Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-06-2008, 01:20 PM   #51
Webkinz :)
momtofaye is a name known to allmomtofaye is a name known to allmomtofaye is a name known to all

Default Re: CAN THEY REALLY DO THIS?

View Post Originally Posted by dcrock47
Hi guys
My first post....I am not sure my issue is the same but I have been having trouble since Oct 1 ...when I open a Kinzpost package nothing shows up ....it just goes away.....nothing new in my dock,. but when I look at the "sent" mail I open the package and it shows what I should have gotten.......driving me nuts.....I wrote to support and they said too bad someone must have gotten in my site.....NO that is not the problem.....then the other really bad thing is I bought the pumpkin table and two chairs and then WEBKINZ shut down just as I hit BUY and my kinzcash was taken but I didn't get my stuff this is so so frustrating......I think I will try calling the number I saw someone above post because sending notes sure is NOT helping...... Has anyone else had this problem??????????
When we open our mail now it doesn't show the mailed items like it used to either, however, we have still received the items. I'm sorry you haven't, I would definitely try calling Ganz as they are not accepting emails anymore except through the customer support link on the main page. I hope you can get your issues resolved.
momtofaye is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-06-2008, 01:30 PM   #52
Nikkiroth Loves

nikkiroth will become famous soon enough

WOw im soo sorry that happened! I Would call or email ganz!
nikkiroth is offline Female
Old 10-06-2008, 02:36 PM   #53
Gift Trainee

KittyFanatic is a jewel in the roughKittyFanatic is a jewel in the rough

I am so sorry to hear what happened to your brother!

Ganz surely realizes the appeal of these items - they should, with the sales they make!

If they are not careful, they are going to lose out to another site who can provide the same
sort of thing (virtual world for pet items), but actually provide the service!

We've only been Webkinzing (is that a word?) since last Christmas, but quickly fell in love,
and have bought a LOT of Webkinz critters and charms.
Everthing has a glitch once in a while, but for the last three weeks, it has been more glitch than regular site, and beyond annoying.

truly, they need to just roll back to an old backup when most of the site worked, and then try loading the new stuff again! : /

I know that our Webkinz buying is officially on hold while we wait to see how Ganz handles this site-wide long-lasting problem. We have two more webbies on their way in the mail, but I've stopped buying them, including the Webkinz Cards ones. Sad, but I am not going to put any more money into something that seems to be going downhill fast!
KittyFanatic is offline Female
Old 10-06-2008, 03:34 PM   #54
rubywebkinz
Gift Guru

rubygooby is just really nicerubygooby is just really nice

View Post Originally Posted by dcrock47
Hi guys
My first post....I am not sure my issue is the same but I have been having trouble since Oct 1 ...when I open a Kinzpost package nothing shows up ....it just goes away.....nothing new in my dock,. but when I look at the "sent" mail I open the package and it shows what I should have gotten.......driving me nuts.....I wrote to support and they said too bad someone must have gotten in my site.....NO that is not the problem.....then the other really bad thing is I bought the pumpkin table and two chairs and then WEBKINZ shut down just as I hit BUY and my kinzcash was taken but I didn't get my stuff this is so so frustrating......I think I will try calling the number I saw someone above post because sending notes sure is NOT helping...... Has anyone else had this problem??????????
The items in the kinzpost are in your dock- it's just messed up now and doesn't do the "ta-da" and showing you.

The glitch about losing the items and the kc when buying something when it logs you out has been going on for YEARS. Ganz obviously does not want to fix that glitch. I have noticed that any glitches in our favor get fixed ASAP (for instance the glitch that let us buy more than one rare directly on the hour- once they changed it to only one rare at a time- boy that one got fixed in a hurry!) but other glitches not in our favor linger for years.
Old 10-06-2008, 03:47 PM   #55
Call me kitten! :

cutekitten48 will become famous soon enough

I'm sorry this happened. This is a glitch. It's in the glitch fest. Go to WI homepage to see that it's in the glitch fest.

