Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-05-2008, 05:53 PM   #11
Webkinz :)

lgr626 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: CAN THEY REALLY DO THIS?

Anything I can do to help. This kind of thing INFURIATES me and is completely unacceptable. I should have mentioned that the award against that other Canadian company was $5 million in fines IN ADDITION to the money they were forced to return to the consumers they defrauded.
Sponsored Links
Old 10-05-2008, 05:59 PM   #12
ell have a good day

Jenn965 is just really niceJenn965 is just really nice

I hope that they give you some thing or you win this is not right and i am fet up with ther system
Jenn965 is offline Female
Old 10-05-2008, 06:04 PM   #13
is kinda back...

DTF95 flows towards the sea of knowledgeDTF95 flows towards the sea of knowledgeDTF95 flows towards the sea of knowledgeDTF95 flows towards the sea of knowledgeDTF95 flows towards the sea of knowledgeDTF95 flows towards the sea of knowledgeDTF95 flows towards the sea of knowledgeDTF95 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Serioulsy why not replace them!!
It's not like it costs extra money to do it!! I mean it is virtual!! I mean it's not like they aren't rolling in the money already!!
Luckily I have never had any of these problems. Of coarse I have never adopted a POTM or adopeted a pet since June...

I hope you can get htis straightened out!
~DTF95
DTF95 is offline Male
Old 10-05-2008, 06:07 PM   #14
ow I'm blonde and
Gifted

penguinpal93 has much to be proud ofpenguinpal93 has much to be proud ofpenguinpal93 has much to be proud ofpenguinpal93 has much to be proud of

That is really unfair, I truly believe ganz is going to suffer later on for not supporting their customers better.
penguinpal93 is offline Female
Old 10-05-2008, 06:14 PM   #15
loony9083

momluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond reputemomluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond reputemomluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond reputemomluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond reputemomluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond reputemomluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by rubygooby
Thanks for the number. I guess she has to call on Monday, right?
They better not tell her sorry, because my mom is really mad and said she's gonna talk to a lawyer about whether this is legal or not! She wants her money back if they won't give the items that they advertise they'll give if you buy the pet of the month!
I am a mother but I'm the one who luvs webkinz in my house. Tell your mom that I too am considering a lawyer. My whole account was taken away, for they say I violated the agreement and revoked my account. I am still waiting for them to call back.(since Wednesday) I had 123 pets, all the estore items everything of value that collected is GONE!. So keep us posted on what you find out.
momluvswebkinz2 is offline Female
Old 10-05-2008, 06:20 PM   #16
MEJEANI
Gifted

MEJEANI is on a distinguished road

What reason did they give to revoke your account?
Old 10-05-2008, 06:20 PM   #17
rubywebkinz
Gift Guru

rubygooby is just really nicerubygooby is just really nice

View Post Originally Posted by momluvswebkinz2
I am a mother but I'm the one who luvs webkinz in my house. Tell your mom that I too am considering a lawyer. My whole account was taken away, for they say I violated the agreement and revoked my account. I am still waiting for them to call back.(since Wednesday) I had 123 pets, all the estore items everything of value that collected is GONE!. So keep us posted on what you find out.
Oh wow that is bad. So they can do that without even telling you why? So what about if my mom calls to complain about this- will they just revoke my brother's account and not even tell her why? this seems illegal!
Old 10-05-2008, 06:27 PM   #18
I♥Harry Potter
Gifted

kajika will become famous soon enough

Good for you, tell your mom to ask to speak to a superviser instead of the first person who answers. If that happened to me, I would not take no for an answer and I agree that it should be illegal for them to promise these things for adopting a POTM and then not delivering. It has not happened to me yet, but I would join a suit against them if it did. I buy POTM just for the loot bag - not because I want those particular pets.
kajika is offline Female
Old 10-05-2008, 06:29 PM   #19
Gift Guru

LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!

Ohmygosh!!!!! That is horrible...!
Yes, I would call the 1-866-WEBKINZ.
LilyRose is offline Female
Old 10-05-2008, 06:30 PM   #20
^The Coolest Girl^

Jennybeevee is a splendid one to beholdJennybeevee is a splendid one to beholdJennybeevee is a splendid one to beholdJennybeevee is a splendid one to behold

Oh sorry i think i once called ganz about s/t when i first joined good luck
Jennybeevee is offline Female
Closed