if you only have a few POTM items, it might be a lot harder to find someone who even wants to trade for your item!!! Hope that helps!!
KelCoo70 is offline Female
Old 10-07-2008, 07:34 PM   #86
Give a
Gift Guru

kinzdreamer has disabled reputation

i don't think they should be able to do that either
i think a boycott would help but not everyone agrees so well never get er done!
kinzdreamer is offline Female
Old 10-07-2008, 07:53 PM   #87
Diary Of A Wimpy Kid

I_love_Webkinz is a splendid one to beholdI_love_Webkinz is a splendid one to beholdI_love_Webkinz is a splendid one to beholdI_love_Webkinz is a splendid one to behold

View Post Originally Posted by kinzdreamer
i don't think they should be able to do that either
i think a boycott would help but not everyone agrees so well never get er done!
I'm not going to explain all my reasons why, but I don't think a boycott would accomplish anything. That's my opinion, though.

ILW
Click the image to open in full size.
Help the smileys take over WI!
I_love_Webkinz is offline Female
Old 10-07-2008, 08:53 PM   #88
rubywebkinz
Gift Guru

rubygooby is just really nicerubygooby is just really nice

A boycott would never work unless a LOT of people did it. But anyway Wendy said not to discuss organized stuff like that on this thread please.

View Post Originally Posted by DuckKing329898
You Still have no right to Sue them You agreed to it and Heres what i say... If ya Dont Agree with them Dont Buy The Product.
No offense but who are you to say who has no right to sue? But anyway, you can agree to not buy the product AFTER you've already bought it because you don't agree with the user agreement? See how little sense that makes? It makes no sense. You can't just "not buy the product" when you have already bought the product and removed the tag and are entering it in the website and THEN see the user agreement and have to agree to it. Understand now?

View Post Originally Posted by photomommy

It's on the asia accounts under the news section- again promising a loot bag if you adopt the POTM pet.

View Post Originally Posted by TigMagick
I will say that I dont email anymore b/c of the "caned" or form letter responce. I alway call. Calling seems to work at lest for me. I know how it is though its trying, triring and sometime downright madding.

But as I said before I had the same problem with the missing PoTM gift bag and I got the stuff when I called in. To cover my bases I even called 2 ppl the 2nd one got back to me 1st and gave me the items, the 1st person called me and let me know that they knew I got the items (after checking) and let me know what I got. So they CAN check out your account! (not that I was going to scammed 2 gift bags I just wanted to make sure I got someone to call me back, as it can take 24-48 hrs and I had a crying child) If someone doesn't get back to you call again leave another message or hit 0 and ask for a superizer like was sugested by someone eles. Keep trying you'll find someon who feels like doing there job.

I will accept the "look at our user agreement" when a W-shop item goes missing or even a rare I guess, but NOT for adopting gifts since I know they can track it!

Thank you for letting me voice my 2 cents here and vent as well.
yep, they certainly can check accounts so that totally blows out of the water their "excuse" that they won't give people items because some people could then scam them when they really got the items. they can totally check to see if the persnon is lying or not!
Old 10-07-2008, 09:08 PM   #89
We Love

angelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonder

Donation Award 

Ugh... I'm so sorry for your brother's disappointment and your mother's frustration! I went thru this issue several months ago right after the Wish Tokens were introduced and my dd lost hers while putting it in the Wish Machine. They wouldn't do anything...
I emailed, called, sent snail mails & left messages in the Ganz Guest Book. They did nothing...
We had the POTM issue only once, and fortunately at that time they did replace my dd's items. This month I adopted my Pug right after 12am on the first with no trouble...

I have considered naming one of our POTM pets "Mr. Ganz" (if it would let me!) Then if the loot bag was missing, I could call and say that, "Mr. Ganz did not get his POTM loot bag!" lol (Doubt Ganz would find it amusing...)

Hope that this is resolved quickly & smoothly for you!
angelgurl1 is offline Female
Old 10-07-2008, 09:41 PM   #90
rubywebkinz
Gift Guru

rubygooby is just really nicerubygooby is just really nice

View Post Originally Posted by angelgurl1
Ugh... I'm so sorry for your brother's disappointment and your mother's frustration! I went thru this issue several months ago right after the Wish Tokens were introduced and my dd lost hers while putting it in the Wish Machine. They wouldn't do anything...
I emailed, called, sent snail mails & left messages in the Ganz Guest Book. They did nothing...
We had the POTM issue only once, and fortunately at that time they did replace my dd's items. This month I adopted my Pug right after 12am on the first with no trouble...

I have considered naming one of our POTM pets "Mr. Ganz" (if it would let me!) Then if the loot bag was missing, I could call and say that, "Mr. Ganz did not get his POTM loot bag!" lol (Doubt Ganz would find it amusing...)

Hope that this is resolved quickly & smoothly for you!
OMG that is hilarious! LOL
Closed