GANZ Phone Number: 1-866-WEBKINZ *1-866-5469

Very sorry this happened. I do hope it gets fixed.
cutekitten48 is offline Female
Old 10-06-2008, 04:11 PM   #56
Gifted

TigMagick will become famous soon enough

I'd like to throw in my 2 cents as I had tha same thing happen to my son (no POTM bag). IT took 3 calls one of which was to ganz's main # not webkinz and when she transfurred me I got a live body who did in fact return my items to me!

I had left messages at other ext that I have gotten from other problems I've had in the past that took a day to get back to me. In Fact one didn't get back to me at all. *sigh* So the moral is like what was said before is to keep tring persitance is the key. Keep calling leave a few messages if you have other ext. (If you have a real need PM me what happened and I may be able to help you get in touch with a person)

Also contact me if you all do set up a class action I'll talk to my hubby about wither we would want to help with that. WE've had several major glitches.

THe only thing is is IF in fact we do press one and win, will webkinz still be online? or will all that $ spent be going down the drain?
TigMagick is offline Female
Old 10-06-2008, 04:37 PM   #57
OO HOO!! Newly
Gifted

Chicago is a jewel in the roughChicago is a jewel in the rough

I will ABSOLUTELY participate in a class-action lawsuit with this company. I have several documented grievances. I work for a prominent attorney, and no matter what the "disclaimer" says, what Ganz is doing is illegal, and that statement does not protect Ganz from breaking the law. (I cannot make this statement: "Any death caused by my firing a gun at another person's heart while they are in my house is not my responsibility and I cannot be prosecuted for such offense. Enter at your own risk." -- Doesn't matter. I will be indicted and tried for murder.)

HOWEVER -- let me try to help you a bit with your phone call to Ganz. Don't call the 1-866-Webkinz number, as that is a recording that will never get you to a live person.

CALL THIS NUMBER: 1-800-724-5902. This is NOT Webkinz; it is Ganz. When the recording picks up, press "0". You will get an operator; ask to talk to a supervisor in the Webkinz department (and sound angry -- they respond IMMEDIATELY that way and will even page one if necessary. Do NOT discuss your issue with the person who answers the phone.

There is an EXCELLENT supervisor at that company who will help you -- try to get him, if you can. His name is Regive ("Re - zheev"). He is aware of all the problems Ganz is having. He is a kind man with children. He is a supporter of . He knows me. He has given me TWO FREE online pets, and has THREE times replaced missing POTM items for me, regardless of "company policy" about a "history of complaints." In addition, his recommendation on POTM adoptions is this -- he said the company has been working for a LONG time to try to figure out what the glitch is. He acknowledges there is a problem, and said they have not yet been able to resolve it. He said to always adopt your POTM AFTER the fifth of the month. He said the glitches seem to disappear by then. That is when he adopts ALL of his pets for his children. He also said to try as best you can not to adopt during "busy" hours -- most often late afternoons, when kids get home from school.

I HOPE THIS IS HELPFUL TO YOU. I sincerely believe Regive will help you. He has NEVER failed to help me, and he is very, very understanding.
Chicago is offline Female
Old 10-06-2008, 04:41 PM   #58

Murphydog is cool as a bunny clownMurphydog is cool as a bunny clownMurphydog is cool as a bunny clownMurphydog is cool as a bunny clownMurphydog is cool as a bunny clownMurphydog is cool as a bunny clownMurphydog is cool as a bunny clownMurphydog is cool as a bunny clown

That is wrong. That's almost like lying. Actualy, that is. PLus, what is it going to cost them to replace an item. It's virtual!
Murphydog is offline Female
Old 10-06-2008, 04:44 PM   #59
Headstrong and
Gifted

sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!

I'm very sorry that GANZ thinks there all that :[.So I dont fully understand yet,but did she get the regular adpotion gift?I dont do the POTM,so I really know nothing about the glitch.
sweetnspicy is offline Female
Old 10-06-2008, 04:45 PM   #60
I roxursox=)

Basketball811 is on a distinguished road

wait a sec i don't understand but from wat i hear thats SOOOOOOOOOO unfair
Basketball811 is offline Female
Closed