Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-05-2008, 06:36 PM   #21
call me mer.
Webkinz :)

hespsn has much to be proud ofhespsn has much to be proud ofhespsn has much to be proud ofhespsn has much to be proud ofhespsn has much to be proud of

Default Re: CAN THEY REALLY DO THIS?

Oh my gosh!!!! I am totally sorry!! I've had problems, too (like when i accidentaly adopted my sister's pet onto my account and Ganz wouldn't change it back) but this stinks! I think that Webkinz should have never been made because of all of their problems (no ofense to them) but people are spending money for the darn toys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hespsn is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-05-2008, 06:37 PM   #22

lgr626 will become famous soon enough

Momluvswebkinz2, in case you didn't read all of my first post to rubygoody, I do believe that a class action would be more effective than a suit filed by an individual consumer. However, it is possible that if you speak with a supervisor at Ganz CS, merely the threat of legal action will make them see the error of their ways. I would ask them for which specific provision of the agreement you allegedly violated. Have them fax or e-mail you the entirety of the agreement. You may even tell them your attorney asked for copy. I think they've gotten too big for their britches and need to be taken down a notch. Regardless of whether or not they are a US customer, they still owe a duty to US consumers to engage in fair trade practices. PM me if you would like more information or hyperlinks to federal info!!
Old 10-05-2008, 06:40 PM   #23
t w i l i g h t
Gift Trainee

kinzluvor will become famous soon enough

omg that is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo mean that theyb dont give you a lot bag mean ganz!
kinzluvor is offline Female
Old 10-05-2008, 06:48 PM   #24
rubywebkinz
Gift Guru

rubygooby is just really nicerubygooby is just really nice

View Post Originally Posted by kinzluvor
omg that is soooooo
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
ooo mean that theyb dont give you a lot bag mean ganz!
i know! It was like totaly empty just like the picture on the front page of WI. Just empty and the bag of kinzcash even had a "0" in it. so uncool!
Old 10-05-2008, 07:06 PM   #25
Gifted

cuffy is just really nicecuffy is just really nice

I wish you and your family good luck. I understand your mother's frustration and the dissapointment of your little brother. Please keep us posted as to what happens tomorrow. I hope your mom has better luck than the rest of us have lately. I've gotten gypped out of 2 exclusive beds as well as losing things purcahsed at the W shop at the time the site kicks me out. I was kinda mad, but got over it. However if was one of my KIDS who got dissapointed by it, I would have been 1,000 times madder. It's like, mess me me, I'm mad.. Mess with one of my kids you better watch out.
I know it's only virtual things, but still. If Ganz promises something, or you expect someting that's been advertised, then there's no reason why tjhey cant make good on their promise.
Thanks for sharing your story!
Old 10-05-2008, 07:08 PM   #26
Vegan +
Gift Guru

Livi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond repute

The telephone number is 1-866-WEBKINZ
Actually, ganz just changed their policy, they are no longer accpeting E-mails.. which is kinda stupid.

A lot of member have been reporting this problem, as you know.
GANZ has gotten very greedy lately..

actually.. some users have reported seeing some of the very early retired pets on the shelfes in stores with a big sign over them saying 'RETIRED Webkinz!' - it is all about the money for them.

Of course.. Ganz cannot replace a few pixels
Livi is offline Female
Old 10-05-2008, 07:14 PM   #27
littlepeanut96

calikinz will become famous soon enough

that is too bad. that has never happened to me. i didn't even know about it. lol (see what i know) lol. awwww tell ur brother i am sooo sorry. thats bad.
calikinz is offline Female
Old 10-05-2008, 11:14 PM   #28
ChihuahuaGrl16
Banned
ChihuahuaGrl16 has a reputation beyond reputeChihuahuaGrl16 has a reputation beyond reputeChihuahuaGrl16 has a reputation beyond reputeChihuahuaGrl16 has a reputation beyond reputeChihuahuaGrl16 has a reputation beyond reputeChihuahuaGrl16 has a reputation beyond repute

yeah , GANZ seems like they are definately in the wrong here....it's seriously unfair to everyone else...basically you're only getting half of what your paying for! i hope you have some luck!!
ChihuahuaGrl16 is offline Female
Old 10-05-2008, 11:21 PM   #29
hy isn't he real?
Gift Guru

fasterthenever is a name known to allfasterthenever is a name known to allfasterthenever is a name known to all

Donation Award 

Oh goodness. I'm so sorry to hear that, Rooby. Please keep us posted as to what happens. I actually stopped buying Webkinz a couple of months ago because of all the "glitches".
fasterthenever is offline Female
Old 10-05-2008, 11:25 PM   #30

jess427 is on a distinguished road

I am not sure but feel as though Ganz should take care of this problem and give some type of compensation because of it being their fault!! When it is their issue they should definitely live up to their mistake and correct it!! But with all issues going on and them not contacting customers etc.. don't know if they will!
I will be thinking of you and wishing the best of luck!!!
I adopted two pets yesterday and all was fine so it must just be the POTM!
Jess427
jess427 is offline Female
Closed